by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Simone, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau) Empty Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Monday - 6:35 pm. - Kyoto, Japan - Former Site of The Sex Wars Girl's Dorms.

For the past two days, Bonnie had been all alone, secluding herself within her room in the girl's dorms, just watching TV while slowly chugging down a 12 pack of beer as she contemplated the recent events that surrounded herself and to a larger extent, her brother Clyde, whom she hadn't spoken with since Saturday Night when they had their Tag Team Title match again Dante Sunderland and Alessa Mason, which they lost. And while that bothered Bonnie quite a bit, the one thing that was eating her up the most was the fact that her brother had apparently forgotten about her and was choosing to stay with a girl by the name of Heather Sunderland. Who had gloated to Bonnie that had managed to claim Clyde as her own, and while Bonnie didn't like hearing that one bit, she knew it was her brother's choice in the end. Even though she might of ruined things between them for abandoning him at the arena so bitterly, which she did because of losing their shot at the tag titles, blaming her brother mostly for staying with Heather.

Today Bonnie was sitting on the steps of the Girl's dorms main entrance with a pen and paper in her hand, writing a letter to her mother back home in Liberty,Texas as the sun began to set beside her. It was common for Bonnie to write letter's to her mother, she sent one every week and hand wrote every single one, mostly because Clyde was too afraid and too ashamed to talk to his mother, following the deaths he caused back home.

In front of Bonnie, was her dark blue pickup truck, a 1998 Ford F-150, which was filled with several boxes and a few suitcases in the bed of the truck, while the window on the driver's side was rolled down, the music on the radio being heard loud and clear as the radio played a song called [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4.html:3gmb4rha]"Can't Say Goodbye to Yesterday"[/url:3gmb4rha], loud and Clear. She had been told to move out not long ago, mostly because they were gonna use this location for something called Tension High, which Bonnie wasn't a part of. This prompted her to pack-up and move to a new apartment that she had found recently. She didn't want to go. But she had to, and this time she was gonna be alone more than ever because she wasn't telling her brother where to find her. Part of her wanted to, but another part of her just felt she had no reason to even bother.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau) Empty Re: Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Coming off the night that the two had finally reconciled, becoming closer than ever, Heather was out this day to fulfill her side of the promise the two made to each other. She had to make peace with Clyde's sister Bonnie, and this was going to be no easy task. She prepared herself for the worse as she sat in the passenger seat of a car headed towards the girl's dorm, which is the only place Heather could think the girl could possibly still be. She just hoped Bonnie hadn't already moved out, making her too late in her pursuit.

"This is fun. You should let me drive you around more often." The driver of the car, Alessa Mason, would say as the two drove through the streets in a red Volkswagon Eos with the roof retracted. "I'm not doing this for fun, I'm doing this because my car is wrecked and I know I wouldn't hear the end of it from Dante." "Oh...well still we should hang out more. You know you love my awesome car anyways." Alessa would add as she would try to make a sexy model like face as her hair blew through the wind, looking ridiculous as always. Heather would shake her head and not be able to hold back a laugh as she saw Alessa's expression. "You know, I'm not even going to ask how you got a car like this."

"Alright Heather, I got some real cool tunes for you since I knew I was driving you today." Alessa would say, glancing at Heather for a second with an exited expression. "Oh really? Is that right?" Heather would say in response as she watched Alessa slip in a CD in the player, unable to hold her excitement. "Yup! Some really cool stuff, you're gonna love it!" Alessa says as [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDVlzlF_TJk&feature=related:2tqb1iac]the song[/url:2tqb1iac] begins to play. Heather shakes her head and lets out a laugh as she looks over at Alessa. "What IS this??" She would say, amused by the song as she could see Alessa moving a bit with the song. "Classic! It's cool right?" "Heh...yeah alright, I guess you could say that." Heather would say as she smiled at the fun Alessa was having trying to get her going.

As the two shared a funny little moment, Heather would let out a sigh as she rested her elbow on the window spot of the car, staring at the buildings that passed them by. She pondered to herself how she would act and what she would say to Bonnie after she knocked on her door at the dorms. She figured she had plenty of time to think, so it shouldn't be too hard.

However, as the two pulled into the parking lot in front of the main entrance, Heather was shocked to see Bonnie outside next to her car, seemingly packing things away. "Ugh..shit." Heather would say as she looked over to Alessa who would shrug her shoulders. Heather motioned for Alessa to pull up near Bonnie, turning down the music a bit as she heard the clashing music coming from Bonnie's car. Heather turns her head towards Bonnie, looking at her a bit nervously before waving at her. "Uh..hey Bonnie..Um...I wanted to talk to you about something.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:18 pm

As Bonnie sat on the steps and continued to write the letter to her mother, she actually begins to contemplate going back home. She only really came to Japan on her mother's wishes to look after Clyde and keep him out of trouble. But she startled to think that perhaps he wasn't her responsibility anymore, but rather Heather Sunderland's.

She remains frozen in a state of contemplation as she stares at the letter, thinking about what to do until she hears some loud 50's music starting to blast down the road. For a moment, Bonnie thought that would be Clyde or even her mom, but to the blonde's disappointment, it was neither one. Instead she saw two other girls who she was familiar with, but didn't want to see. Well, at least one of them.

"Tch... Here comes trouble..." Bonnie would mutter to herself as she clicked her tongue, not really in the mood for any confrontation at the moment with either one of the girls. Bonnie knew Heather moved out of the dorms, but didn't really know anything about Alessa, whom Bonnie figured was the reason why they were here. But to her surprise, they pulled up next to her truck and would find Heather of all people looking at her for a moment before she finally spoke, which earned a slightly bitter glare from Bonnie. She wasn't really in the mood to talk with Heather at all.

"Really now!?" Bonnie would ask in a rowdy tone of voice as she remained seated on the steps. "Not too sure if I should even bother talkin' with you.. Last time we had a chat you tried to piss me off..." Bonnie would say with a bitter glare that she shot at Heather before leaning back to stare at the sky for a moment, taking a deep breath before looking back down at Heather.

"You best say watcha' gotta say while you gotta chance..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Heather watches as Bonnie shoots her a bitter glare. It was exactly the expression she expected from the girl as she questioned her a bit, completely justified in her hesitation to actually speak with Heather. She tried to run through her mind the best way to start. If she should just reveal everything that's happened so far or maybe try to calm her down a bit. Meanwhile as she thinks, Alessa pops her head forward, leaning over Heather, resting her arms on the edge of the car as she looks over at Bonnie.

"Hey! Are you feeling any better from the match? Sorry I did that from so high up, It was the only thing I could do." Alessa says as she looks at Bonnie with a bit of a worried look before she noticed the tense situation between her and Heather. She leaned back a bit, sitting back down in her seat as she looked back and forth between the two. "Did..something happen?" "Um..Yeah, one second ok?" Heather would say in reply as she opened the car door, exiting it before shutting it and leaning against it, keeping her look directed at Bonnie.

"Well um..what I wanted to say was I uh...I'm..sorry for the other day. It was sort of..a rough time you could say and...I was just covering all the bases if you know what I mean." Heather would say to her as she crossed her arms under her chest, still keeping her eyes on her. "But well, I wanted to say that maybe we could uhm..put that aside us." Heather says, trying to get out what she could before telling Bonnie how the situation actually is.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:04 pm

"Yeah Im good... I'll Live... Ain't blaming you no more..." Bonnie would say in response to Alessa's words, truly having nothing against her at this point despite not really taking too much of a liking to her. Bonnie was aware that it was a TLC match and honestly had no grudge on Alessa for doing what she had to do in order to win, since Bonnie would have done the same thing. She didn't really see Alessa as a bad person or anyone looking for trouble. Unlike how Bonnie saw Heather to be.

Bonnie is surprised however to hear Heather say 'sorry' and apologize for their meeting in the supermarket. "You're... Sorry?" Bonnie would repeat, honestly not expecting that from Heather one bit.

"A-And... No... I don't understand watcha mean by a rough time and just coverin' all bases. You gon' have ta' explain all that before we put aside anything. Otherwise you just givin' me a lame-ass excuse!" Bonnie would declare from the steps, pointing down at Heather before she looked at Alessa sitting in the car, then turning to Heather. "Where's Clyde and Dee?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:43 pm

Hearing Bonnie asking her to elaborate more, Heather uncrosses her hands and places them on the car door, tapping them on it as she nods her head. "Well..it's definitely a long story, but I'll answer your questions first. First of all, I wasn't planning on this being some sort of get together with the group. Alessa wasn't even supposed to come along but...I sort of...got into an accident last night and my car isn't really of any use..at all." Heather says, trying to save the details about said accident for later if she had to absolutely describe it.

"So yeah, Clyde is more than likely wrestling right about now. He had an important match, for the 24/7 title for that matter. Just to answer your question of course. As for my brother, Alessa told me he found a place, forced out of the dorms just like it looks like you are as well. So yeah that's that when it comes to where they are."

Heather nods her head again, looking at Alessa before looking back at Bonnie. "So, as for everything that's happened...and what I meant by rough...it involves me and Clyde as you probably would have guessed...So..do you want the long version with all the details?" Heather would say with a bit of a nervous laugh, shrugging a bit as she'd look to Bonnie.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:14 am

Upon hearing Heather's explanation of Alessa being here, she nods in understanding, thinking nothing major of Heather being in an accident and not being able to use her car. Bonnie does however frown a bit once she hears about Clyde's title match, since last she heard it was canceled, but the officials in charge of Tension must of started things up again for Clyde to go for the 24/7 belt against whoever. She felt bad though that she didn't know anything about it. Then again however, she had been keeping wrestling off her mind the past day or two. Plus it wasn't like he couldn't take care of himself she figured.

Upon hearing about how Alessa told Heather that Dante had found a place for himself, Bonnie can't help but raise an eyebrow before turning towards Alessa. "And uh.... You ain't staying with em..?" Bonnie would ask Alessa, unable to help her curiosity. Finding it a bit odd that this girl who supposedly loved him didn't even share a place with him. Did they both consider it indecent? Bonnie couldn't help but wonder. And if they did think that way and were the type who saved themselves for marriage or something, what were they doing in AFW Tension of all places!? Bonnie dismissed that idea for a moment however as she shook her head, things were a bit more pro these days anyway.

Bonnie then looked at Heather with a very blank look on her face, her usual up-beat nature and sense of humor completely gone right now. "I'd like to know everythin' if it's the same ta' you, missy... I tried to talk to Clyde Saturday Night, but he was too spooked to tell me what was bothering him. Now I know what Y'ALL did... Or at least what did to him... But I think it be best you tell just me everything..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:42 am

"Huh?? Oh uh, not yet. I'll be moving in soon though! I just have lots of stuff I have to pack. I'm sure you know how it is. Can't leave stuff like my games behind. Dante doesn't have any, so that's something I had to make sure of!" Alessa would say with a happy smile as she would then lie back on the seat, seemingly oblivious of the tense atmosphere that Heather and Bonnie created as she let out a long sigh, closing her eyes as she sat there.

Heather on the other hand was gripping the car door tightly, hearing Bonnie's request that she explain the whole situation. She taps her foot a few times before looking up at Bonnie again. "Well...where to begin...I'm sure you figured out Clyde was staying with me a while ago. I could tell when we met in the supermarket that you knew. Well...we've been..getting closer I guess you could say. I don't know if you know, but the night before I saw you in the supermarket..me and Clyde had sex...and..I sort of forced it on him..Don't know if you already heard about that or not but there it is.." Heather says, letting it all out in front of Bonnie as she knows no other way to patch things up if she doesn't tell him the whole story.

"So..he's not been the worst..I sort of forced him to stay..due to using the pregnancy and child excuse on him..and that's how it was going for a while. But honestly we've come to grow closer to each other somehow. And i'll admit I hated him before but..I love him now. We've been together all this time, and last night we sort of..really thought over things. We decided we want to make it last..and I don't think your..attitude towards me is the best. So maybe you should relax a bit? Because you know your fucking expression your giving me isn't helping one bit!" Heather says, in the end getting mad that she had to explain the whole thing again, taking it out on Bonnie a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:59 am

Bonnie's eye can't help but twitch a bit at Alessa's words regarding her eventual moving in with Dante, but it was all she needed to hear in order to know that there was nothing intimate between the two yet apparently, which Bonnie found amusing, thinking of how pleasant it was to be as innocent as Alessa and Dante were. It was something that Bonnie couldn't help but envy.

Bonnie then listens to Heather's explanation intently, taking in everything that Heather had to say, crossing her arms under her breasts as she listens to Heather's words, keeping the blank, stern look on her face as she did so, unable to help frowning slightly a the fact that Heather forced herself on Clyde, she expected as much, but she also figured it didn't take much for Clyde to stop resisting Heather once she started getting frisky with him, that's the kind of person he was.

However, as Heather reveals that she used the pregnancy and child excuse on Clyde, Bonnie's eyes widen in disbelief. "What?" She instantly blurts out, taken by surprise at what she had suddenly heard from Heather. She knew the girl liked Clyde at least somewhat since their encounter in the girls dorms last week, but she had no idea that Heather would stoop to bearing his child just to keep him around her. She must of been really determined to claim him. Apparently though things had patched up between them however, and now they had an actual relationship, which honestly surprised Bonnie. She wouldn't have expected Clyde to have any kind of permanent relationship whatsoever. But she said she loved him, which was something that really startled Bonnie. Was it the same for him? Is that why they were gonna stay together now? How did she change him? Bonnie had so many questions to ask Heather about her brother, it didn't sound like the boy she grew up with since birth.

However, As Heather suddenly starts to get angry with Heather, Bonnie shoots a glare back her, looking her deeply in the eyes with a stern scowl, peering at her madly for a moment before suddenly letting a sigh and then a smile, looking almost relived.

"Heh... That a fact, Jugs? You know, you ain't exactly who I pictured my brother gettin' mushy with... But, you... Love em, huh? Does he love you?" Bonnie would ask as she stared down at the letter in her hands, as if ready to add things to it or change the contents of the letter.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:01 pm

As soon as Heather finished her little speech about what had happened, she crosses her arms under her breasts and looks to the side. Talking about the whole thing made her a bit embarrassed, and the fact that she had to explain it all to Clyde's sister made it worse. She felt like she was taking all the blame for the hostility that was between the two, and it aggravated her a bit that she was letting it all out and apologizing. However it was for the best, and it was something that she absolutely had to do in the end.

Hearing Bonnie's response, Heather gripped her elbows as she cross her arms tightly. There was that nickname that Bonnie had given her again. She never liked it, it always got on her nerves but she wasn't really sure why. The rest of what she said caused her to blush a bit. She would close her eyes and keep her head turned to the side as she heard Bonnie's words.

"Y-yes. That's right, I do. That's just how it is, I mean it's not like I'm all over him or getting soft or anything, it's just I have that feeling about him, nothing wrong with that. Just because I have that feeling doesn't mean he isn't off the hook, H-he's still mine that's all there is to it! Nothing's changed I just..let him know how I feel that's all!" Heather says, stumbling over her words a bit as she realized she wasn't quite used to telling other people about their situation. After spilling it all out at Bonnie, It's just now coming to her what she said and how embarrassed she felt.

"Th-that's what he said, he said he..loved me too. I-is there some kind of problem with that!?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next