Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) - Page 4 Empty Re: In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Angela's grip allowed her to appreciate the flexing of Ryu's bicep during his embarassed struggles to get loose from her seductive version of a bodyscissor hold.
Despite Ryu's trying at fighting against Kaori's unique style of wrestling, his defenses were getting softened by the second, thanks to the squeezing of her luscious thighs and the repeated, mesmerizing kisses plastering heart-shaped glossy pink marks all over Ryu's face making him look quite silly in her clutches.

That would make it easier for Kaori to cup the back of his head and push him into the glistening valley of her cleavage. To Ryu's eyes it all was happening like in slow motion, giving him all the time to realize that she was going to bury him face first between her large breasts no matter what he tried to do, and to remember how easily they had put him to sleep before, on the ring.

He had no idea how she could have knocked him out that easily with an early breastsmother, but he wasn't willing to find out.
"G-Gasp....n-no way...i'm not going to succumb to your breasts again...mmrfff", he said, mostly trying to convince himself, trying to struggle his way out of her clutches in spite of a consistent part of himself craving to be hugged by those motherly seductive pillows. Kaori's soft melons started to embrace his embarassed face in any case, the arching of her back making it look like if they were swelling to engulf his whole head.
Ryu could be still struggling to avoid it, but Angela was very close to have the cute boy nice and tight where she wanted him to be.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) - Page 4 Empty Re: In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten)

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:44 am

Luckily for Ryu, Kaori hadn't had time to douse her cleavage with chloroform as she had done during their first encounter when the evil nurse so eaily overpowered him. Nevertheless, even without chloroform, Kaori knew her tits were a lethal trap, and with the aid of her legs she was determined to drain Ryu of his stregth and his will.

"Why not, Ryu-kun? Don't you like them?" Kaori asked pretending to pout sadly. "After all the things I do to please you... And you don't like me..." she said adding feignted sobs to her speech. But despite her whinning, she didn't stop squeezing. She continued hugging Ryu with her arms and legs, pushing the boy to her as if she was trying to bury him inside her and engulf him completely.

In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) - Page 4 6u0iRWY
In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) - Page 4 QiougD6In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) - Page 4 TTlOMaFIn the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) - Page 4 5t0Q5s2In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Grinded and secured in Angela's bosoms embrace Ryu was not overcome by that immediate sleepy helplessness that had taken him the first time, but it wouldn't need that he was in less troubles, as the sexy nurse was suffocating him with slow and sensuous resoluteness.
Her strong thighs constricting around his waist crushing his abs and forcing the air from his tortured lungs, her massive breasts denying him taking any more while engulfing his head like soft, large pillows of seductive suffocation.

And to make Ryu's predicament even more embarassing, they were still groin to groin with Kaori grinding herself against his stiffening boyhood.
"M-Mrfhhhh...", was the only, incomprehensible response that poor Ryu could give, flailing and squirming uneffectively as his hands slipped along her glistening hands in what could be barely acknowledged as an attempt at fighting back...instead of a worshipping caress to Angela's perfect body.

Willing or not, Ryu was slowly but clearly going to succumb against her charms and her suffocating holds, feeling like she was going to sensually absorb him into her voluptuous curves with each new grinding and squeezing of her limbs around her constricted and seduced prey.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:50 pm

With every passing second Kaori's embrace got tighter and tighter. She crushed the boy mercilessly and yet slowly, almost gently despite the huge pressure the naughty nurse put on the boy's body.

"That really makes me sad...because... I really like you, Ryu-kun" Kaori said softly, lowering her head to kiss the boy's head as if he was a little kid. Moving her shoulders back and forth, first right then left, Kaori began to massage Ryu's face with her soft fleshy pillows.

"I really wanted us to be together..." she continued, sounding really sad. "...but if you don't want me then I think...we should stop this..." Kaori would finish, giving Ryu one last hard squeeze with her legs before pushing him away from her.

In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) - Page 4 QiougD6In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) - Page 4 TTlOMaFIn the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) - Page 4 5t0Q5s2In the evil nurse's lair (for kitten) - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:22 pm

"M-Mnrf.....mff.... <3" Being rocked from side to side inbetween Kaori's warm melons was lulling Ryu gently into aroused surrender, despite she was actually crushing and suffocating him.

The sexy nurse had played games with his mind so far, and when she finally released him Ryu seemed to be amusingly sorry, like if he had done something wrong... and like if he was missing being in her embrace, even while panting and gasping for much welcome air.

"N-Nono... i'm sorry, i absolutely want you... uhhh *blushes bright red* ... i mean... it's only that i want to fight and try to win..... but i really want you...", the boy would babble in response to her words, incapacitated to bring any attak at the moment as she's toying with his half-suffocated brain.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:02 pm

"I don't believe you..." Angela would say as she got on her hands and knees, sounding as if she was truly hurt and about to cry. The naughty nurse crawled towards Ryu's body slowly, swinging her hips seductively and making her ample breasts swing too.

"You just want to win so you can leave me..." Kaori accused with a sweet pout on her lips as she pushed Ryu's body, trying to make him roll on his back to slide a leg over him and straddle his belly. "I'm not going to let you leave.."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:57 pm

Believe it or not... Ryu felt bad for making Angela sad.
He knew that her seductive, kitten-like crawling and the pink glossy pout of her lips were hypnotically alluring tricks meant to mesmerize him and make him lower his guard...but the fact was, they were working nonetheless!

"B-But but i...oofff...", Ryu's incoherent babbling would end into a huff as he got rolled onto his back and sensually pinned by one of Kaori's perfectly shaped legs.
"wha...? mmm..". Hooked by Angela's sensuous bait, Ryu would caress that smooth leg of hers with a hand, temporarily forgetful of the risk of sharing Ataru's fate and becoming her slave.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:40 pm

"Just lay back...relax...and be mine..." the sexy nurse said as she settled herself on Ryu, facing towards the boy's legs and rubbing her mound against his chest a little.

Kaori turned her head around to look at Ryu over her shoulder and wink at him. Then she placed her hands on his abs and pushed, making her butt slide back, rubbing against his chest. She lifted her perfect round ass and moved her legs back, trying to placed them on his shoulders to pin him, to then slowly lower herself down, trying to cover Ryu's face with her butt and pussy in a reverse facesitting pin.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Angela's sultry cooings have a seductive, mesmerizing effect on Ryu, just like the slow, teasing rubbing of her hips over his chest.

Temporarily incapacitated to even think about fighting back, the boy gets his shoulders pinned with a sinuous movement of her legs s as Kaori's delicious butt glides backwards sensually, soon covering the flushed boy's face with the warm softness of her tush and her crotch.

"Mrf..? Mfff...." with his nose and mouth gently pressed by Angela's private parts, a part of Ryu's brain acknowledges the dangers of letting himself get pinned in such position, urging his hands to move onto her legs with a slight, self-preservative hint of resistence.

But the absolute majority of his aroused and dazed mind is just yelling "Shut up and let me enjoy it" to the annoying alarm bell ringing in his head...not to mention that Kaori is now in a good position to take care of Ryu's arms and furtherly immobilize him, because the japanese boy might realize that he's going to be a victim of her siren-like charms.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Not feeling in any kind of hurry, Kaori took her time to settle herself on top of Ryu, sitting on his cute face like a queen on her throne. She adjusted her position until she was sure that Ryu's face was completely covered so her would be feeling fully the smoot sking and firm flesh or her ass... And to seal his breath.

Once she position was secured Kaori raised one hand and licked her own palm, sucking one by one her fingers to coat them in warm saliva, and then moved her hand down to grab the boy's cock and begin playing with it.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next