Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Beatrice vs Sidney

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beatrice vs Sidney Empty Beatrice vs Sidney

Post by RickyC Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:04 pm

Hentai KO Match

Immediatly after leaving Mimete's room, Sid made a bee-line for the showers once more. The realization that he had forgotten/left his clothes in the shower-room had struck him long ago and he still had nothing but a towel between him, and flashing the hallway. Luckily for him, there seemed to be a commotion in a room further down the hall.

Giving a shaky smile he makes his way down the halls to the shower room and quickly gets dressed. However, still missing his contacts he tries to look around on the floor to find them but to no avail. "Crud...I'm just wasting time here. This is a lost cause, I can just go get another pair." Getting up, he moves to the door and peeks out before re-entering the hallway.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Beatrice vs Sidney Empty Re: Beatrice vs Sidney

Post by mnpinner Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:41 pm

Beatrice was walking down the hallway, wrapped in a towel and carrying her toiletries, ready to take a shower. Just as she was about to enter the shower room, she saw the face of Sid. A boy...hmm I could have my first match here. She thought with a slight smirk. She hoped he hadn't noticed her as she opened the door even more, now looking right at Sid.

"You, you're a boy. Are you lost?" She said with a smile "Even if you are...you're in the wrong place." She eyed him up and then spoke rather seductively. "Take off your clothes...you're going to be facing me in a Hentai KO match right here and now."

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:03 am

As Beatrice approached him, Sid found himself lost in more than one way. It took him a few moments to focus on the person talking to him. As his eyes slowly focus on the figure of a tall buxom woman his panic slowly creeps up on him and hastily kicks into overdrive as he realizes that he's going to be forced into a match.

"L-lost, well no not really. Not at all. Mabye slightly, but I'll just be on my way." He begins to back away before realizing that he's positioned himself back into the shower room. "Take off my clothes? Alright then...wait...wait! What? Why? No, nonono..." Trapped he begins to comply despite his verbal protests until he's down to his silvery grey boxers. "Ok, alright, all done..." He shifts about uncomfortably.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:37 am

Bea shook her head with laughter. "I said to take off your clothes.....all of them." She said while smiling a bit seductively, one finger placed on the fold of her towel, slowly moving it, as if to take it off, but keeping it on at the same time. "Once you take off those," she says pointing at the boxers with her free hand, "then you will see what I know you want to see." She waited for Sidney to respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:40 am

"All-a-a-all of them? But that would also, inevitably, and undoubtably, include..." He trails off as he tracks her fingers direction to his boxers. "Yes, yes, yes you is. I mean! Yes it are. No..."

Beatrice's slight seductive manner was already having a very potent effect on Sid's panic, easily keeping him riled up as well as getting a slight rise out of him. He slowly lowered his boxers, revealing his cock which was half-hard.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:54 pm

Just as the buxom beauty had promised, as soon as she saw the boxers were gone, she stepped further into the shower room and slowly took off her towel to reveal herself in her bare-naked splendor, approaching Sidney slowly. "Ding, ding," she said, planting a soft kiss on the boy's lips before stepping back and holding up her hands to signify a test of strength challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:06 am

"Ok ok..." Sid is instanly mesmerized by the body presented before him and is next to helpless as she plants her kiss on his lips. As she steps back and holds up her hands he tenses as his heart races. Unable to think clearly due to both the kiss as well as his predicament, he foolishly accepts the challenge, putting his hands in hers and begins to push. "Alright, alright, here we go." His mind races as it struggles to come back from the little spell she has on him at the moment.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:11 pm

Beatrice, noticing the enticement of Sidney at her body smirked and tried pushing their arms out so that they would be closer to one another. If it is successful, Bea and Sid will be close to being matched up anatomically, after which the buxom beauty will press her upper body more at Sidney's in an attempt to topple him onto his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:34 am

"Whoa, well wow, I mean...actually wow. Yes wow..." Sid's eyes grow large as Bea pulls their bodies tight, her breasts now pressing just below his neck and on his chest. His erection jumps up instantly at the sensation, sufficently distracting him and allowing Beatrice to get him onto his back. "Hey hey, whoa, what's this??"

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:37 pm

Bea just smiled at Sidney's query. "The beginning of your end," she said before gently kissing her opponent yet again. Should her seduction continue to work, she will start kissing down to Sidney's erect cock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next