by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

william vs sarah summers

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

william vs sarah summers - Page 3 Empty Re: william vs sarah summers

Post by Vivian Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:06 am

Sarah easily breaks the hold and then get up but she doesn't realize that another trap from William is waiting for her. "BAM!!!" Sarah falls again to the canvas but this time her back impacts on it not her head. William is pretty quick to lock her up by putting her elbow on her neck and thrusts one of her knees onto Sarah's side. Sarah squeals in pain as the knee hits but she had worse when she first started to wrestle.

Sarah's eyes then widening itself when William without hesitant kisses her on her lips. Her rage immediately fills inside of her as William kisses her ,she thrusts her right arm backwards and unleash a powerful right fist onto his cheek for kissing her.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:15 am

His body and head were forced to lean to the side. He kiss was broken form her punch. Tho he was still on hid knees on her as he shakes his head stuned at her not seeing how mad she is
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:52 am

"Get the fuck off me punk!!!!" Sarah then grabs both sides of William's head and gives him another headbutt on his face to push him away from her before she gets on her feet and continue to fight. "Rule number one : never kiss someone you just met asshole!!!" Sarah gets up and moves closer to William and kicks him right on his ribs. "Rule number two : give a little bit respect to every girl you just met instead of spanking their asses!!!!" Sarah kicks again on the same spot but this time it's harder then before ,"Get those rules into your head kiddo or i'll kick your ass harder punk!!" Sarah cocks her right leg backwards and kick him right on his ass' cheeks.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:37 am

Her attacks were brutel.. By the time she got to kicking his ass cheeks he was in a lot of pain holding his sides "uuuggg is it too late to say sorry, to such a strong woman" he stuggled to get up. Geting slowly on all fores, his ribs looking brused already
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:24 am

"So still thinking that i'm going to lose?!!!" Sarah suddenly jumps and sits on William's back ,giving a lot of pressure to his back by using her butt. "Time to sleep now little kid and one more thing you should put your muscles in a right use ,chump!!!" Sarah lowers her body and wrap her right arm around William's neck while her left hand is holding at her right fist so she can make sure that she won't lose her grip.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:32 am

"Ya I do, but cocky or not your still hot" he stuggles when she locks her hold on him as he rolls so she was on her back and he was back to frount on her, his hands grabing her arms tring to pull them apart.. Stuggling hard.. His bluge sticking up in the air as. Trys to pull her arms apart... "I won't lose" he groans "I'm man enough to be. Your equal" he growls
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:30 am

"Hmmm...still struggling huh??? You'll be sleeping in a couple of minutes so you better enjoy it while it lasts" Sarah adds the power and tightens her right arm around William's neck while her left hand is pulling her right fist harder and harder to strangle William's neck harder and cuts the air supply off. "Isn't that this is what you wanted??? getting strangle by a strong girl" added Sarah as she taunts the big guy.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:40 am

He was geting amazed by her power and it was turing him on.. He stuggled harded not to be choaked out so fast.. As one hand grabed at her arm that was around his neck and tried to pull.. as the other he tried to elbow her ribs as hard as he could.. At some points he was able to get some air "ya I love it, when I get free I may try for an other kiss"
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:48 am

"Arggghhh!!" Sarah grunts a couple of times as William's elbow lands solidly on her ribs but that is only making it worse ,Sarah tightens and strangle him harder but she can feel that she is loosening her grip everytime William's elbow connects on her ribs and let William to have a word. "Well stop dreaming cause you're not getting one ,you're too weak for me and i demand a powerful person and you're totally not a person that i demanded ,chump!!.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 am

"Haven't..... Losted...yet.." He took as deep of breath he could and let her arm go and stuggled but as he rocked side to side he elbowed her sides.. Tring to weaken her...

When he felt her arm weaken he grabed her arm with both hands and pulled on it pulling free and rolls away.. Moveing to a corner and breath deeply "okay okay sarah.. Sorry for the kiss and slap of ass.. But you are hot. And come on ya got power that would make any man want ya.. But don't count me out" he starts to get up. "This match isn't over.." He stood up, as he was sporting a big bluge in his shorts "come on" he waves at her to come at him.. He was still feeling light headed
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next