by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mina and Mina aftermath.

2 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:18 am

Vice moved closer now in Mina's lap as the girl cradled her closer she was close enough she could smell Mina quite clearly feel the warmth coming off from her body at being so close. She looked up into Mina's eyes smiling before leaning closer to her a blush breaking out over her face but she pressed her lips against Mina gently letting out a soft moan as she tasted the girls lips her body pressing up closer to Mina's.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:25 am

Mina's soft, slow breath breezed gently over Vice's cheeks. She slid a hand under her other arm, encircling Vice in her arms and holding her tightly against her. Their soft lips pressed together, only a faint smacking sound coming from the girls as they sampled eachothers' tastes.

Mina leaned in a bit closer, forcing her lover to lean back a bit as a teasing sign of assertiveness. She leaned past Vice's face, brushing aside her hair to whisper softly and hotly into her ear.

"How does it feel to cum while you scream your own name?" she purred. "Spare me no detail."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:30 am

Vice allowed herself to be leaned back by her lover obviously not opposed to the idea her blush still their as she could already feel herself being turned on at being so closed. She blushed more as she whispered into her ear "it feels so great I want to keep screaming it again and again there is nothing like it. I don't want the pleasure to stop because its just so amazing." She blushed but Mina's enticing hot words just made her like that she definitely knew how to get Vice excited finding her weakness in the dirty talk.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:35 am

"Mina..." she said softly, urging Vice back further so that her head was held by Mina a few inches off the slightly tussled bed. She looked squarely into her eyes, her own wide and her face looking as serious as it got. "I want you to keep screaming it too. I want to keep on tasting you and smelling you and hearing you sing out in that cute little voice you get when our pussies touch. I want it all, and I want it all the time. And I want it from you."

She leaned gently on top of the Vice sister, taking slow, soft kisses at her neck. She worked her way up under her jaw before nipping teasingly at her ear lobe. "Tell me..." Mina whispered. "Tell me what you'd want me to do with you right now."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:41 am

Mina listened to her lover speak looking her in the eyes she knew was being serious it made her blush to hear this but at the same time it turned her on more than anything to hear her say that. She laid here as Mina got on top of her letting her lover have her way with her letting out a soft moan as she gently kissed her and bit her lips as she nipped at her ear lobe. "Strip me down and have your way with my body do what ever you want I want it all also as long as its you doing it" she said looking at her seriously also.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:48 am

Mina smiled warmly and nodded, tugging gently at Vice's sides to urge her into rolling to her side, so they laid beside eachother face to face. She slid her hands under Vice's top, slipping it upward slowly to grace her fingers across her stomach and chest. When the shirt covered her face, leaving her momentarily blind, Mina struck. She suddenly lowered her face to her chest, wrapping her mouth entirely around one of Vice's modest breasts. She drenched it in her saliva, caressing it in with her tongue. She stopped Vice's efforts to remove her blinding garment, only releasing the hand to carress and tease her opposite breast.

She will also bend her knee to start to rub against Mina's crotch through her bottoms.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:57 am

Mina laid on her side now blinded by her own t-shirt as her efforts to remove had been stopped though she moaned out loudly as her lover lavished her breast with her tongue. Vice then felt her crotch being rubbed against by Mina's leg and began rubbing her crotch in to the leg her bottoms being the only thing that separated them from full contact. She slid a hand up Mina's shirt rubbing the undersides of her breast as she received her very amazing treatment enjoying it more by the second.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:01 am

Mina felt Vice move against the sheets, but let out a muffled yelp when she began to rub her breasts. She moaned throatily, though dulled by her mouthful of tit flesh.

"Mmm. So dirty," Mina teased. "I knew you had it in you." She lifted Vice's shirt enough to reveal her mouth, giving her a deep, wet kiss, letting her moans fill her lover's throat and mouth as she timed her leg movements to those of Vice's hips. She finally pulled the shirt off of Mina's head, grinning brilliantly again. "Peekaboo, dolly," she giggled.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:08 am

Mina blushed but giggled as she was finally allowed to see again keeping up with her movements against Mina's legs which was already starting to make her wet as she was basically getting humped by Mina's legs. She smiled kissing her lover again as she moaned into her mouth this time as she was really starting to get aroused by this. She then whispered in to her ear "please get rid of my bottoms."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:14 am

"Well well, all business are we?" Mina smiled. She gave a gentle nip at Vice's lower lip, then slung one leg over her torso and turned to face her legs. Mina's tight ass wiggled in front of her through her shorts as Mina slid her fingers into the hem of her shorts, relieving the petit fighter of them with agonizingly slow pace.

She planted a soft kiss just above her pussy. "Theeere. That's a pretty sight, huh? Stand up now, lemee see you all at once," she said eagerly, hopping off Vice and softly bouncing on her athletic bum on the bed at she fondly watched her bared lover.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next