Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) Empty In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Aftermatch of "sleep theraphy", where Angela Kaori Minetti defeated Ataru and captured both him and Ryu

Ryu's dreams were strange, his head still foggy and spinning. Last thing he had been aware was Angela's cleavage eclipsing his head and then a sweet, intoxicating scent invading his nostrils, replacing his air supply until he had felt so irresistibly sleepy...
He was still basically out of it but his senses seemed to start teasing him with an annoying sensation of dizzyiness. His eyes started to flutter, still unable to see anything, not to mention understanding what was going on or where he was, and the boy mumbled in sleepy confusion:
"Uhnnnmm.... w-where....??".

Last edited by 157 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) Empty Re: In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten)

Post by Kitten Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:07 am

The room was barely lit by a couple of standing lamps that pretended to be candles. With barely enough ventilation to avoid suffocation but still giving the sensation of being tightly closed the room was still filled with the scent of the bodies that had sleep all night in it cling to the walls. Despite it being quite ample, the huge four posts bed that sit on it made it look as if there was barely room to walk. The hard sturdy wooden walls and the imposing oak door gave a strange warm cozy claustrophobic sensation, after all it was a dungeon and the people in is, save Angela, were prisoners.

The sound of Ryu´s voice woke up the sleepy Angela who was passing time by drowsing over him and Ataru. The two conquered boys were laying on the spacious bed, tied to the opposing bed posts with their hands above their heads. One on each side of the bed and each on a different direction so that the feet of Ryu were almost at the same level than Ataru´s head and viceversa. The position of the boys had been calculated with much care by Angela so their bellies will be in the exact same level, and it was precisely there where Angela was laying, curled up like a kitten over a soft bed. The naughty nurse opened her eyes and looked at Ryu, "oh... you are awake already?" she asked innocently as she shifted her position to lay her head Ryu´s chest while she rubbed her hand on the boys abs teasingly. "did you sleep well, my dear?"

In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) 6u0iRWY
In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) QiougD6In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) TTlOMaFIn the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) 5t0Q5s2In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) Empty Re: In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:57 pm

The foggy state induced by Angela's chloroform was slowly fading away. Ryu would look back at the smiling girl laying her head on his chest, and recognised that teasing voice of hers. After all, how could he forget the voice that had been singing a lullaby tune to deprive him of dignity while putting him to sleep?

"Unnhh.... h-how could i possibly sleep well?!", he replied trying to stand up to a sitting position but he could not. "Hey what is this..??", he asked in embarassed concern, tugging at his ties... like if he had a chance to break free that easily.

On his hand, Ataru would just mumble and slightly turn his head away, apparently still enjoying his slumber in spite of all.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:48 pm

"Shush... Don't yell... You'll wake Ataru-chan..." the naughty nurse said with a very soft tone and cutely placing her right hand index finger on Ryu's lips to seal them. Moving like a cat, Angela got closer to Ryu and removed her finger from the boy's lips only to press her own lips against them, purring while she kissed the boy.

After a handful of seconds kissing the boy, Angela moved back and down to rain kisses on Ryu's chest, while her hand traced down on the boy's belly to reach his cock and grab it firmly, jerking it gently. "You are mine, Ryu-chan..." Kaori sung as she moved her mouth to lick on Ryu's left nipple. "I defeated you in combat...and that makes you my prisoner..." The nauthy nurse explained as she increased the speed of the handjob on Ryu's manhood.

"Are you going to resist me?" Angela asked giving Ryu's chest a soft bite. Meanwhile she moved her feet down and started to massage Ataru's member with her sole very very softly, trying to make him hard without waking him up.

In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) QiougD6In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) TTlOMaFIn the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) 5t0Q5s2In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Ryu couldn't help but let out a similar faint murring sound together with Angela's smooth lips silencing him.

Resisting her? Was that even possible, when just thinking straight was made extremely hard by the feline movements and erotic teasings of the sexy nurse?

The boy moaned in response, his boyhood becoming harder in predictable response to her heavenly touch, while at the same time she seemed to still have firm control over Ataru, having him moan and blush with arousal even in slumber.

But unlike Ataru, Ryu had not been dominated during a long fight, which made him still 'untamed' in a way... or he thought so. "M-mnnh... what if i'd say yes?", he replied to Kaori's last question in spite of the moaning exacted by her naughty nibble, apparently still not resigned to his helpless situation.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:23 pm

"Oh?" the nurse exclaimed cutely with surprised amusement."You want to fight me Ryu-san?" Kaori teased speaking the words with her lips still touching Ryu's skin. "Want to put your body against mine and see who tames who?"Angela continued saying with a very soft seductive tone, speaking only for Ryu and making sure Ataru couldn't hear them. Her soft hand on Ryu's manhood was starting to gain speed as the sexy nurse jerked the boy's shaft more intensely.

"I destroyed your cousin in the ring" Angela bragged turning her head around to look at the sleepy Ataru; her foot continued massaging his shaft. "Think you can do better than him?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:52 pm

"Of course i can make better! I don't know how you managed to KO me so easily with a simple breastsmother...", he would reply, not without a slight blush at her mesmerizing and dangerous curves. Quite evidently, Ryu had not discovered Angela's chloroformed breasts trick yet. "..but that won't happen again.... mnnnh".

Though he was trying to challenge Angela, seeking a chance to gain freedom for himself and Ataru, Ryu couldn't help letting aut a soft moan because of her heavenly touch.

As for Ataru, the cute boy was probably having the sweetest dreams in his life, murring at the pleasurable intimate rubbing.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:07 pm

"Very well.... Ryu-san...I .... accept ....your challenge..." Angela said, speaking in intervals as she continued kissing and licking Ryu's lips. She gave Ryu's cock a few more caresses with her hand and Ataru's member many more with her foot and then she slid one leg over Ryu's chest and straddled him. The naughty nurse arched her body fully as she rid the boy's abs, placing her hands behind her head as she purred lazily showing off her curvaceous figure.

Then she leaned back to Ryu, placing her hands on his arms and pressing her forehead on his own so the tips of their noses touched and she could see directly into his eyes. "Very well Ryu-san... A fight to the finish... Best 2 out of 3 falls, knockouts and submissions only... If you win, I'll let you and Ataru leave... If you lose... You'll stay here...forever." Kaori said seductively, licking her pink glosy lips. She made a pause to look at Ryu's reaction, moving her hands down along his arms with a ticklish caress all the way down to his sides. The evil nurse sniffed at Ryu's necks as if trying to smell his fear and the tilted her head to the side to give him another quick kiss.

"Ready for round one..." Angela asked as she leaned back, sitting on Ryu's belly fully.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:18 pm

"T-This is not good... she's making me wish that i was hers forever... even before we get started", Ryu would think, moaning at Angela's delicious kisses and the sweet, poisonous smoothness of her voice.

But no... he needed to stay focused, for his own sake, and for Ataru. In her short pause to acknowledge Ryu's reaction, the sexy nurse would probably notice the mix of fear at the idea of becoming a prisoner forever and helpless arousal at the her mesmerizing closeness...together with the twitching of his slender body which would let her know that, yes, the boy was ticklish.

"G-Gasp.... ok then, you're on Kaori-chan. I'm ready to start", he said looking up at the sexy girl straddling her belly, her smooth legs caressing her sides. The boy started to raise his shoulders off the bed, assuming that Angela would just get off him to allow a fair start of the match... though he should probably had guessed now that she was not exactely the "face" kind of wrestler.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Kaori stayed sitting on Ryu, and as the boy would begin to stand up, her round ass would slip down from his tummy to his groin and cock, sitting there unmoving so that Ryu's manhood would be rubbed between her asscheeks and against her smooth mound. She neither changed her position, arching her body and brushing her hair with both hands so that when Ryu raised his face would end right up in front of her breasts.

"Now Ryu-chan..." the busty pink-haired girl said casually, stretching by pulling her elbows behind her head only to bring her ample bosom closer to the boys face. "Where do you want me to destroy you?...uhm?... she asked cutely. "I have a real cozy ring where I could outwrestle you... And a cage if you want me to get a little rough with you... Angela then stretched her arms up while yawning and then let them fall over Ryu's shoulders as if she was going to embrace him. "Or we could go to my jacuzzi if you want to go soft...and wet..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next