by ihateocrecolors Today at 1:26 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meanwhile in the crowd at Cecilia vs Robbo... (COMPLETE)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Meanwhile in the crowd at Cecilia vs Robbo... (COMPLETE) Empty Meanwhile in the crowd at Cecilia vs Robbo... (COMPLETE)

Post by Presso Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Jess squealed with delight as the lights went dark and "Hysteria" by Muse blared over the din of the thousands at the AFW complex watching tonight's action. This was the first time she had been to a big time night of wrestling outside of the United States and so far she was loving it as she supped her plastic cup of diet coke. Smiling ear to ear as Robbo stepped out onto the ramp and did his customary intro she let out an audible "oooooh" as the pyro went off, "they never had that on the East Coast" she said to herself quietly as she imagined her own rollocking entrance after it got pimped by the AFW creative maestros.

As she watched Robbo run down the ramp and slide into the ring they both searched for a moment to catch sight of one another, Jess was situated near the front close to the ring and gave him a huge "nyeeeeeeer!" with her tongue out which amused Robbo no end. Deep down though she was dead proud of her brother, small minded retard that he was at times, she took to taking the mick out of him after watching Borat, likening him to the Uzbeks with "bone in middle of brain" which while Robbo got pissed at she found immensely amusing.

After that the lights went out again and on came suddenly Hel - Hämnaren - "The Avenger!" which she had never heard of but was reasonably catchy and she was actually quite happily bouncing along to it for a moment until..she came out and her jaw dropped. "Fucking hell its Cecilia! The northern queen!" She almost exclaimed before stopping. She knew all about the Northern Queen from her work in Europe and was already making a name for herself in the AFW. She seemed nice enough but she has also seen her when she was angry. It was powerplay girls like her which made Jess work on her speed and reactions, better to be Air Bourne than grounded underneath her tied up in a hold...

...still this should be a good match, Jess felt that they were an excellent match and while Robbo's brain wasn't the quickest outside the ring inside he was almost like a wrestling Gary Khasparov...if that...even made sense..

Last edited by 7111 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension Pro Males: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/robert-robbo-easter-t5136.html:oj93t0ov]Rob[/url:oj93t0ov]

Tag-team: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-teams-f63/the-axis-of-awesome-t5148.html:oj93t0ov]Axis of Awesome![/url:oj93t0ov]

Presso

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile in the crowd at Cecilia vs Robbo... (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Meanwhile in the crowd at Cecilia vs Robbo... (for Rhastiel)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Fredrik walked down looking for a seat, the front rows were usually reserved for other wrestlers, in either Tension or friction, he was wearing his standard clothing, consisting of a suit, purple shirt and a black tie, Fredrik was kinda getting tired of looking around, for a seat, but thankfully it looked like there was a seat that was free, finally he thought to himself as he quickly hurried over towards the seat.

When he sat down, he found himself sitting next to quite and attractive girl, he looked over at her and smiled, " So looking forward to the match?" Fredriks asked kindly towards her, as he took about a chocolate bar from his pocked and unwrapped it, offering her a piece to her, "Would you like some?" Fredrik asked, before his attention turned towards the match for a second, as it was just about to start, she was quite attractive, almost model like in her appearance, Fredrik couldn't shake the feeling that he had seen her before, somewhere.

"Excuse me, but have we met somewhere before?" Fredrik asked before he looked up at the match that was starting of with the lock up, things seemed to be looking good for his sister at least.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile in the crowd at Cecilia vs Robbo... (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Meanwhile in the crowd at Cecilia vs Robbo... (for Rhastiel)

Post by Presso Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Jess was busy focusing on the match as Frederik approached, watching as the two squared up and exchanged pleasantries although by the look of Cel's satisfied smile and Robbo's half maniacal grin it looked like the Northern Queen had the upper hand mentally.

Frederik got her attention finally just as the pair locked up, boy was she strong! Jess made a mental note to avoid taking Cecilia head on. "COME ON ROBOOOOOOoooooh! Hello! " she jumped in surprise and in mid shout as she notices Frederik finally not that it was difficult of course but ohmygod its her brother..the one that goes bonkers when he spots wrongdoing?

"Y-yeah thanks!" Jess said with a nervous smile as she took the chocolate "no!" She shook her head wildly for a moment before giggling like a nutter "not at all no, nope not me hahaha!" She had tothink of something... "Enjoying the match?" She asked, weakly changing the subject as she looked back to the ring..

..."Jesus bloody christ robbo don't fight dirty!!!" She thought as she glared at her brother.

Last edited by 7111 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tension Pro Males: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/robert-robbo-easter-t5136.html:oj93t0ov]Rob[/url:oj93t0ov]

Tag-team: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-teams-f63/the-axis-of-awesome-t5148.html:oj93t0ov]Axis of Awesome![/url:oj93t0ov]

Presso

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Fredrik was certainly sitting next to a weired one, she was pretty but she seemed to be a bit off, he tilted his head to the side, thinking were he had seen her before, but nothing came to mind, it couldn't be that she just had that type of face, cause then that would mean that every girl was a beautiful as she was, which was far from true, well there wasn't much he could do about it, he had been to caught up in trying to figure out where he had seen her before that he forgot his manners.

"Oh I do apologize, I should introduce myself, I am Fredrik Northman, pleasure to met you, miss? " Fredrik asked as she eyed her with his orange eyes, wondering if the name would help him realize who she was, but his attention kept being diverted the match as Cecilia throw Robbo over herself, it was a rather nice move, but that was certainly who his sister was, a girl who was pretty damn good when it came to wrestling.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Presso Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Jess shook her head and rubbed her head for a moment "Oh my, I'm really sorry where are my manners? Its been a busy week and all that" she smiled a little weakly before she put her hand out "Jessica Easter but you can call me Jess? Pleasure to meet you Fredrik!" She did notice his eyes...oh and his hair but beneath the striking looks was a perfectly normal guy. Maybe she was wrong after all.

Her attention was distracted by Robbo being flipped by Cecilia which was very impressive moreso when Robbo decided to lure her in with a test of strength which caused her to openly groan and rub her forehead "she's too streetwise for that Robbo wake up mate!" she called out before looking back to Fredrik "if I were our Robbo I'd be keeping well away from her. Total bruiser she is!" she said as leant in watching intently.

Presso

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:42 pm

"The pleasure is all mine Jess, so you're brother and my sister are having a match then, happy coincidence" Fredrik said trying to crack a joke, even though this girl started out with being pretty weird, she was so far kind, and pleasant, and beautiful, a very good combination, Fredrik still couldn't get over the feeling that she had seen her before or something, it was odd, " are your sure we haven't met before, I mean I feel like I have seen you somewhere before, have you and you're brother wrestled somewhere before? or are you even a wrestler?" Fredrik asked as he looked on at the beautiful girl next to him, every now and then glancing over to the match.

"ah yeah, her won't be able to catch her with that move"
Fredrik said right before Cecilia kicked Robbo in the gut, " See, well Yeah, it's best to keep your distance from Cecilia, and try and wear her out a little, but it's hard to wear that girl out, she's got the stamina of a freaking viking" Fredrik said as he thought about the times when they had spar matches against each other.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Presso Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:36 am

Jess had relaxed a little now the initial shock had washed over and was dividing her attention between the match and her new friend. Now she had calmed down and became less nervous she was actually pretty jovial and normal but alas she did have a tendency to get very nervous very quickly and thats where 'teh silly' starts. "Yeah definitely a happy coincidence though I tend to be a bit harsher on our Robbo than most when I watch him." She heh'ed "typical Brit and their sports eh?"

Again she shook her head when he asked once more if they had met before "Nope, I don't think we've met but me and Robbo do wrestle together, we've just come over from Yank-land, the East Coast where we were wrestling there under the title of "Axis of Awesome" ...pretty snappy name eh?" She laughed a little before she mused on the strengths and weaknesses of Cecilia in front of her. "Yes she is strong, very strong but she's got to remember that she isn't the only one who can take a lot of punishment and still get back up..." she looked at her with a bit of a smirk and a look in her eye like she really wanted to be in that ring "...I did a suicide plancha last year that bruised ribs and fractured my left wrist but I still won the match" she said quietly giving Fredrik a wink "I say this to Robbo every time, theres no substitute for relentless intensity"

At that point she caught sight of Robbo pulling off the spine buster on Cecilia causing her to stand up and punch the air with a cry "YES! G'WAN ROBBO!" before sitting down again "heh, sorry bit of a vocal fan...what was it I was saying about Brits and their sports?"

Last edited by 7111 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Presso

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Fredrik was warming up to Jess, she didn't seem to be a crazy girl like he first thought, maybe she had heard of him, and how he used to act when it came to evildoers, of course Cecilia did always refrain him from doing anything when she was involved in the matter, things had happened way back that neither of them wanted to happen again, but still he wouldn't want to come across like some kind of psycho in front of this girl.

"Ah, maybe I have seen you wrestle sometime, but I doubt it, if I had then I am certain that I would have remembered it." Fredrik said as she gave her a kind smile, and turned to the match for a second, thing didn't go to well for Cecilia, as she was slammed down in that spinebuster, but it wasn't like she would be taken out of the fight from that, no that was not what was going to happen, it would only make her more serious in this fight, and add to that fire that burned within her to have a fun and interesting match.

"Oh! that must have hurt, But there is always that great feeling of winning the match after those injuries, mean that you went all out and you kicked the crap out of the other person right" Fredrik said as she gave her a kind nod, " Similar to what Cecilia usually says, as long as you hang in there and never give up, you will always win in the end" Fredrik said as he turned his attention almost completely to Jess.

"NO by all means, be as loud as you want, Swedes usually have a tendency to start chants for the one they are rotting for, but it's kind of no use if no one is going to do it with you." Fredrik said with a smile, thinking back to the type of cheering one got in Sweden, it was almost like a song at some point, that the entire crowd was in on.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Presso Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:34 am

Jess looked back to Fredrik as Cecilia got back up "Hah! Thanks, I get a bit excited in matches usually" she laughed before looking back to the match as Cecilia neared Robbo. "She looks like someone who can graft through a match and thats what a grappler needs to do really isn't it? And that what makes my job all that bit harder.." she grinned a little grimly obviously thinking back to previous working overs from bigger opponents in her career "..I've got to have the endurance not only to take punishment but know when to strike."

"Hello, this could be interesting..." Jess mused, leaning in with interest as Cecilia dodged Robbo's block and got behind him.

Last edited by 7111 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Presso

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Fredrik smirked a little as he watched her sister, wrestle Jess's brother, the girl was kind of nice, pleasant to be around and she was quite entertaining, there wasn't much more that they could do then talk and watch to match, it was certainly fun to watch it, but knowing Cecilia she would most likely play around for a while longer before trying anything serious, of course she wondered how she had planned this match out, and if she even had a plan for this match at all.

"Well Cecilia is the kind of girl that won't go down until she passes out most of the time, and so far she has always come back swinging if she ever went down." Fredrik said as he looked at Jess for a moment, the delicate beauty that she was, but she couldn't be delicate since she was a wrestler.

"Yeah that's what a grappler needs to do, and that is why they are kinda tough to wrestle against, I take it that you're not a grappler then, let me guess, submission or high-flier right?" Fredrik asked with a smile, towards Jess, " Me I am more of a striker, you know brawling kind of man." Fredrik said as he turned his attention to the match as Cecilia moved in behind Robbo and wrapped her arms around his waist.

The Sword of Justice watched for a second as he saw Robbo try and struggle out of the hold, but Cecilia wouldn't have that as she quickly took control and threw him back in a german suplex. " Yeah! nice on Cec!" Fredrik shouted out a little, before turning to Jess, " Sorry, i guess we are like birds of a feather."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile in the crowd at Cecilia vs Robbo... (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Meanwhile in the crowd at Cecilia vs Robbo... (COMPLETE)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next