by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tana vs Maya (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tana vs Maya

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:48 am

Tana giggled as she was released from the head lock. "You like that, huh? We're just getting started. I hope this counts as 'nice'." Tana's distractions continued as she slipped her legs downward to snag Maya in grapevine pin. If she could tire the girl's legs out then Maya would pose no threat at all to her, and as a bonus she wouldn't be able to run away. Tana used the increased leverage from moving her own legs apart to start adding a left to right shift in the seductive motion of her hips.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 3 GXChUKwTana vs Maya (complete) - Page 3 1BElGMITana vs Maya (complete) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:58 am

Maya was really starting to like it she knew she was in some serious trouble but it was the price she paid for agreeing to a match that was her opponents specialty. "I think it counts some what as nice" she got out feeling Tana's legs tangling with hers and moving them apart. She bit her lip she knew that trying to keep her legs close would tire her out quicker yet letting them be spread open meant that just her legs would be tired out. Though the more Tana moved her hips the more her legs began getting split open as she lost focus from that to what else Tana was doing.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:04 am

"Oh, then what would be really nice?" asked the dominant woman as she spread Maya's toned legs. The girl's thighs clenched tightly together revealing that Tana's own legs although not optimized for kicking certainely had their own muscularture and tightness to them from preforming holds like this. Tana's ass probing finger found it's way inside the girl's bottoms along with the rest of her hand which gave the girl's cheek a squeeze.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 3 GXChUKwTana vs Maya (complete) - Page 3 1BElGMITana vs Maya (complete) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:09 am

Maya let out a small little yelp as her toned ass was giving a squeeze making her jump somewhat while she was laying against Tana. "Really nice would be ....I don't know your call" she really didn't have an answer for this one it wasn't her area and god she didn't know anything. She finally began grabbing for Tana's arms trying to pull her arms away from her while she slowly began trying to force her legs closed again.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:21 am

Tana felt Maya grab for her arms, but shifted in time getting only one caught as she turned around and caught one of the tanned girl's forearms instead because of the hesitation in the distracted girl's actions. She yanked the girl quickly to one side until Maya was in a full body pin position her smaller breasts resting on the cushion of Tana's. They were eye to eye now. Tana cooed, "A kiss. A kiss would be really nice." And she took one planting her lips on Maya's and spreading her lips expecting the young girl to follow her lead.

Maya's firm thighs clenched causing Tana to yield slowly but it was a ploy by the dominatrix to tire her. Tana returned the pressure in spurts letting Maya gain ground but forcing her burning thighs to slam against the wall of her own vice like hold at random points in time, and each time she did the tautness between their muscles caused their snatches to slam together. Subtly Tana timed her hip rolls to add to the exotic movement between the two girl's sexes.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:30 am

Maya looked at the girl as she was now in a very different position than she had been in a full body pin something which she knew that the more experienced Tana would take advantage. Maya's eyes widened as the kiss was planted on her feeling Tana opened up her lips she opened up her lips slipping her tongue in to Tana's mouth though she knew this was sort of like a challenge she had a feeling already it wasn't one she was going win.

Maya felt how much she was having to work to just get her legs to move Tana's leg the burning sensation in her thighs made her stop anymore and she knew she wouldn't even be able to walk. Yet the damage had been done after enough repeated slams between her snatches Maya was continuing with the movements more rubbing in to the much more experienced girls sex who was expertly rolling her hips to up the sensation.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:43 am

Tana's tongue met Maya's immediately trying to push it out, swirl around it and then pin it to the bottom of Maya's mouth as a sign of how in control she was. Tana's eyes told a similar story peering with unremitting intensity into Maya's as she made out with her.

Tana attempted to take further advantage of her distraction of the purple haired vixen and get hold of her other arm so that she could force a sudden half roll and get on top. Even as she attempted this her hip rolls were growing more full and continuing up her body to shift the girl's busts around against each other slightly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:48 am

Maya didn't take a tongue pummeling like Tana would want resisting with her tongue keeping it from getting swirled around and pin. Still though the more Tana kept working her she would eventually find her tongue pinned to the side of her mouth by the seemingly always dominating Tana.

Maya's eyes widened as she was suddenly rolled over now on bottom of this full body pin which was starting to get a lot more hot as Tana continued to roll her hips against her if not a lot more fuller than she had been. Her breasts though covered by her top didn't stop her now hard nipples starting to poke up clipping Tana's as she moved their busts against each other.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:58 am

Tana continued to wrestle Maya's tongue fervently as she rolled the girl over. It was the most spirited the darker skinned girl had fought against her yet. Her body flushed in excitement as she finally pinned the girl's tongue having spent far too much of her concentration doing so.

Still, her first action after rolling over was instinctual. She spread the girl's legs again to prevent a reversal while sliding Maya's wrists above her head to get the firmest pin she could. Her body was more free to move on top and she took advantage of it delivering more of an arch to her back to run her nipples across Maya's hard ones which caused her to give a sudden hard pant right into the girl's mouth.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:03 am

Maya let out a soft pant also in to Tana's mouth as the girl finally started taking advantage of her situation as their nipples scraped against each other. Maya was starting to go flush as her body started to eat up at the constant sexual assault Tana had been delivering on her. Yet she still had a lot of spirit left to fight and even if she had lost just a few seconds ago she was already going back to round two. Her tongue pushed against Tana's tongue forcing it back back and hopefully in to her own mouth. Though she also moved her body what little she could making her nipples scrape and do circles on Tana's. It wasn't much but she was going to make Tana work if anything on this one.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tana vs Maya (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next