by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:30 pm

Bonnie wasn't very accepting of Kelly's attitude either, but she knew how to endure the girl's pompous attitude since it was a regular thing for Kelly to project. That being said, Bonnie couldn't help but actually be a tad bit fearful of Heather as she turned to her left and saw the girl fuming with mad rage and frustration that had been earned from Kelly's attitude. "Uh.... Heather...?" Bonnie would mutter to Heather with a bit of concern, knowing that this little meeting was not going to end peacefully now.

Kelly on the other-hand would shift her startled gaze at Heather as she began stomping her way towards the red-clad blonde, backing up slightly as she was suddenly being yelled at. "W-What!?" Kelly would snap back in a mix of anger and surprise, truly oblivious as to how she had earned this much anger from Heather as she began to rant and berate her so suddenly before she mentions Clyde and her connection to him. It was at that moment that Kelly learned something new and interesting about this purple haired girl, which Kelly couldn't help but find hilarious.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait!! Y-You.... And Gastin....???" Kelly would ask with eyes opened wide and a smile forming across her lips, starting to slowly crack up before suddenly bursting out into loud uncontrollable bellowing laughter. "HAHAHAHHAHA!!! Y-You and Gasssss...TOGETHER!?!?!?!?...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH GOD THAT'S RICH!!! Te-Tell, Tell me... Were you Desperate or do you just like loser-retards? OR MAYBE BOTH!?!!? HAHAHAHHAHA-Phhhhbbbbbtttntnnkkkk... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Kelly would howl and snort with uncontrollable laughter, tears forming out the corners of her eyes as she clutched her stomach, unable to contain her laughter.

"OH...HO-HO...HA...HAHA....oh..... I-I'm.... Sorry.... Oh Wait! NO IM NOT!! HAHAHAHA!!! Phhhhbbbbbtttntnnkkkk-HAHAHAHA!!!

Bonnie had seen enough, she had kept her hand over her face in disbelief the whole time, but now knew the gloves were off. "Come on Red-Eyes..." Bonnie would tell Alessa as she quickly got a hold of her shoulders and went to guide her away from the two, especially Heather. Expecting a massacre.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:46 pm

"H-huh? What, uuuh ok" Alessa would let out, completely clueless as Bonnie guided her away from the two. She had no idea of what was about to happen, mainly because she didn't figure such a thing could happen outside the ring. She was about to find out that the ring wasn't the only place that a fight could start. And from Heather's reaction to Kelly's words, there was almost no doubt that one was about to.

As Kelly spoke her mind, letting out a loud laughter at Heather, Heather was getting angrier by the second. Her fists were clenched so tightly, it would almost seem like her fingers would go through her hand if she kept it up. They shook fiercely as the shaking extended up her arms and she closed her eyes, her face twitching as her teeth gritted against each other, almost to the point where they were audible. "You....better fucking..shut your mouth..right now...before I shut it for you.." Heather would say during Kelly's laughing fit.

The girl would keep going though, it would seem without any signs of stopping as she was seeming to have a field day with the fact that Heather was with Clyde. Heather didn't find it funny one bit, and her blood was boiling at the sound of the girl's laughter. There was nothing really holding Heather back as something clicked in her and she just lost it. Opening her eyes, she glared at Kelly with a deathly look in her expression.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Heather would yell at the top of her lungs before rearing her fist back and swinging it straight towards the laughing girl's face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:20 am

Kelly continued to laugh uncontrollably like a deranged hyena on laughing gas, never once ceasing her endless laughter. Finding it all too funny that any woman would lay claim to worthless scumbag such as Clyde Gastin. She had no idea what the two had gone through or how important he was to Heather, nor did she really care, in her mind, Heather was just some nobody who wasn't important, and figured that she wouldn't dare to try anything against the #5 ranked wrestler in friction.

Kelly would be proven dead wrong however as Heather released a mighty roar before slamming her first directly into Kelly's face, her knuckles connecting just between her mouth and her cheek as her head turned slightly to the side and whipped back violently. An empty eyed stare now forming on the blonde as her feet were lifted off the ground, flying back along the hard concrete after taking the hard knockout punch from Heather. "Nyghhh..." was all Kelly could mutter before she hit the ground in the parking lot, laying sprawled out after hitting the ground with a heavy thud, laying out cold.

"Gah..... DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN!!!!" Bonnie would exclaim in awe as she witnessed the high-impact punch that sent Conway into dreamland with just one hit, looking over the arrogant and now silent blonde who just got laid out by Heather.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:32 am

As Heather connected with the punch, all her anger and frustration at the girl and what she was saying was let out. It was by far the hardest punch that Heather had ever remembered throwing, as she now stood over the floored girl. Shaking her hand from the bit of soreness she was feeling from the punch, she would mount the out cold girl's stomach before grabbing her chin with the same hand so her face would be facing Heather's.

"Where the fuck is your laughing now!? That'll teach you to fucking mess with me. So much for being ranked fifth in friction. Means absolutely NOTHING when you piss me off. Look what happened you little bitch! Don't you EVER run your mouth about me or Clyde again. Unless of course you want more of this, cause I have no problem in knocking you out over and over again." Heather would say before she would jerk Kelly's head to the side before getting up off her.

"Arrogant..pompous...annoying...little piece of SHIT!" Heather would say before she would throw a kick as Kelly's side, unable to control herself before she would take a deep breath and look back over at Bonnie and Alessa. Taking a few seconds to relax herself, she would cross her arms under her chest as Alessa would stare back at her with her eyes widened, blinking a few times.

"So...right...sorry about that..dinner on Friday night.." Heather would say before nodding to herself and backing up, leaning back on the car door as she was doing before.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Never before had Kelly Conway taken such a slobber-knocking punch as hard as the one that Heather Sunderland had dished into her face just now, rattling her senses into unconsciousness as she is sent down to the ground on her back against the concrete, laying completely still after being rocked into darkness by the woman she had scorned. Even as Heather mounted Kelly, grabbed her chin, yelled in her face, shook her head violently and kicked her in the ribs, Kelly would not stir or make a sound a sound. Still laying still and unconscious after that massive punch she had taken. Effectively silenced.

As Bonnie looked on the sight before her, she couldn't help but actually be slightly intimated by Heather's sudden burst of rage as she went off on Kelly, although she did appropriate her sticking up for Clyde, watching the girl suddenly go mad on Conway really made Bonnie reconsider trying to cross Heather next time. Seeing her brother's woman as someone who was 'All Kinds of Crazy'. "And I thought Conway was crazy..." Bonnie thought to herself as she watched Heather deal with Kelly before seeing her rise up to her feet.

"Uh....Y-Yeah... D-Dinner.... I'll.... Uhmm.... I'll be there... real early, too..." Bonnie would nod before scratching the back of he head and releasing a nervous laugh. Starting to get the idea that calling Heather 'Jugs' was something she shouldn't do very often at all. "You uhm.... Got quite a punch their, Mrs. Gastin..." Bonnie would comment with a nervous laugh, trying to lighten the mood just a little bit more to be on the safe side of Heather's warpath.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:38 pm

Bringing her vision over to looking back down to Kelly, Heather shakes her head. She couldn't remember the last time she got that mad and let it all out on someone like that. She wasn't even sure if her fights with Clyde ever made her that angry. The girl's words and mocking had really hit her good and she just had a huge outburst which caused her to knock Kelly out cold. While she would be a bit proud of her quick work, she had a feeling that it was going to come back to bite her. However that didn't really matter now, she showed her not to badmouth the two and that's all she cared about.

Hearing Bonnie's words, she is taken out of her concentration and looks back up at Bonnie and Alessa. She nods her head at Bonnie's confirmation that she would be at the dinner, noticing the impact her outburst had on the two standing there. Hearing her next words, she couldn't help but be a bit embarrassed, especially at her last words.

"Mrs. Gastin huh..." Heather thought to herself, a bit red in the face from the thought. "R-right uhm, thanks. Heather would say in response, not really denying her words because of how evident it was after that little event her feelings for Clyde. She nodded her head again and looked over at Alessa. "I should head back now. Let's get out of here." "...Oh! y-y-yeah I'll take you home." The two would exchange as they both walked over to the car and got in.

Heather would look over to Bonnie before they went to take off and manage to finally give off a smile to her. "I'll make sure he lives a good, better life.." Heather would say, reassuring herself and Bonnie at the same time before Alessa took off seconds later, the two heading back to Heather's.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Bonnie couldn't stop herself from smiling just a little bit at Heather's embarrassment regarding her Mrs. Gastin comment, but that was the kind of person that Bonnie was starting to view Heather as, her brother's wife. And while Bonnie was a bit saddened now that her and Clyde had drifted apart recently and would most likely not be around eachother as often as they used to be, she was happy about the way things turned out for him. She was happy that he was changing his old ways, growing up and starting a family with a girl he was in love with. Heather saved Bonnie's reckless brother, she became his guide towards redemption. It was almost too good to be true in Bonnie's eyes.

"Well 'Ight... Y'all take care now!" Bonnie would say to the pair with a wave of her hand before turning her attention back to the unconscious Kelly Conway. Ready to move her out of the parking lot and onto the grass, but would get interrupted by Heather's next couple of words that took Bonnie's attention as the Texan brawler quickly turned back towards Heather and Alessa as they as sat in their car.

"Y-You better! Heh... I'm puttin' all my faith in ya'! B-But make sure He gon' do the same for you, goddangit!!"
Bonnie would yell back with a wide smile across her face, truly believing that Heather was the right girl to lead him towards a better life. Bonnie continued to contemplate thoughts of a better life for Clyde, and even herself for a moment until she realized something about the past. Bonnie had never fully gone into detail with Heather about what happened back home in Texas that made Clyde leave the country. Even though it was late Bonnie felt that perhaps it was best to give Heather a fair warning about the boy she planned to spend her life with.

"Ey! Hold up!!" Bonnie would exclaim before going off into a sprint after Alessa's car, accidentally kicking Kelly in her ribcage a bit as she began to run. She wasn't really giving really much thought into quickly bolting a few feet in front of the car as Alessa began to take off down the road, but she did anyway, as she ran just a few feet in front and waved her arms quickly up and down in the middle of the road. "WAIT-WAIT-WAIT-WAIT-WAIT-WAIT!! HOLD UP!!!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 pm

"Of course! You don't have to worry about that. He's not just going to get a free ride getting my top notch treatment. He's gotta give some back in return as well!" Heather would say, a bit amused by Bonnie's words before she would give her a wink, enjoying the little exchange they had. Heather figured they would be able to get along from here on in. Maybe not all the time, but she can see herself warming up to her husband-to-be's sister.

As the two took off, Heather sat back, ready for the trip back to the house figuring it'd just be a day to relax. However suddenly her eyes widen as she sees Bonnie run in front of the car. "What is she!? Heather says, surprised at her actions, however her reaction was nothing compared to Alessa's who was driving the car.

"W-w-w-w-whaaat!?" Alessa's eyes widened as she shook her head frantically, slamming her foot on the breaks as she sees Bonnie suddenly in the way of it. If it wasn't for the fact that she had to keep her hands on the wheel, she would probably have thrown them up in the air in a panic. As she slams on the breaks, the car jutters a bit before stopping literally an inch from Bonnie, the edge of the hood almost touching the girl.

Heather stood up in the car, her hands placed on the front window as she looked at Bonnie with a frantic look on her face. "Are you fucking nuts!? What are you doing!?" Heather would yell out as Alessa remained seated, speechless with her eyes still widened as she stared at Bonnie.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:56 am

Never before had Bonnie ran so fast in such a short amount of time. While she was light on her feet, Clyde was normally the fast one while Bonnie was the heavy-hitter. But judging by how agile she suddenly became, you really wouldn't assume that was her role.

The look on Bonnie's face as she stood still in the middle of the road was just blank. Her eyes wide open as she watched the car nearly hit her despite her mouth remaining shut still to maintain her blank expression. Not knowing why she had suddenly done such a reckless thing.

"I... Uh.... I GOTTA TELL YA SOMETHIN'!!" Bonnie would say to Heather before walking towards the car, going along the driver's side, stopping for a moment to look at Alessa as she remained in a state of shock. "Sorry 'bout that, kid." Bonnie would mutter to Alessa with a comforting pat on her shoulder before climbing in the back of the car. Bonnie would lean forth and try to pull Heather down into her seat before trying to wrap her arms around both Heather and Alessa's necks, bringing the two closer to the Texan girl as she began to whisper to the girls in the front seats.

"I 'Spose I best tell ya both this...It's mainly for you Heather but I think you should know too, Melissa" Bonnie would whisper quietly into the ears of Heather and Alessa after pulling them into a huddle. Getting the name wrong of the latter girl.

"I don't know all the details here... But about a year ago... Clyde had to leave home after getting into some trouble. I would know 'cause I drove him outta the state that night. He never wanted to tell me everything, Heather. But from what I know... They say he killed.... H-He might of..." Bonnie would begin to speak quietly, carefully whispering to the pair before she stops herself, hesitating to go back to the murders that Clyde may or may not have caused.

"I know... I know I already told ya half this story Heather... But I just gotta warn ya that my brother got away with somethin' back home... And he can't go home for it.... I Think maybe it's best you talk to him about it... Gotta warn ya he ain't no saint...
" Bonnie would remark with plenty of sorrow and regret visible in her eyes.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:33 am

Heather would keep her eyes on Bonnie as she came over to the car. What she had to say must have been important if she ran in front of the car like that. "At least, it better be." She would think to herself as she watched the girl. In her mind, she had just enough close calls with cars in her life. The fact that Bonnie would run out in front of one baffled her a bit, almost making her angry at the fact.

Heather let out a long sigh as she confirmed she had to tell her something, shaking her head again, she was pulled down into the seat when Bonnie jumped into the back. Alessa finally had shook her head, coming back from her stunned state from the scene as she turned her head to Bonnie, a bit startled when she wrapped her arm around her. Hearing her words, she tilted her head, shaking it a bit again. "Wh...who's Melissa? My name's not-" "So what is it that must be so important." Heather would say, showing her slight aggravation at the event as she cuts off Alessa who sits there with a bit of a pout, confused at what had happened.

Heather listened intently to Bonnie's words, remaining silent as she heard them. She remembered Bonnie saying something about that a while ago at their last meeting, but hearing it again she still isn't used to it. The thought of Clyde actually killing someone was pretty unbelievable to her. Sure most people might call him scum, but she herself knew he had good in him and that there couldn't be a possibility that he would intentionally kill someone.

"O..ok I'll talk to him about it. I'll bring it up. You got me interested as well. I just hope it isn't how you say." Heather would say in response as she nodded her head. Alessa's eyes widened as she heard Bonnie's words, not being able to picture Clyde doing such a thing either, but because of her own way. She pictured him as an extremely nice person who helped her out when she needed it, and she knew she would do the same for him now anytime. Hearing that sort of thing sent her for a bit of a loop.

"I'll settle everything. I'll make sure he tells me every single detail about it."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next