Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Day/Date out on the Town (For Yatori-San)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Day/Date out on the Town (For Yatori-San) Empty A Day/Date out on the Town (For Yatori-San)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:48 am

(NOTE: Said match takes place before the Tai and Lukretia meetings, which is why Tai does not appear in a dress here.)

Tai Kamiya would blush as he waited on the outside of Yatori Shizuku's front door, having already knocked.

He had been in contact with Yatori recently, the two of them having agreed to spend the day together today.

While he didnt know what Yatori thought, Tai, very much attracted and even, some would say, in love with the Maifosi, was considering this to be a second date with the girl, and as such, had brought a small bouqet of flowers with him, hidden behind his back at the moment.

It was hot out, Tai had noticed, the summer heat wave setting in Japan around this time.

"Damn heat wave...."

Tai said aloud, not a fan of heat, It was so hot that many people, even girls, were going shirtless, though they covered up with bikini tops. Tai himself was dressed for the day, wearing a thin blue tank top that showed off his tan arms and upper chest, and white gym shorts, with hole's in them to allow air through, forgoing boxers on this day, though he worried about that decision. The shorts were also....short...very short. In fact, they didnt even hit his knee, stopping at his thighs to show off his well toned legs, sandles keeping his feet cool for now.

"...She couldve at least have left the door open if I have to wait for her...."

Back to top Go down

A Day/Date out on the Town (For Yatori-San) Empty Re: A Day/Date out on the Town (For Yatori-San)

Post by Yatori Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:40 pm

On cue, as if waiting for Tai to say just that, the door opened. A blast of cold air would hit Tai. The apartment's A/C had been running.

Yatori was just as fresh a breath of cool air. She wore a very loose-fitting spaghetti strap sundress of sky blue cotton, a wide-brimmed beach hat, and slippers. If she wore any bra or top beneath it, it was probably the strapless kind, as no strap hung upon her bare shoulders. Her clothes made her look younger and much more innocent in appearance.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Tai-kun!" She bowed to him in embarrassed apology. "I took a while to pick my clothes. This was the nicest I could find." Her green pupils gleamed rather oddly in the bright light. "I hope I did not make you wait long..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

A Day/Date out on the Town (For Yatori-San) Empty Re: A Day/Date out on the Town (For Yatori-San)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:55 am

As the door opened and a wave of cool air hit his face, Tai had one thought.

"Cool air! For the love of god! COOL AIR!!!"

Then just a second later, Yatori walked out, looking stunning in her sundress, causing him to blush as she greeted him, before quickly wiping away sweat and trying to act like the heat had no effect on him.

"Nah Im fine! I like the heat!" he lied, before pulling the flowers out from behind him to hand them to her.

"I uh.....thought you might like these...." He blushed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:26 am

Yatori giggled at his chivalrous attempt to play cool. But his honest gesture with the flowers impressed her way more. "Why, thank you, Tai!" She took a deep whiff of them. "Wonderful... I really like them," she smiled. "Would you like to go inside first to cool off?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:19 am

Tai blushed as she claimed to like the flowers, before deciding to take her up on her offer to cool off.

"S-sure please! Its way too hot out today.."

When she went in, he would follow after, going to sit at the table.

"Um...could I get some Ice water please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:40 am

"Sure!" Yatori headed to the fridge. "You must be parched. How about some popsicles? I made some today when I heard about the coming heatwave..."

She would come back with a pair of white-colored popsicles. "Here you are," she offered one. "Enjoy!"

The popsicle would taste milky and sweet. Yatori definitely enjoyed them. "Mmm..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:20 am

Tai nodded and smiled as she offered popsicles.

"Sure! That sounds refreshing, thank you!"

Tai would take a few licks of his popsicle when she handed his to him, before looking up to find her licking and nibbling on hers....which wouldnt be of any notice if she didnt seem to be really enjoying it....and that a white popsicle somewhat looked like a penis, which made Tai think of his penis, and of Yatori licking his...

Tai blushed and took a bite of his popsicle and swallowing half of it at once.

"Gggg.....Brainfreeze!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:21 am

Looking up from the popsicle she had been pleasuring, Yatori giggled at Tai's predicament. "Are you okay, Tai-kun?" She went over to him, popsicle forgotten, and took his head in her hands. "Is your head cold? Here..."

And she would pull his face into her cleavage.

"Is it better here? Warmer?" Yatori asked in an innocent tone.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:31 am

Tai had closed his eyes when the brainfreeze hit, not noticing Yatori until she grabbed his head, the pink haired boy opening his eyes to find that his head was buried in Yatori's warm clevage!

"mmmm.....mmmfff...."

While he wasnt able to use his words to convey that he was now in fact, warm, he opened his mouth, sliding his tounge out and licking between her breasts for a minute before tapping his tounge against her skin, as a signal to let go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Yatori's giggle turned into a soft chuckle as Tai's tongue slid so delectably upon her cleavage and the breasts that formed and flanked that sweet valley. She accepted his 'tap-out' and let him go. "You're welcome," she smiled. "Though I must say, seeing you brainfreeze while tasting my milk popsicles was so cute... and here I put so much effort into milking myself to make those popsicles for you..." Yatori pretended to be cross, but made sure to look insincere. "What should you ever do?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next