Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

Agent Hunter, Berial, ChateauDame, Diesel_Electric_Razor, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Mart-Kos, OmegaVan0, Panda, pu-level-up, skip-stop, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Summer Splash start date reminder

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:13 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Summer Splash starts on July 15th this year.

After the poll that was taken, we decided to push SS back a little this year, to give people more time to get stories together given the pandemic.

With July around the corner, we decided to give a couple extra weeks and start SS halfway through July, just to give people some more time.

Comments: 0

Coming Back?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:38 pm by Lotuswarrior

I've been thinking of coming back, but I want to focus on a single character to promote some development. Looking back at what I've done, I've been thinking about how I did things and how I've could've made them better.

Not saying I've greatly improved while I've been away, but I think that most people will at least notice some improvements in my future matches or roleplay events. I have a few characters that I want to truly focus on using, but the others will probably be deleted or turned …

[ Full reading ]

Burned out

Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:21 pm by Harrier

I really tried to keep on my one post per week policy and sat in front of my posting sheet for hours. But right now, I just canĀ“t pick myself up.

I guess I need a break.

Sorry to all my posting partners. I hope that i can pick up some steam again in the future and post then and when.

Mina and Mina aftermath.

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Mina and Mina aftermath. - Page 26 Empty Re: Mina and Mina aftermath.

Post by Lordoftigers on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:13 am

Maya let out a small little squeal as her nipples were squeezed by Mina's toe still breathing heavily after her recent orgasm. Maya looked up at her sister who was also breathing heavily still admiring her sisters flush body unable to say anything at the moment she was astounded at what had just happened. Vice let out deep breaths as she felt Mina's hands grip her body "o god Mina that was awesome."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:02 am

"Mmhmmm..." Mina would moan throatily, the heat of her wet pussy eminating up towards Vice's belly. "Can't say I don't like bringing families together," she'd giggle. She'd kiss softly at Vice's womanhood, savoring her smell and taste.

She'd gently ease her original lover off of her and shimmy up to lie beside Maya, running her fingers over her crotch softly and up her tummy and finally tenderly cupping one of her breasts. "I do hope I made a good first impression. Did we do good, nee-san?" she'd coo at the still restrained Maya.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:09 am

Maya let out a soft moan as Mina ran her hand across her body biting her lip softly her whole body sensitive after everything that had happened. "You made a very good impression but I think thats the last time I do that with my sister at least not because I don't like it but because how good it was." Vice had slid up beside her sister though she slid her hand behind her sisters back without Mina seeing it undoing her bindings so she could use her arms. "Yes well you have to make sure you pay back Mina before you say you want do it again." Maya looked at her sister with a grin "I think your right on that one" wiithin seconds she suddenly took ahold of Mina's arms and rolled on top of her pinning them above her head. "Now Mina I hope you enjoy yourself."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:51 am

"Aw, don't say stuff like that," Mina teased Maya. "How else can we top that one? Gives us somethin' to shoot for."

The mention of payback had Mina fold her thighs together eagerly. She's was monstrously horny from watching and getting both girls off, Vice's lips still on her tongue.

"Yeep!" Mina yelped playfully when she was suddenly subdued.
"Nnnnnh! I bet..." she said, her voice high with anticipation and practically drooling at the sexy sisters looming over her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:39 am

Mina moaned throatily and bucked her hips, begging for the slightest touch and tingling as the air itself brushed against it. "Pleeeeaase... don't tease me any more..."

*bump

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum