Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tana vs Maya (complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Tana vs Maya

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:05 am

Tana could tell as her thinner opponent reached the point of no return. "Scream for me, whore." she whispered as she lifted her body from Maya's for a split second relieving some tension on the girl's worn out legs. The she dropped back down on her pinned prey. Her clit and pussy splashed hard into Maya's savaged snatch as breast once more sandwiched with breast crushing sensitive nipples. Tana knew Maya's body would convulse when they climax struck and she was ready to counter each movement with a shift of her own tearing at tired pussy and nipples further to drain any of Maya's remaining reserves even while she hit her peak of pleasure.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 5 GXChUKwTana vs Maya (complete) - Page 5 1BElGMITana vs Maya (complete) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:10 am

Maya bit her lip she didn't want to scream out but she knew that when her orgasm hit she wouldn't be able to stop it she just had to hope she didn't scream anything 'bad' out. As Tana splashed back down on her hit was enough to send her over the edge completely. Her body convulsed hard as she closed her eyes trying to resist the urge to scream but pleasure won out "TANA!!!" she cried out as she went through her orgasm. Her body convulsed back and forth while her juices soaked through her panties out on to the canvas and some on to Tana. After she finished she'd laid there breathing in and out heavily her body almost ragged thanks to Tana tearing at her more when she climaxed her reserves drained fully.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:16 am

Tana released Maya's arms and legs and stood with her wet sex hanging over Maya's chest. She weakly kicked at Maya's side trying to get her to roll over onto her tummy. "Ready for round two, dear? Round one was quite delightful thanks to you." explained Tana.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 5 GXChUKwTana vs Maya (complete) - Page 5 1BElGMITana vs Maya (complete) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:20 am

Maya rolled over on to her tummy at the kick it hadn't hurt but it was enough toll over a very weakened Maya. "I'm glad you liked round one round two might even be more fun lets get going." She knew she could barely stand at the moment much less pull off a win by making Tana sexually submit now it was just going to be Tana seeing how long she would need before Maya finally submitted to her in more ways than one apparently. She began trying to push herself up with her arms, though Tana would probably be on her before she got part way up.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:28 am

Tana grinned and let Maya get onto her hands and knees merely reaching down to untie the two ties to Maya's top and yank it away. "Oh, I would like to see how much strength you have left. This will be fun. What should we do? Some normal wrestling, or did you have a different kind of challenge in mind?" Tana did the same with her own top and let it drop right down in front of the girl's face.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:36 am

Maya blushed as her top was pulled away baring her also tanned breasts to Tana though seeing Tana's top fall right in front of her she realized this was nothing new to this girl. As she was getting up she almost fell wrapping her arms around Tana's waist to catch and steady herself her head buried in her stomach. She backed up though full on her feet "well I don't think I can do much of anything but I think we should do what just comes to mind or what we do best." Which Maya knew her best had been taken out of her arsenal so she was really just winging it here.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:45 am

"Alright, you were pretty good at this, so let's try it again." Tana moved in towards the unsteady green eyed gal and splashed tit to tit with Maya scoring a square on hit with her nipples. "Your' turn." she then offered.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:47 am

Maya let out a little yelp as her nipples were hit squarely by Tana's though it was pleasurable and painful all at the same time her nipples still hard as could be. "Alright" she said before taking astep back before pushing her smaller breasts foward hitting directly on to Tana's nipple.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:54 am

"Uhh" groaned Tana her eyes lighting up. Her rack was plenty sensitive and her foe had slammed her nicely, but Maya's nub fencing had been less of a surgical attack then hers and she knew Maya's system was weak at this point. This time Tana put a fiercer force behind her lunge trying to knock Maya back towards the ropes without actually knocking her over.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:58 am

The lunge hit Maya dead on sending her back in to the ropes which she collapsed against her legs just losing all of what little energy they had. Maya was some what glad she couldn't keep going like that after only two hits her weakened body was starting to crave Tana's touch. If Tana figured that out she would be able to exploit it probably and have Maya begging for her like she had said at the beginning. She shook her head breathing heavily trying to clear her thoughts not wanting her eyes to give it away as she tried to think of a way to counter attack.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Tana vs Maya (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next