Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tana vs Maya (complete)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Tana vs Maya

Post by anegge Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:32 pm

Despite her deep arousal it seemed the violet haired girl was focusing more and more on the skill she had shown with her small and mobile rack and as much as Tana had to be driving the girl insane it was working. Tana's pants got rougher and fiercer as she continued to tease Maya's ear.

Maya falsely took it as a sign that the correct attack here would leave Tana distracted enough to roll her over. When Maya tried to roll her she was immediately blocked by Tana's already partially spread legs. Tana pressed her knees tight to the mat squarely weighing her heavier body on the girl.

Then she went to retailiate for Maya's quick learning streak. "No, girl. You are mine." she hissed as she twisted her upper body so that her nipples screwed down into Maya's breast rings. They sharp nodules bore deeper into the red soft spots the girl had made twisting into them for added ecstasy.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 8 GXChUKwTana vs Maya (complete) - Page 8 1BElGMITana vs Maya (complete) - Page 8 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:45 pm

Maya let out a cry of pleasure as she felt the nipples press into her sensitive areas her eyes clenching shut then it hit Maya she was Tana's. For the first time truley in the match gave in laying there taking the treatment that tana was giving her. At this her breathing rate started to pick up considerablly her body starting to flush red as the heat picked up quickly inside her. "Miss Tana" she moaned out loudly as her body started to buck a little bit realizing how close she was getting to orgasming.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:01 am

"What you said before?" whispered Tana slowly, "Wasn't a submission. What you're about to say, IS, Maya." Tana's flesh had worked into her younger opponent's since the beginning of the match and it seemed that Maya finally had nothing left psychologically. Tana focused on timing her pussy grind attacks to hit in the middle of Maya's excited breaths setting the girl's clit aflame precisely when she would have the weakest defenses.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 8 GXChUKwTana vs Maya (complete) - Page 8 1BElGMITana vs Maya (complete) - Page 8 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:06 am

Maya cried out in pleasure her clit was aflame and throbbing wildly her body was shaking uncontrollably as she was only a few seconds away from orgasming. "I submit to you Miss Tana" she cried out as her body began to shudder her pussy already drenched at this point. She then convulsed her body bucking into Tana's as she orgasmed her cum drenching Tana's sex again also. After her orgasm she laid there exhausted breathing in heavily her eyes looking up weakly at Tana.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:53 am

Tana stood up. Her own pussy was dripping fiercely. She spread her legs and straddled her defeated opponent. Her juice dripped down onto the girl's stomach as she spoke. "You got dominated, Maya!" she roared triumphantly looking down in joy at her beautiful conquest. "How does it feel, bitch?" she asked sticking her tongue out a bit.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 am

Maya looked up at Tana still breathing a little heavily flushed a bright red in embarrassment and her chest was now starting to get wet with Tana's juices. "It feels.....good Miss Tana" it really had felt good even during all the pain there had been immense amount of pleasure behind it. It also helped that Tana was so experienced with doing just exactly that but she knew that the day wasn't over yet. Though then a question struck her mind "how do you feel Miss Tana?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:27 am

"Amazing, of course. I am amazing, after all. I, I really liked wrestling you, dear." she paused for a moment with an appreciative look on her face. Then she began to walk out, gathering her misplaced bikini pieces along the way. "I expect to see you in my bedroom in fifteen minutes." she stated factually.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:31 am

Maya looked at Tana nodding as she started to stand up though it took a few as her legs were quite tired though she'd be good soon. She was glad that Tana had enjoyed wrestling her not wanting to disappoint "um...Miss Tana I don't know were your room is." She looked down rather embarrassed she would show up but she needed some directions.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:38 am

Unfortunately for Maya, Tana had already hurriedly left to set things up.

--
Tana wins by sexual submission after two orgasms.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Tana vs Maya (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Tana vs Maya (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8