by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf) Empty Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:48 pm

If one was to rate on a scale from one to ten the rage that Heather Sunderland was feeling at this very moment, it would be incredibly off the charts. Witnessing the match in progress of Cecilia vs Clyde, it didn't take long for her to lose it when she saw the obvious flirting between the two. It was just continually escalating throughout the match, and it was finally time that Heather had had enough. Speeding down the highway in her black Ford Fusion, wearing her dress, opened up revealing the black bikini top and black baggy pants she has on, she finally arrives at the Tension arena, fuming intensely at the portable TV receiver that she brought with her.

She storms through the hallways, pushing over crew members as she does so. "That fucker...I'm going to kick his ass so hard, and that little slut he's in the ring with too. Who the fuck does she think she is!?" Heather says to herself as she stomps her way through the hallways, keeping her eyes on the portable TV the entire time.

Finally making her way to the curtains, she clenches her fists, staring at the monitor for a few seconds before shaking her head. "You're fucking dead Clyde you son of a bitch...your little fucking friend is dead as well." She says before beginning to walk towards the curtains to the stage.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf) Empty Re: Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Leaning against the wall right next to the curtains was Fredrik Northman, clad in a pair of black pants, with a sliver colored belt around his waits, a pined striped royal purple colored shirt, the top three buttons were unbuttoned and a black tie hanged loose around his neck, and a black mantle covering his shoulders.
Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf) 562161-EPNGPZC.jpg

Patiently waiting for his sister´s match to finish as her hears a commotion, and then sees a woman walking towards him, he casually listens to the words she is spouting, and as she got closer he would calmly say "I believe my sister is very much alive, young woman" .

Last edited by 2237 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Heather stops in her tracks as she hears the boy's words. Someone dare even talk to her at this time? She turns her head and glares straight at Fredrik, killing intent clearly showing through her gray eyes. Clenching her fists, she looks him over before looking back at the monitor. The sight that she saw was the thing that pushed her over the limit. Clyde had moved further, going as far as kissing Cecilia, and it looked like a deep one too, not just a small kiss on the cheek as the girl was giving him.

Supressing her fuming rage, she resisted the urge to shout at the top of her lungs as hearing the boy's words, she could tell he wouldn't let her do what she wanted to his sister. "And who the fuck are you? Let me give you a small word of advice, don't get in my way right now. You don't want to fuck with me." She says, keeping her deathly glare fixated on his eyes, her rage burning within her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Fredrik remained calm at the moment, even through her deadly glare harsh threatening words, it was almost like he didn't care about her, but since she posed a question he felt like he had to answer.

"Is it not a custom to give your own name before asking someone else's, In any case I am Fredrik Northman,and clearly you are angry, but why I don´t know, It is also unwise for you to threaten my sister in my presence, even though i doubt you could take her on, i dislike to hears such things." he kept his calm demeanor, at the moment he had no reason to attack her, and he hoped she wouldn't give him any.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Heather blinked at Fredrik as he spoke. Her face twisted and curled, filled with confusion and anger at his words. She shook her head and held herself back from throwing a punch at the boy for saying such nonsense to her.

"...My name is Heather Sunderland since you asked so 'politely'. And really??? You don't know why!? Are you even paying attention to the monitors!? I don't care if she's your sister, your wife, your mother, your aunt, or your grandma. Clyde is my...well he's...He's MINE and that's all that matters! Yet your sister is out there rubbing up against him and sharing a mother fucking kiss with him! The fucking slut thinks she can get away with that!? I'll kill her!" Heather says as she stomps her foot down

"You listen here, the way I see it is there's two people in that ring that I'm about to make suffer through the worst pain they have ever experienced. If you want to get in the way of that, I can spare a few seconds to make sure you get that same treatment as well!" Heather says, fed up with the boy's calm demeanor and mostly fed up with just talking to him.

Last edited by 1905 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:05 pm

' So it has come to this ' Fredrik thought to himself as a moved away from the wall to stand straight, "Att kvinnor kan vara så dumma" (That women can be so stupid) he mumbled to himself, "Well Ms.Sunderland, You have watched the match, has the boy out there ever tried to stop my sister...*forward nature*...although now that i think about it Cecilia wouldn't care to much if he was taken, as long as he was willing."

" I Suppose I can´t convince you to stop here and try and get a match against my sister and your well....boyfriend, where you can settle this " he said before his demeanor changed from calm to dead serious, his eyes glaring back at Heather as he reached into his mantle and pulled out a pair of gloves.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Heather clicks her tongue at Fredrik's words. "You think I don't know? That's why I'm going to kill him as well!" She says, eager to just walk away from the boy and head out to the ring, however due to his next actions, she realized that he wouldn't let that happen. She crosses her arms under her breasts as she glares at him.

"Absolutely not. I'm settling this right now. I'm gonna kill the both of them...actually I think i'll leave them alive, take them both and torture them for as long as I feel like it. How's that sound?" Heather says, seeing the boy take his gloves out of his mantle, seemingly ready for a fight. She figures that she'll have some fun here to calm herself down a bit before she takes care of the two in the ring.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:47 pm

"It sounds like a stupid tantrum a child would make, but it is best if i let you take you anger out on me for a while before i subdue you." Fredrik said as he put on his gloves, keeping his gaze on Heather, "Do you want to find a more fitting place or do you want to settle your anger here, Ms. Sunderland ?" he cracks his knuckles and his neck, getting ready to fight the raging woman.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:05 am

"A...tantrum like a child!?" Heather says as she grits her teeth from Fredrik's words. She just wasn't in the mood for this, this boy not only standing in her way but now insulting her in the way that she was? Heather was on the edge of snapping as her fists were shaking from how tightly she was clenching them.

"Oh no, right here is just fine." Heather says as she slowly steps up to Fredrick. "You are going to wish you never even opened your mouth you little son of a bitch." She says before shooting her arms forward, trying to wrap her hands around his throat and push him up against the wall. She was trying to choke him out to weaken him before wanting to beat him up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:13 am

Fredrik simply glared at her as she insulted him, all of a sudden Heather´s arms shot up, her hands pressing against his throat and he was pushed back against the wall, he would respond to this by trying to send an uppercut to Heather´s gut and then another with his other arm, if it worked her would send a straight punch to Heather´s face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next