by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hey! Ho! Let's Go!

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hey! Ho! Let's Go! - Page 5 Empty Re: Hey! Ho! Let's Go!

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Johnny's arm hurt like a bitch. It was scratched and bleeding but he didn't even show it. When Taylor smiled at him, he smiled back, softly and when she took his hand, he sat down next to her.

Johnny's eyes closed as Taylor put in the music. He listened to it peacefully as he was able to actually hear the song and it wasn't bad. When she leaned her head against his shoulder, Johnny smiled. He pulled his arm away and wrapped it around Taylor. He wrapped his fingers around her shoulder and pushed himself close to him, giving her head a place to nestle.

Johnny didn't want to ruin the moment by speaking but he considered trying to say something. Eventually his free hand moved over and reached to grab one of her hands and hold onto it.

Mamouru, meanwhile, had made his way downstairs and when he got to the door to the apartment complex, he say the two together and stopped. He watched them for a long moment and then smiled. He didn't feel like he should interrupt their moment but he didn't leave either and watched them quietly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:14 am

Taylor didn't want to interrupt the moment, but she had to say it. She sighed heavily and picked up her head to look Johnny in the eyes.

"Sorry." She said quietly and put her head back down. "I'm a total spaz. I don't know why I say half the things I do. Bring crazy isn't usually such a big hit with people. But you're still here." She looked up again and smiled. "Or maybe you'll do anything if you think you've got a shot." She said it like it was a joke, but she really hoped Johnny didn't just want to sleep with her. Given how the night started, it'd be understandable. You don't go to the club all skanked out to look for someone to settle down with.

"I don't even dislike your brother. It's just that... maybe people like him, or that remind me of him... aren't so good. I should apologize to him too, I guess..." She straightened her legs out in front of her and looked down at her feet. The toes of her boots were a little scuffed up. The intermittent noise from passing cars and people on the side walk was a little distracting to her now that she wasn't wrapped up in music or in the initial magic of the moment that had passed. The lights, too, they seemed a little impersonal.

"Hey, um, I don't know the city real well, but if we are where we think we are there should be a park a couple blocks down. Do you know of a park?" She asked, sitting up straight and pulling her hair back with both hands. She turned to look at Johnny with her deep blue eyes, whites outlined with black makeup and full eyelashes. "Do you maybe wanna go there? It's late enough that it should be all cleared out by now. It's nice, and private. Sorta. I don't really wanna go back in there right now, but I don't want to go home just yet..."

"I don't get out much." She said quietly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:07 am

Johnny smiled at Taylor when she turned. His eyes fell slightly when she sighed but his gaze remained fixated on her. When she apologized Johnny turned his head a bit and smirked. "It's cool." He said. "I'd run out after having to sit around with a jerk like that too." He said and turned and looked back at Taylor.

He thought he had caught a glimpse of something in the doorway but when he glanced back, he saw nothing. Maumouru had looked at the scene and decided that breaking up his brother's moment would be crueler than anything he had said or done to him or Taylor that evening. With a smile he turned around and made his way back upstairs. "Go Get her, Johnny." He mused and went into the apartment and grabbed the lukewarm beer and cracked it open before plopping on the couch.

Back on the steps, Johnny had a grin on his face as Taylor tried to explain herself. "I guess it's just how you are, right?" He asked. "I guess maybe it takes one to know one?" He raised his eyebrows hopefully. "But i don't think you're crazy at all." He then opened his mouth for a big smile. "Unless... It's like a fox?" He laughed at his joke and nudged Taylor's arm with his shoulder. "Ahh, c'mon. I'm really trying here!"

Johnny then blushed. "Ahh." He was a little nervous but swallowed and looked at Taylor. "I do want a shot!" He boasted. "But .. with you! I want a shot with Taylor, not.. not your body." He then looked down at Taylor and checked her out. "Even if you're smokin hot." He added and looked back up at Taylor. "I.. I wouldn't know what to do with it anyway so.." He turned his head to the side, blushing even deeper. "So yeah.. "

Johnny was sort of thankful when Taylor changed the subject even if it was to Mamouru or people of his ilk. "Don't worry about crap like that." He said waving his hand a bit. "And you don't need to apologize to him. He's a big boy. He's probably glad that was all he had to endure." Johnny leaned into her and whispered to her like there were people around who could hear. "I watched some girl actually try and rip his junk off once. It was pretty hilarious for everyone but him." He said and then busted out laughing.

When Taylor suggested the park, Johnny looked into Taylor's eyes and grinned. He hopped up and turned. "I'm already there!" He said and reached out to pull her up and start to lead her to the park, holding onto her hand as tightly as he was able to.

Johnny rushed at first but after a few yards, slowed down and turned to look at Taylor and slow down to her pace. "Thanks." He said suddenly and then looked away, watching the people on the street. "You know." He said. as he avoided her gaze. "For being cool or for giving me a chance to have a shot or whatever dumb thing I'm supposed to say. Whatever. Just, thanks." He said and smiled as he turned his head and gave her hand a squeeze, smiling widely but not turning to look at her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:31 am

"Hah. Don't seem too grateful. You'll come off as being desperate." Taylor gently heckled him.

She thought about if maybe she was just desperate herself, and would've taken any boy she happened across. But... looking at Johnny, she thought that she could do much, much worse. She liked him, what she knew of him, and right now that was enough. She didn't want to come across as too eager either. She didn't think she was, but... it had been a while since she'd had any male company of any kind. It seemed like even the people who worked the counter at the coffee shops around AFW were all girls.

"I'm glad you don't think I'm crazy... But you can consider yourself warned. I know I am. Ask anyone. It's kind of part of my job, though. It takes a certain amount of crazy to throw yourself in with the Friction crowd, and a lot more rubs off on you along the way..."

She suddenly looked over at him. "I'm really good." She felt dumb for needing to tell him that. "Er, well, I do alright. I can do some pretty crazy stuff. I like... ya know, being airborne. I like the feeling. I think this is it..." She said as the sidewalk gave way to grass.

The park wasn't all that big, but it was big enough, and dark enough, to give one the impression that it was separate from the rest of the city. Taylor went there often enough. It was like her bench at the Friction building, in the grass alongside the path to the side entrance. It was a place she went to get away. It felt secluded to her, though at the wrong times it would be teeming with passing drunk people from the nearby bars.

She led Johnny by the hand to a tree that was near enough to a streetlight to be lit, but far enough that it wasn't lit very well. "I come here a lot. It's my park. Do you like it?" She asked, not really paying attention to what she was saying. She leaned back up against the tree, tucking her chin and looking up at Johnny with the faintest hint of a mischievous smile tickling the corners of her lips.

She hooked a thumb under her belt and the waist of her skirt, letting the weight of her hand cause the belt to sag a little, and bent one leg to prop her foot against the tree with her toes on the ground. She tugged on Johnny's wrist to turn him so that he was facing her and pulled him closer, placing his hand on the warm, soft skin of her lower back, just below where her t-shirt ended.

"So... hi." She said with a little giggle, trying not to let her excitement show through too much.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:58 am

"I'm not!" Johnny defended himself instantly but still grinned. "I'm cool man." He then sighed, but there was a grin still on his face and when she tried to reassure him that she WAS crazy shook his head. "I've seen it all. I know how crazy chick wrestlers can get and how the non crazy ones end up that way. It probably messed me up and made me how I am so I guess a little crazy to me is a little comfortable. Maybe exciting? Who knows what's going to happen. I like that."

By the time he finished, they were in the park and he looked around. He never really noticed the part too much even though he lived close by. He wasn't really the park kind of guy but taking a moment to look at it, it definitely seemed nice.

"I usually only come to these sort of places during the Sakura festivals." He said. "But yeah, I think it's neat. Especially...' He trailed off and looked at Taylor as she pulled him close.

He leaned in, pressing his thigh against hers and curling his fingers into her back ever so slightly. "Hey." He said looking down and smiling. He enjoyed the blue and inviting pools. He brought his free hand and rested it on her side, placing the palm of his hand against her ribs so his fingers wrapped around and barely touched her back. He opened his mouth to speak several times but he didn't know what words he was supposed to say. He'd said a lot of the things that were on his mind but they were so close now and his heart was pumping heavily.

"T-Taylor..." He finally said as he leaned forward, closer to her. He didn't know what was the right thing to do and he didn't know if he was getting or giving the wrong impression. He knew what he wanted but he also didn't want to scare her off and if he made the wrong move then everything he had done throughout the night would be for naught. What he said earlier and everything else. Whatever. She'd know and if she didn't then maybe his ideas about her were wrong.

He decided to go for it. That's how Johnny was. He leaned in close and went in to kiss Taylor on her lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:28 pm

It was too late to think too hard about any of it. As Johnny pressed against her, Taylor's body softened invitingly. Her hands crept up and wrapped around the back of his neck, and she looked up at him with a sly, nervous, excited grin.

"That's me." She said quietly. She inhaled sharply as she anticipated his kiss, and leaned her head slightly forward and to one side. Their lips met, and she closed her eyes and lost herself in the kiss. One hand slid down to Johnny's lower back to pull his hips in closer. The bark of the tree she was leaning on, she noticed, wasn't quite as smooth as she first thought. She arched her lower back and tried to keep her skin away from it.

As they separated, after a lengthy stay, Taylor shivered. With the initial apprehension gone, her confidence began to creep back, and with it a devious grin and alluring eyes. She reached up with one flexible, agile leg and wrapped it around Johnny's lower back, though once gravity had a say it was more like his butt. She grabbed the toe of her boot on the opposite side of his body and pulled to squeeze his body.

"Um..." She started. She didn't really have anything to say. She just wanted him to kiss her again. For a long time. "You're pretty good at this."

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Johnny felt a jolt of electricity run through his body when their lips made contact. Taylor was a fiery spirit and yet even with the contact, her lips felt soft and inviting, somehow gentle but keeping her natural energy. It was amazing and Johnny had never felt anything like it before.

Johnny's hand slid up and down the side Taylor's body. Partially out of nerves, partially out of a want for as much contact as possible. Eventually, his hand ended up resting on the side of her once more, the base of his palm at the wrist just barely touching the side of her breast.

He pushed forward when she leaned in, their thighs and hips pressing tightly together. When Taylor arched her back, Johnny's arm slid around, covering the skin on her exposed back and buffering her from the bark that dig into his arm a bit. He barely even noticed as he was engrossed in the kiss.

When they broke, Johnny lingered close but pulled away after a few seconds. He felt the leg and couldn't help but smile wider, pressing himself into Taylor as much as possible.

"Ah.." He said as a deep blush formed on his face. "You are too." He then craned his neck a bit and kissed her on the cheek once before bringing his lips across her cheek softly and then pushing against her lips with his for another long kiss.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:44 am

Johnny's lips against her cheek made Taylor shiver again. She took eagerly to the second kiss, reaching up with one hand and curling her fingers into Johnny's hair, pulling him into her while their lips pressed hotly together. Her other hand grabbed hold of the waist of Johnny's jeans, pulling to press their hips together harder. She turned her head from right to left and opened her mouth slightly to run her tongue along the length of Johnny's bottom lip, and then she bit it playfully and gave it a gentle tug.

She pulled her head back, grinning. With a hop she had both her legs wrapped around Johnny's slim waist, putting his head roughly at her chest level. She grabbed his hair on either side of his head and pulled him in, wiggling a little, playfully, the soft, warm material of her shirt rubbing against his cheek as she pressed him against her firm, supple breasts. Her skirt, she noticed, wasn't really equipped to deal with her current position, and she could feel Johnny's jeans through the thin black cloth of her boyshort panties.

Maybe there was something appropriate to say, then. Maybe something seductive, maybe romantic, or maybe something else... She wanted to talk, really. She did. But at that moment, she didn't want to enough to pause. She pulled Johnny's head back so that he looked up into her eyes, and after a moment's pause taking in the sight, Taylor buried her lips on his, letting her mouth open to explore his with her tongue.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Taylor's touch was something amazing. He'd never felt this kind of touch before and Taylor seemed to know just what to do to continue to tantalize him. The fingers running through his spiky hair and how tightly their bodies were pressed against one another. Johnny grinned when Taylor teased his lip. The way she ran her tongue across his lip and the love bite made him chuckle in a soft breathy manner. He too wanted to speak and was about to but suddenly found his mouth was occupied with something different.

When Taylor leaped up and wrapped her legs around him, he couldn't move one of his arms as it was still protecting her back from the tree bark but instinctively, subconsciously, his other hand slid down Taylor's body and ran up her thigh, holding her position by cupping her ass with his hand.

When she mischievously pushed her breasts into his face, Johnny pushed his face in deeper, enjoying the feel of the thinly cover peaks. He kissed at them and nuzzled them affectionately as she took in Taylor's scent. Being so close, it was intoxicating.

Even more so was the fact that Johnny couldn't hide his body's reaction and with Taylor's skirt causing every inch of them that pressed together to be that much more intimate, there was no way to avoid her feeling how hot she was making him.

When she pulled him up, Johnny met her eyes and he smiled a warm, bright smile. She made him feel a live and e wanted her to know. He wanted her to know everything or something like that. He wanted to tell her how amazing she was and how alive she made him feel. But like her, he said nothing and when she leaned in, he did too and once more they kissed.

Johnny opened her mouth and accepted the kiss, inviting her tongue and allowing her to explore as much as she desired for the moment. But he was eager too and soon pushed back, rolling their wet tongues together and pushing forward to probe her mouth with his own tongue. An incredible feeling and Taylor was quite a kisser.

After several minutes of passionate kissing, Johnny pulled away. He wanted to touch her and kiss her and just keep the contact. His arms were tied down at the moment but he looked up into her eyes. "Taylor..." He said with a grin. Then hea leaned in and began to kiss her neck up and down, kissing up and down from her collar bone to her cheek.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:33 am

Taylor giggled and writhed as Johnny's kisses tickled her neck. The thought crossed her mind that finding herself in a park with a boy, making out with her legs wrapped around his waist leaning against a tree, and incredibly turned on, was not where she figured she'd end up when she left her apartment earlier that night. She wasn't complaining. In many ways it was exactly where she hoped she would end up.

"So, um, wow, uh, have you done this before? Just asking because, hee, you seem pretty good at it and all and I don't mean that in a bad way or anything." With Taylor's mouth unoccupied, and her mind indisposed, it was free to do whatever it wanted. "I totally picked the right brother and ohmigodthatfeelsgood... I wonder what kind of tree this is do you know?" She babbled at a pace substantially higher than a normal human being.

Don't talk about the tree, she thought, rebuking herself. Just don't do it.

Finally, she couldn't take the teasing anymore. She unwrapped her legs and put her boots back on the ground. She grabbed Johnny by a handful of his t-shirt and forcefully spun him around, shoving him back against the tree. She pounced on him, plastering her body against his, straddling one of his legs with her own so that she rubbed up against his upper thigh. She could feel his warmth even through his jeans. She pressed one hand against his chest and kissed him, almost ferociously, wrestling his tongue with her own like it was a competition.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next