by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 6 Empty Re: Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

Post by Underdog21 Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:10 am

Violet wasted no time in getting back up and pressing the attack. Huffing and red-faced, Violet shuffled back to her knees, and, spinning around, lunged at Winter, aiming to shoulder-tackle and grab her by the waist and take her down onto her back.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 6 Empty Re: Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

Post by anegge Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:15 pm

Winter gasped, caught off guard by the speed of her enraged opponents action. She was dropped to her back with a small thump that shook the entire bed.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 6 GXChUKwIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 6 1BElGMIIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:25 am

Violet growled as she tackled Winter to the mattress, the impact causing their breasts to press against each other. Scrambling on top of the other girl, the Canadian began to try to take control of Winter, grabbing at her arms and attempting to force them behind her back, while at the same time trying to snake her legs under Winter's to restrain them.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:29 pm

Winter hissed in disgust as Violet began to take control of her limbs to weak after the splash to fight her grip.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 6 GXChUKwIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 6 1BElGMIIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:07 am

Violet grinned slightly as she executed her trademark Violet Wrap, folding both of Winter's arms behind her back and crossing and twisting them. At the same time, she hooked her legs around Winter's and began to pull back on them in a frontal grapevine, gritting her teeth as she began to stretch at Winter's legs.

"This...is for Ivory, bitch," she hissed through gritted teeth.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:33 am

Winter raised her eyebrows. "Oh, for Ivory?" she grinned slyly as Violet completed the hold despite her precarious position. "You and I are very similar, aren't we?" she asked. "If it's for your' sister than hurt me as much as you can." Then she too grit her teeth as raw tension flushed in her thighs. She pushed up with her hips trying to break Violet's concentration on the grapevine.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:40 am

Violet grunted as she felt Winter shifting beneath her, bucking her hips in an attempt to dislodge the grapevine. Gritting her teeth, she tightened the hold, pulling Winter's legs apart further, stretching at her opponent's thighs and crotch on the process. In the meantime, she began to twist Winter's arms behind her back even further, interlocking her arms and wringing at her opponent's wrists to cause the maximum pain. All the while, she lay on top of Winter, her breasts heaving against her opponents and her head lying next to hers, her pants of breath blowing against Winter's neck.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:54 am

"Rggh," groaned the raven haired girl as Violet turned the attack up a notch. The pain in her biceps and thighs was quickly mounting. Winter knew she had better keep focused in the face of this immense pain, but it was getting quite difficult. She twisted from side to side trying desperately to yank one of her limbs free. If this didn't work...

(Edit: If this didn't work... she's going to try something else, so you don't have to let her go if you don't want.)

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:30 pm

Violet cursed as Winter bucked and twisted beneath her. One of her legs managed to slip free, causing the grapevine to weaken dramatically. Gritting her teeth, Violet continued to work Winter's arms, keeping them twisted behind her back, while at the same time shifting to scissor the one leg that was still caught in her grapevine.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:59 pm

Winter shut her eyes as she trembled from the tearing at her arms. "Ahh," she cried as her pain finally burst forth from her lips. She wildly drove her knee up at Violet's side and arm trying to disrupt the girl's focus as searing pain flowed down her biceps.

Summer frowned worried at Winter's predicament and pressed against the side of the bed.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next