by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:35 pm

As Heather looked at Bonnie with that confused look on face, she couldn't help but a bit nervous due to her expression as she awaited some sort of answer or reaction from Heather, which came in the form of a shrug at first and calmed Bonnie down. Figuring that Heather could take a hint as to what she meant by friend, even though Bonnie didn't exactly give it out clearly. But then as Heather said, "She can't be all that much crazier than I am." Bonnie froze for a moment and thought about her guest whom she planned to invite. Duffy Macbain. Unsure for a moment if she should bring the girl along due to her rowdy nature, but Bonnie figured she could get her to calm down if she asked her too and could keep her happy with a few drinks through the dinner. Unaware that Heather was against alcohol and often berated Clyde for drinking, in addition to trying to get him to stop. That was all unknown to Bonnie.

"Ah-Hehehe... You got the shorter temper, that's for damn sure!" Bonnie would say with a nervous chuckle and smile as she rubbed the back of her neck, not really considering Heather to be the crazy type since she hadn't seen those sides of her, save for when she got pissed off at Kelly Conway, but that was something a little different to Bonnie.

"Well! I gotta hurry up and get ta' movin! So I guess I'll see y'all real soon!" Bonnie would state with a smile as she began to walk away from the car, waving goodbye to Heather and Alessa as she did so, ready to finish her packing and leave the dorms for her apartment.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:24 pm

"Hah, I'll take that as a compliment." Heather would say to Bonnie's words as she would grin and let out a little laugh. She really did get out of control when it came to that little confrontation with Kelly. However it's always been known to her how easily she could get angry. She could end up getting out of control pretty easily and while it usually doesn't reach the level it just did with the egotistical girl that she had just encountered, it can usually get pretty bad as her brother and moreso Clyde would probably be able to attest to.

"Right, yeah we definitely need to head out right now. I'm getting a little sick of this place anyways. The thought of what it's turning into, I'd rather not stay to see it happen. Well, nice little chat we had Bonnie. Looking forward to the dinner!" Heather would say as she would nod her head to Alessa, signalling that it was okay for her to begin taking off, heading back to the apartment complex.

"Byee!" Alessa would say before she would start the car up again, finally beginning to pull out of the parking lot again where she would take Heather back to her apartment room.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5