by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau) - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:06 pm

The digital clock that hung on a nearby wall within Heather's apartment was reading 8:45 AM when Clyde Gastin began to awake on the bed that he had fallen asleep on with Heather the other day. Having been physically exhausted and deprived of sleep for nearly 2 whole days, Clyde took his time resting up on the soft bed since noon yesterday.

Yawning as he awoke, he discovered that Heather had already woken up and left the apartment when he found out that no one else was there. He thought about leaving at that point, but he kept thinking about how Heather would feel if he did, expecting a mix of anger and saddness once she returned to find him gone. Being the one-night-stand kinda guy that he was, Clyde normally didnt care how anyone felt once he left them, but it was different with Heather, he actually cared for her and how she felt, despite the crazed state of mind that she fallen into recently, which Clyde believes he helped start. That being said, he decided to stay. For her sake. And because he was afriad to have her hunt him down if she was upset at him for leaving, wanting to avoid having anything broken by her.

Rising from the bed, Clyde untied the rope that binded his legs before adjusting his drawls and pulling up his blue jeans, stretching for a bit before making his way toward the bathroom, intending on taking the shower that he needed 2 days ago but never had the chance. He figured Heather wouldnt mind if he actually cleaned himself up a bit by taking a shower, so he didnt really have any second thoughts about it.

After he took care of business, Clyde heard a voice call for him. "Shit!" He spat out before turning off the water, he knew it was Heather and she sounded angry from where Clyde was standing. Frantically he jumped out of the tub before reaching for the quickest thing he could cover himself with. Her Bath Robe.

"On my way!" He shouted from the bathroom, before dashing toward the kitchen, his wet feet helping him slide in there. Giving her an attentive look as he turned to her with her black bath robe on, still a bit wet, dripping a small bit of water on the floor, especially from his thick mop of blonde hair that was draped over his eyes.

"Uh... Mornin!" The boy would say with a nervous smile as he looked at Heather as she sat beside the table, noticing her down-beat mood. "Hey...Y-You alright?" He would ask with a small bit of concern on his face, wondering what was upsetting her, hoping that it wasn't him.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau) - Page 3 Empty Re: Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:26 pm

"I'm fine..you--" Heather says as she looks up at Clyde. Her words come to a stop as she sees him standing there in her bath robe. Lowering her arms down onto the table, she stares at him, blinking a few times as her face grows just a bit red from a silent anger rising in her. "What...the hell...are you doing in my bathrobe??? I don't remember telling you you could use that...I-" She is about to continue on but stops. Taking a deep sigh, she looks back down onto the table. If it was before this morning, she probably would have done more, but as of now she didn't seem it worth it.

"...I um..I don't know if you heard somehow but..you have a match. A pretty big one at that." She says. As the idea of the match runs through her head a bit, she knows it means she'll have to let him go, even if for a short time, but who's to know what might happen during then. Having found out the details on her ride back from a sort of text alert system, she looked back up at him before describing it. "It's...a tag match. You and your sister against my brother..and Alessa." She continues, a bit hesitant at the end. While she's glad not to be in the tag division, she did sort of feel a sense of disappointment that her brother had not approached her for the match at first, but that wasn't the big deal.

"It's not right away but uh...your sister..she probably wants you there." She says, the words a bit tough coming from her mouth. She knows the two must have a deep trust and bond. Her reassuring herself earlier that Clyde wouldn't speak of this to his sister wasn't seeming to work as she began to have her doubts. She would tell him outright not to tell her, but part of her felt that wrong after hearing Bonnie's words on how close the two were. "So..you should go see her."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:50 pm

As Heather began yelling at Clyde for wearing her bathrobe, the texan began to ease away from Heather with a nervous look on his face before she calmed down, giving a sigh of relief that Heather had calmed down so suddenly, which Clyde thought was odd but didnt make much of it. "Y-Yeah... Sorry... Was in need of a shower, then you called and I... kinda rushed out..." The boy would admit with a nervous smile on his face.

Clyde then blinked in surprise upon hearing the news of a tag match with his sister against Dante and Alessa. That match-up sounded very similar to the one he had with Bonnie and himself against Dante and Heather 2 days ago. Although he was feeling better now that he had rested up, Clyde wasn't sure if he wanted to go into another match just yet, having had plenty of fights and beatdowns all through the week.

"Alright... But if we ain't fightin' right away then I can go see Bonnie later on. I still want me some breakfast!" Clyde would exclaim in rather carefree manner before looking at Heather with a very curious look in his eye, he knows that Heather said she was fine, but Clyde didn't think she was by the attitude she was emitting. Prompting the boy to let out a sigh before approaching Heather and kneeling beside where she was sitting, looking a bit hesitant to talk with her, not wanting to care how she felt, but he couldnt help himself, she brought out conscience more than anyone, he felt he had to cheer her up. "I've gone too damn soft!" Clyde thought to himself before he tried sliding himself next to Heather on the chair that she sat on, trying to get the two of them to share the seat a bit as he looked at her with a playful grin on his face before it began to fade into a look of concern.

"...Sure you're alright?" He would ask her as he tried to sneak his arm around her shoulder, wondering why he had let himself get so attached to her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:22 pm

"I said...I'm fine." Heather responds to Clyde as he asks her of her state again. She lets him sit up next to her, sharing the chair as he puts his arm around her. It was definitely a comforting feeling for her and she wasn't in a state of mind to be refusing that feeling. A thought in her mind rises up of if the two could have been together without her having forced the whole thing upon her, and claiming him for her own, ordering him around. However, she rid herself of the thought quickly as she feels thinking such a thing would defeat the whole purpose, although deep inside part of her would like that to be the case.

"Just everything that's happened...it's fine. I did what I wanted, I made you mine and..now you have to do what I say..so..don't think you can get any favors acting all nice like this.." She says, her voice clearly lacking the commanding tone that it took on the day before. She resists the urge to wrap her arms around him and hold him there by saying those words.

"I was planning on making myself a bigger breakfast..and let you have some...but I got a bit..sidetracked." She says as she looks over the contents on the table. The two things could make a simple breakfast, but she felt a bit of regret in her not getting what she went out for. She had planned on sending the boy back as soon as she got home, but his words and her feelings were preventing her from doing so.

"I guess I'll do with this..but afterwards you need to head over there. In fact im..telling you to head over there as soon as we finish. You..understand?" Hesitantly the words come out of her mouth one after the other as she prevents herself from saying otherwise. Going to stand, she reaches for the eggs before heading over to the stove with them.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:40 pm

"Alright... Just askin..." Clyde would mutter in acceptance as Heather declared she was fine before hearing her talk about how she basically owned him, all over again, prompting the texan to roll his eyes a bit before lifting his arm off of Heather, but still remained on the chair. "Yeah, Yeah... I hear ya, 'Mistress'..." Clyde would reply in a slightly annoyed tone of voice, putting a bit of sarcastic mocking behind the title of 'mistress'. "...Ain't nobody even actin', either. Though I was in the mood for favor's this mornin'..." Clyde would say to Heather in a rather droll tone of voice, wondering why he had to feel so bad about what had done to Heather and put up with her.

Hearing her next couple of words he blinks a bit in surprise and confusion. To think that everything she had done to get him to herself would then cause her to barely even share breakfast with him until she got sidetracked. Prompting Clyde to wonder what it was that sidetracked her and changed her mind a bit. "Yeah I hear ya... And here I thought you wanted to keep me here as long as you could..." Clyde would remark upon hearing Heather's demands, leaning carelessly in the chair alone now as he watched he begin to make breakfast.

"Thanks though..." He would say as he saw her making the meal for him, a little confused by her mood swings, but still willing to thank her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Heather felt a bit glad that he took what she said seriously, but was a bit aggravated by the way his tone of voice was when he called her mistress. She turned to him to voice her aggravation, but for some reason she couldn't. As Clyde removed his arm from her before he said this, she felt a slight emptyness. The comfort she was feeling from him was gone in that instant, and a part of her wanted more, feeling saddened. She felt she had to keep up the attitude she was giving him which caused him to remove his arm, but it was beginning to get hard to do so.

As she stood up, with the eggs in hand while she walked to the stove, she heard Clyde's remark. It couldn't have been more true. If it was up to her, she'd be keeping him in here forever to herself. However deep inside she felt sorry for his sister. Bonnie's words and expressions really got to her, and she could imagine the same thing if it were to happen with her brother.

Taking out a small round pan, she placed it on the stove, turning on the heat to get it warm. She silently waited a minute or two before cracking two eggs onto it. Planting her hands on the counter, she heard as Clyde thanked her and she gripped the counter tight, her arms shaking as she looked down. She kept wishing everything that was going on was easier, that there was a clear distinction between right and wrong, but there wasn't and it was dwelling on her more and more, ripping apart her emotions and twisting them constantly. Yesterday she was so sure of herself, but the comfort that she was just feeling, the thought of her brother's opinion on it, the meeting with Bonnie, it was causing her actions that felt so right to her to begin to feel like she was doing something completely wrong.

"Damn..." She says in a whisper as she looks down.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:03 am

Clyde watched Heather crack the eggs into the round pan before seeing her grip the counter tight while her hands began to shake. Instantly he rose up from his seat, thinking something was really going wrong with Heather.

"Y-Ya ain't gotta cook for me if you don't wanna!" The boy would remark as he went to grip her arms from behind her. "I don't give a damn what you keep tellin' me... You ain't alright, let me help ya." Clyde would mutter from behind Heather, not hearing her whisper as he clinched her arms from behind her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:25 am

"Let..go!" Heather says as she shakes her arms away from Clyde. Placing her hands back on the counter, she shakes her head. She pushed him away again after he wanted to help her, and she couldn't think to herself completely why. Lifting her right arm up, she rubs her forearm across her face, over her eyes. Looking at it, she sees it a bit damp, showing signs of tears. She lets out a little laugh to herself, but bites her lip right after. "Damnit...crying again...what the hell." she thinks to herself as she slowly turns around.

She looks at Clyde for a few seconds, seemingly mulling something over in her head before wrapping her arms around him. Her need for some sort of comfort finally gets to her as she hugs him tight. She thinks to herself that maybe showing just a bit of her affection to Clyde wouldn't be so bad if she can use the comfort to ease her mind a bit. As long as she doesn't tell him the full reason, it all should end up fine.

"I..think I do need some help." She says as she keeps her hug on him longer.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:08 am

Clyde let go of Heather as she yelled at him to release her, stairing at her with a very shocked expression on his face before he began to grit his teeth her in anger, frustrated by her constantly pushing him away when he tried to help, ready to leave the apartment before he saw that she was indeed crying. It surprised him, he didnt expect that, nor did he expect her to suddnely hug him like that.

Although he was a bit confused and slightly hesitant, he returned her embrace and held her tightly around the waist before he heard her speak. "...Think we all do, somtimes..." He would tell her with a nervous smile on his face, standing still within her tight grip over him, she had quite the clutch.

"Im sorry I started all this..." He would tell her, expressing regret at the way things ended up, by the way his antics had changed her, he knew he was to blame for everything that had happend to the both of them and felt obligated to helping his would-be mistress.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:05 pm

"I just..want it all to be right." Heather says she hugs Clyde close. She would have never imagined she would be giving him this genuine embrace, and seeking his comfort for help, but her mind was reaching it's limits. "I..I thought I had everything figured out..b-but then I kept thinking...and..with everything I just..I don't know.."

Using Clyde's warmth, she looked for a comfort that could reassure her that the path she was going on was the right one. She wanted to believe that this was the thing she had to do. Making Clyde her's just felt so right the day before. Keeping him to herself so he can't cause the troubles she went through for other girls. But when she thinks back on it, she wasn't completely not at fault for the happenings either.

"Ah..d-don't say sorry..if you do then it's like...this whole thing will feel like there's no reason to it...no meaning. I..still plan things to go the way I said yesterday..I'm..the one who should be sorry...but I can't let you go." She says, trying to convince herself and Clyde of the finality of their 'encounter' yesterday. She wouldn't be able to tell for at least a few more days before if things went as planned, but she feels confident that it is. What are the chances that something could go wrong?

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next