by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Opposer's Grace

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Opposer's Grace Empty The Opposer's Grace

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:34 am

Monday - 8:23 pm. - Kyoto, Japan - Just Outside Of The Tension Arena Complex

Just less than a few minutes ago, Clyde Gastin defeated Catelyn Cormac to become Tension's first 24/7 champion. It was a battle that left both combatants bloodied and battered, or in Clyde's case; even more battered than he already felt going into the match. He was still feeling the effects on his body since the car accident he endured, as well as his last couple of matches during the previous week that left his body drained and very sore.

Currently his body was still massively sore and was losing blood due to a cut along the top of his forehead, still he kept running down the streets of Kyoto with his belt clinched tightly in his hands, feeling as if he was being hunted down by those who wished to claim his belt. He was a target, but he wouldn't let them take his title, it was proof that he was worth more than what people considered him to be, he felt like he wasn't a bum anymore now that he was a champion, and now all he wanted was to show his lover, Heather Sunderland that he was a champion now.

Clyde was running out of breath and losing blood with every step he took as he desperately ran down the city streets, trying to make it back Heather's apartment quickly, feeling that if he stopped he would be easily beaten and would have the title taken away by those who were supposedly after him.

"Almost there.... I can make it.... I can make it..." Clyde thought to himself as he ran on wobbly legs, slowly getting slower and slower as he ran. "I can....M-make it...." Clyde would mutter to himself before staggering along the sidewalk, falling against a nearby stop sign, panting heavily as he stood alone in the dark city streets. "Im... Gonna... Tell her...." Clyde would whisper silently to himself as he spotted a pay phone, determined to call Heather and tell her the good news as he began staggering towards the phone slowly with his wobbly legs as his title rested his hands, a long streak of blood covering the left side of his face. Closer and Closer he got towards the payphone before suddenly he collapsed down the sidewalk, the title still in his hands. Alone and barely conscious.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

The Opposer's Grace Empty Re: The Opposer's Grace

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:56 am

The Golden Queen - Cecilia Northman had watched Clyde and Catelyn's match closely, and found it quite a interesting match, she had anticipated the Cat would lose, but she still went to cheer her on, but she was also cheering for Clyde as well, the man that Cecilia had found a little interest in, liking his attitude and style quite a lot, she was actually a bit happy to see that he won, but she didn't think the 24/7 title was kind to the winner as he was attacked and barley managed to escape, Cecilia wanted to give the cowboy some help, but she felt an obligation to aid Cat, sadly she wasn't allowed to follow Cat as she was going to be taken to the medical area.

As soon as Cecilia found out she couldn't do anything for Cat at the moment she set of to help Clyde, running after him as fast as she could out of the Arena, she had to find him, she couldn't allow anyone to take the title from Clyde, at least not like this, not when he was so beat up, she ran and ran and ran as far as she could looking around everywhere, she knew this might have been a stupid thing to do, she might not be able to find him after all, Tokyo was a big city and Clyde could already be far gone.

But perchance she she saw a man slumped over by a pay phone, "It can't be" Cecilia said to herself before looking closer, it was Clyde, she immediately began to run as fast as she could towards him, "CLYDE!!...CLYDE!!" she shouted, before reaching him, she stood a few steps away as she slowed down, realizing that Clyde might see her as an enemy, now that he had the title he was a target for all, she slowly walked closer, "Clyde...I want to help you...will you let me?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:11 am

The Texan was too battered, bruised and bloodied to get very far on his own, he really needed to get his wound patched up, but Clyde being as stubborn as he was, refused to stay and get medical attention, instead he tried to run down a couple city blocks from the Arena to reach Heather' apartment, which was something Clyde was normally able to do when his body wasn't in so much pain or bleeding heavily. The only thing Clyde wanted to do was be a champion and get back to Heather, but he doubted he would be able to do that now as he laid barely conscious on the sidewalk, his blood staining the ground as he laid there with his newly won belt.

Just when Clyde thought he was going to blackout on the sidewalk, he heard a voice call out his name, a familiar voice, one that he once heard whispering closely into his ear. "W-Who...?" Clyde would let out as he slowly opened his eyes and saw an all too familiar young woman standing above him, looking surprisingly concerned about the boy's well-being. It was The Golden Queen: Cecilia Northman.

"C-Cecilia...?" Clyde would mutter to the Swedish girl who stood before him, clearly remembering how she sold him out to Heather during their match a day ago. He figured she was going to take advantage of his weakened state in order to win the 24/7 title, but much to Clyde's surprise, Cecilia wanted to help him apparently. It was something that the scallywag brawler could barely believe. Normally he knew better than to trust those who had once turned against him, but Clyde was desperate and he figured that maybe Cecilia wanted to help after all since if she wanted too, she could of easily turned him over and pinned him if she had a Ref nearby, but she didn't. The look in her eyes showed him that she wanted to help him.

"Cec...." Clyde would slur out as he tried to lift his shaking hand up towards Cecilia, showing her that he was going to let her help. He only held his hand out for a moment however before dropping it, his body was tired and his vision was starting to blur, he didn't know how much time he had left before he passed out on the sidewalk.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:48 pm

Cecilia looked closely as Clyde as she mad her way closer, slowly so he would not be to startle him, the cowboy didn't look to good, he was bloodied and bruised, and he barley seemed to have enough strength in him to even say much, she took a deep breath, she couldn't show so much worry now, she had to remain calm as not to startle Clyde, she saw him holding the belt very closely, "Oh Cowboy....relax I won't try and take your belt....and no one will as long as I am around you...I promise" Cecilia said as she knelled down beside him, she moved her to her pocket and pulled up handkerchief, and moved her hand with the cloth handkerchief in it to his bloodied face and slowly hand carefully try to wipe it clean.

"Dammit Cat....did you have to hurt him this much" Cecilia said to herself as she tried cleaning up his face, Cecilia would try to slowly pull him up to his feet, trying to pull up his arm around his shoulder and hold onto his arm, her other arm went around his waist, to hold him up, "We should get you home....or to a hospital...or somewhere....I might be able to patch you up a bit....I-I have a first aid kit in my car....b-b-but it's at the AFW parking lot...." Cecilia didn't know what to do, should she get to her car first and then take him home or to the hospital, or should she just try to carry him home, maybe she should call a cab, but that might take to long, and if Cecilia could find Clyde there was a chance that someone else could find them.

"Where do you want to go Cowboy?.....anywhere...I'll get us to my car...and I'll patch you up the best I can and get you wherever you want to go....I promise that I won't let anyone take that title from you...I promise" Cecilia said in a very calm and collected tone, but in fact she was a bit worried, to go back to the AFW complex would be quite dangerous, and she didn't know how seriously injured Clyde was, but she wouldn't let anyone take it, not while Clyde couldn't fight, she held onto hi tightly as she began to walk back slowly toward the AFW complex.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:21 pm

As Cecilia stated to Clyde that she did not want to take his belt or let anyone else take it for that matter, Clyde eased up and relaxed towards The Golden Queen, allowing her cloth covered hand to wipe the blood that was staining his face, easing into the Swedish beauty's delicate touch before she pulled him up to his feet, struggling a little bit with standing up on his feet at first, but would clutch tightly onto Cecilia over her shoulder as she held him up, holding the title at his side with one hand.

"H-Home... Gotta G-Get Home..." Clyde would mutter to Cecilia the moment she asked him where to go, so driven to return to Heather right now with his belt. He didn't want to go to a hospital, he felt like more an open target there. That and he was afraid needles, but he really DID need to get patched up, and he was aware of this. "Agh... Could really use a bandage or two right about now... I don't mind goin' back to your car..." Clyde would state before Cecilia began to walk him back towards the parking lot. Just the other day she had betrayed him, but now she was helping him, and Clyde couldn't understand why.

Hearing her promise to protect him and patch his wounds, Clyde eased further into Cecilia's grasp as she walked him back to her car, whispering "Thank you..." to her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Cecilia held Clyde up and looked at him, the battered a bruised cowboy still looked quite handsome to Cecilia, but she figured it wasn't a time for that sort of thing, now and maybe never, depending how things had gone between him and Heather, but she would still help the cowboy, she was determined to help him and protect him, maybe in a way to make up for her teasing, that she figured Clyde might have seen as a betrayal, she had kind of thrown him into the lion's jaws, but she hadn't meant anything bad by it, she was just teasing him a bit.

"Don't worry..I'll get you and your title home safely" Cecilia said as she thought of something a bit more dire "Even if I get beaten down" she wouldn't say anything about her actually being a bit scared, of god knows who or how many would attack them just to get a hold of the title, but she had to make it up to Clyde, she didn't want him to think of her as somebody as vile as she may have seemed earlier, as she pulled him along they way towards the parking lot, she was quite cautious about her surroundings, checking around to see if any was about to ambush them.

she held Clyde as close to her as possible, in a protective way, "Clyde...I want to...apologize...for what I did before...." Cecilia said as she blushed slightly, she walked and walked, faster and faster, with Clyde in her grasp, she had to get him to her car quickly, but it felt as she was walking into hell itself, one thing was for certain, even tough she wasn't the title holder, she could certainly feel the stress of being the one, and she didn't like it to much, "You really don't have to worry Cowboy...when I go for a title I will go for the gold right away....not the silver....but winning the silver is an amazing feat Clyde." Cecilia said as she tried to make sure Clyde would feel no worries towards her helping him, even tough it might have made it sound like she thought little of the title, she did have a great deal of respect for Clyde for being willing to be a champion of such dangerous title to have.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:26 pm

"T-Thanks... Goldilocks..." Clyde would mutter quietly to Cecilia as she walked him down the sidewalk, hearing her words of comfort that made him feel just a little bit better about being in her care, he felt he could trust her now. "H-Heather might not be to happy to see ya... But I ain't gonna let her snap at ya for helpin me..." Clyde would tell The Golden Queen as he rested closely against her, wanting to let her know that he was grateful for her help and would try to calm Heather down if there was a confrontation.

The Texan then looked up at Cecilia as suddenly and surprisingly apologized to him, not really expecting that, along with the fact that she was blushing a bit. It really surprised Clyde to see Cecilia act this way now, to be so protective of him, but he felt a little bad for his own antics as well, realizing what he may have accidentally done to Cecilia. "It's... Fine... Ya know Im'a little glad about what you did the other day... I don't think me and Heather would of worked out or problems if you didn't..." Clyde would begin to state before his voice trailed off, rethinking about what he was just about to say.

"Im...uh... Sorry I was so 'Forward' with ya during our match... Really shouldn't have been foolin' around with ya, especially since im kinda hitched to Heather..." Clyde would apologize to Cecilia for bringing her into this whole thing, although in truth, Clyde wasn't the least bit sorry for having his brief moment with Cecilia, only fooling around behind Heather's back and using the match rules as an excuse. He frowns a bit through when she calls his belt the Silver title, but quickly shakes it off. "It's still gold!" He tells her with a half laugh as the two finally reach the parking lot.

"Which car is yours?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Cecilia looked at Clyde as he told her about Heather not being to happy to see her, it made her understand that her was taken now, it did upset her a little, but nothing she would show,"Thanks Cowboy....don't worry I won't start anything...myself and I suppose I should apologize to her as well...." Cecilia said as she continued walking with Clyde, she did feel a bit happy to know that Clyde would protect him, not that she felt like she needed it.

Cecilia walked on, Clyde words about her actions helping them about made her blush a bit more, "No p-problems...anytime you are having problems we can play again" Cecilia joked at Clyde not really meaning it, she let out a slight giggle after which, she did like Clyde, but she wouldn't try and take him from Heather, and she couldn't say he loved him or anything, so if this Heather loved him, then she should be the one to have him.

Cecilia looked at Clyde as he spoke about being forward and smile a bit, "You don't have to apologize to me....but I do want you to apologize to this Heather....and I will do so as well....is that okay with you?" Cecilia wasn't sorry at all for what Clyde had done, in fact she enjoyed it a bit, but she felt kinda bad for doing such a thing to Heather, she didn't know how Heather would react when she saw her, and she couldn't blame her if she wanted to claw her eyes out, but she had to face up to what she had done.

"Yes it is....congratulations on winning Clyde...your gonna be a fine champion...and you're gonna be one for longer than a day....as long as I am around I will beat the crap out of anyone who tries to take it from you tonight" Cecilia said with a confident smile, but it was a half lie, she wasn't all that confident about her being able to protect Clyde, but she would at least do her best.

upon reaching the parking lot she continued walking a bit, "it's over there" Cecilia said as she bobbed her head forward, "The gold colored Bentley" Cecilia said as she began walking over towards the gold colored Bentley continental gt, Cecilia was more vigilant here, carefully looking around to see if there was anyone around, before she went to the trunk, she took out her keys and opened it, seating Clyde down against the car as she took out the first aid kit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:26 pm

"Heh... Might be best... If she lets ya..." Clyde would comment to Cecilia following her decision to apologize to Heather, not really sure if his 'Wife' was gonna make peace with the girl. He did laugh though at her comment regarding the two playing around again, aware that she was joking. He did like Cecilia though and felt bad for possibly leading her own while he was so tied to Heather, especially after the two had their recent and emotional bond. He did feel very in-debited to Cecilia though, especially since she was so driven to protect him in his weakened state.

After being laid against the Bentley by Cecilia, he looked around to see if anyone was around, he saw no one, but he couldn't help but just start to panic a bit. Feeling as if someone was going to get the jump on the both of them if he wasn't careful. "Cec... I don't like standing here.... Think we need to get outta here...." Clyde would mutter to Cecilia with a troubled look in his eyes before he tried to reach for the first aid kit and reach for some bandages to wrap around his forehead while slumping against the car, going towards the passenger seat of the car, ready to get out of the open parking lot and escape to Heather's apartment. "It ain't far... C'mon!" Clyde would tell Cecilia as he continued to wrap the bandages around his forehead, before seating himself in the car.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Cecilia looked on as Clyde bandaged himself and looked a bit worried, she didn't think he should do so much unnecessary movement when she was there to help him, she wanted to help him and not because she was expecting something from him or wanted him to leave Heather for her, she wanted to help him because she liked him, and she wanted Clyde to be able to enjoy her title for a little while longer than one night, she was very cautious herself, looking around every second to see if there was anyone around, but there didn't seem to be anyone around, "heh..don't worry Clyde as long as I'm around nobody is going to be able to touch you" Cecilia said with a worried smile before looking over her shoulder again, "But yeah... we should hurry" Cecilia said as she saw Clyde walk up and begin to make his way to the passenger seat door, Cecilia would move in to help him walk and seat himself.

Before she quickly moved to the driver door and opened, seating herself and putting the key into the ignition, starting up the car before she quickly drove of, she drove a bit before she said "You're gonna have to give me some directions to were you live"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next