by saryakimura96 Today at 8:12 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 8:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:23 pm

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ScyldScefing Today at 7:05 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dirty Laundry! Battle For The 24/7 Title!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dirty Laundry! Battle For The 24/7 Title! - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirty Laundry! Battle For The 24/7 Title!

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Despite being solely tied down to Heather Sunderland. Clyde had quite the shameless tendency to flirt with other girls when he was alone. Granted he was only messing around for the fun of it, he couldn't help but feeling a bit disgruntled by the way Adrian suddenly recoiled and muttered 'Ew..' at him. "Huh!? Ew!? Whatchu mean, 'Ew'!? I was only messin' around, goddangit! Just a dang ol' joke! Like hell I'd be interested in your trucker cap wearin' self! I got a lady!" Clyde would declare, a bit angry towards Adrian's reaction towards his bad joke.

Clyde then silenced himself and listened in to what else Adrian had to say before speaking once more. "Too much trouble, huh? Heh, well you damn right about that! Why else do you think I go out dressin' like dang ol' Revolver Ocelot with a Hat in public... Especially when people like you are tryin' to take my belt! In fact there was actually one other person I forgot to mention... Some girl who tried to hit me with a guitar a few minutes after the belt in a title match... Yeah... So Never mind... You're the Second... Or Third... But I don't think Cecilia counts..." Clyde would begin to ponder outloud to himself before hearing that the girl was from Friction.

"Ooohh... You're from Friction, Huh?... That's pretty dang cool, I guess... Heh, Kinda funny though... My Girl and My Sister who wrestle for Tension & Friction left me here to go to Tokyo today for some of their Friction stuff, and You show up here in Kyoto tryin' ta' stop me from doing the dang ol' laundry... What, did y'all decide today was the day to trade spots or somethin'? Or does it just get crowded?
Clyde would remark half-jokingly but curiously with another shrug as he stood up from the floor and dusted himself off a bit before hearing Adrain's proposition.

"Huh? A D-DRAW!?!? Y-You mean after all that you just wanna............. Wanna....... End It?" Clyde would ask in disbelief and confusion before letting out a tired sigh. "Eh, alright, whatever... Gettin' patched up again don't seem like a bad idea..." Clyde would mutter before touching his bloodstained bandage upon his forehead. The same bandages that Cecilia Northman gave him the previous night and were now starting to come undone following this little encounter with Adrian.

"... But agreeing to never speak of this incident? Hmm... I guess I can do that... I ain't makin' no promises but you ain't gon' see me talking' about this little fiasco very much... As long you ain't..."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Dirty Laundry! Battle For The 24/7 Title! - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirty Laundry! Battle For The 24/7 Title!

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:39 pm

"You know Cecilia?" Adrian asked, picking herself up from the bench, more interested in how she knew her friend than finding someone else who got her MGS references. "She fought you as well? wow. Small world."

"Anyway, Cecilia and my friend are busy training, I haven't got a match till tommorow so... free today!" the cosplayer said, Clyde seemed to be a fairly cool guy, she couldn't really critize his dress sense since she'd wrestled in worse stuff. And if he was cool with calling the match off, then it was off "Fine, with the way Japan seems to work we'll probably see each other in some random hallway, just don't slap me on the ass when you get there!" She said warningly as she stood up, dusted herself off and skipped through the door, before running back in "forgot my hat." She said before leaving as quickly as she re-entered. Truck stop poke-hat included.

"Uhh.... sorry?" Yukio gestured, trying to think of what to say to Clyde, having caused the cowboy most of his grief.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4