by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dulcamara "Nightshade" Kamagawa Vs. Mamouru Higurashi

Go down

Dulcamara "Nightshade" Kamagawa Vs. Mamouru Higurashi Empty Dulcamara "Nightshade" Kamagawa Vs. Mamouru Higurashi

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:50 am

Hentai Submission Match

A wrestler must use sexual attacks and holds to try and force their opponent to submit.

afwosn: Mamouru opened the door of the "apartment" he was to be having his first match in. His brother had already had a turn in the ring and finally he was getting a shot. Better yet it was an apartment style and it was Hentai. A beautiful woman that he could have his way with and wouldn't have to try and avoid calls from for the next week.

For the match he decided to wear a pair of cargo shorts, loose fitting around his hips, a pair of briefs to keep some protection for himself and a loose fitting gray t-shirt with some kanji scrawled on it. He was comfortable and his body was, for the most part, easily accessible for the girl he was about to face. Or, at least, when he needed to remove his own clothing after he had worked this unsuspecting girl over.

An Egge: Nightshade's room was done up in tasteful shades of light violet and blue. Naturally for her first Heights match Dulcamara had chosen her classic tight t top, with hip hugging boy shorts. Or she would have, "Oh my fucking god!" screeched the enraged harpy as she fished her periwinkle shorts from around her knees up tightly across her toned butt, "Did you walk in on me without knocking? I'm not sure if you are just inconsiderate or a massive dumbass!" Probably both. How dare this little bitch ogle her like that, she could dress for the match at the last moment if she chose. Nightshade stepped forward and pressed herself right up into the taller fighter's chest compressing her bosom into it. "Look, bitch, you just made a big mistake, and I am going to make you pay for it."

Who was this guy anyway? She remembered it was some idiot with a reputation for arrogance, which she'd abuse him of soon enough. "Mamary Higurashi? Oh, yeah, now I remember, your' that one old slut hag's son. If you think that gives you an advantage, your' sorely mistaken." The bitchy girl stepped back and shoved the brunette boy in the chest wanting to push him back against the door and close it behind him.

afwosn: Mamouru's eyes widened when he caught the girl in the act of pulling up her pants. He had been given an address and told that the match was there, the fact that it was in a dorm didn't seem to alarm him. He had guessed that a few of the apartments in the dormitory had been left vacant for fighting purposes. But it soon became clear that he had invaded his opponent's living quarters. He was only bothered by that for a moment as he was busy inscribing the scene into his memory for later. Catching this girl off guard was superb. She certainly was beautiful but any chance her had to either defend his actions or enjoy the moment was demolished by her piercing screech and angry posturing.

Mamouru blushed as she pushed her chest right up against his. His head turned and he had a cool smile planted on his face. "Please forgive me..." He tried to say in between shouts. But really, he was just concentrating on the impressive bust that was rubbing up against him. He pushed his foot back so that extra weight would be leaning against it, flattening it out even more against his chest. "D-Dulcamara-san.." He tried to mutter as she shoved him back and he slammed against the door. He heard her say something quite inappropriate about his mother and narrowed his eyes slightly. What a crude, intolerable bitch. Now he wanted nothing more than to shut her up. The best way he could figure was to make her moan so badly that she couldn't form words. This was definitely going to be fun.

He kept himself against the door and smiled politely at Nightshade. "I have no intention of using my mother's influence in this match. It is quite obvious that if there was anything she could do to assist me it wouldn't work on such a talented opponent as yourself. I would offer a good luck hand shake but it appears as if the match is already underway. Good luck, Dulcamara-san." Mamouru said, bowing his head politely as he sized the girl up, waiting for her next strike.

An Egge: Nightshade grinned as Mamouru offered appropriate obesequnces, "Yeah, that's right bitch." she responded grabbing his scalp as her bowed and rushing forward with a leap trying to smack his skull back against the door at the same moment she buried her left knee in his gut. The truth was actually that Junko was one of the few woman in the world that merited an ounce of respect from the haughty girl. That woman knew how to use what she had, just like herself but Dulca didn't really have a problem with lying to piss off her manwhore of a son.

afwosn: Mamouru gritted his teeth as she grabbed his hair. It seemed as though his charm would be a tough sell on her. Worse yet, any additional courtesy would be exploited as he was slammed backwards, only to have a knee driven into his gut. He was surprised at how well she was doing already but then again, he had given her the openings so it was his fault. With her knee up in his stomach, the best he could manage was to try and tangle her foot up so that when she tried to put it back down, she woulcn't have the balance and would either be stuck on one leg or fall tot he ground.

An Egge: Nightshade scowled as the boy snagged her leg trapping it in place. She grit her teeth trying to shift,but he had her held fast. "Let go." she demanded with a hiss.

afwosn: Mamouru was panting softly and wincing from having his hair grabbed as Dulca growled at him. "Please, forgive me." He muttered. "But it is hard for me while I am still being held on as well." Mamouru, who still had use of his arms, would try and push his palms onto Nightshade's chest and give her a good shove, eager to get a good feel of those magnificent orbs.

An Egge: Dulca's lip curled with disgust as her opponent gripped her chest, she tried to fall back gracefully using her grip on the boy's scalp and a quick grab of one of his arms to pull him down with her as she fell onto her back, hopefully driving her knee back up into his gut when they stuck the carpet. Then if the surprise allowed she would slip her leg free and lock him in a waist scissors, pulling his head down into her cleavage and locking her arms around it to give him a closer look. "Is this what you were staring at pervert?" she growled.

afwosn: Mamouru's plans didn't exactly go as designed. It was true she was on the ground and that he was TECHNICALLY on top of her but her knee went back into his gut and the wind was taken out of him again. His head bounced into her cushiony bosom but that was little respite as he coughed against her chest. Her surprise attack seemed to have been a wise choice as her thighs clamped around his waist. Has he groaned and struggled against her chest, he heard her words and couldn't help but grin. (more)

"The are quite lovely, Dulcarma-san. How can you fault a man for not desiring them?" He grunted out the words, hoping maybe some kind of complement would get to her. But he couldn't help himself. "Although... it seems like you're very eager to accommodate, Dulcamara-san." Mamouru tried to push his hands up tot he sides of her breast to further "inspect them" while he tried to figure a way out of his current predicament. If he didn't do something, this might be an easy victory and an embarrassing first loss for Mamouru.

An Egge: Nightshade smirked at her foe's comment and grabbed both of his wrists pulling them away from her orbs, releasing him from the smother for a moment. "I know, they're perfect. But you'll have plenty of time to worship them after I've won and handcuffed you to my bed." She shifted her hips trying to do a 180 degree roll and put her opponent in a full pinning position using gravity to resume her smother.

afwosn: Mamouru lifted up his head and gasped for air as his arms were grabbed. /Shit/ He thought to himself. Mamouru then smirked at Dulca's words. She definitely thought she was all that and what she had planned for him was kind of exciting if he hadn't wanted to do something similar. The two seemed to both have ideas but both wanted to be the top dog. "Dulcamara-san, how provocative." He said as she tried to roll him. Mamouru took a deep breath as they did and as her breasts flopped onto of him, Mamouru cupped his mouth around one breast and pushed his tongue hard over the nipple. The thin fabric would not be her friend and he was hoping he could get to her sensitive nipples and try and throw her off her game and escape. Maybe she wasn't used to being sexually assaulted. It seemed like she was used to being in charge of deciding when, where and how she was pleasured.

An Egge: "Mmm," moaned Dulca as she was licked, her firmly toned runner's thighs tightened around his waist a bit as he stroked her nipple to peaking. Unfortunately for the boy this reminded her of the dangerous predicament she had him in and she tensed her thighs like a vice biting into his sides. "I appreciate you wasting your' breath like that. You really do like them, huh?" Dulca sort of rocked from side to side alternately pressing her tit further into the boy's mouth and bumping her other one on his cheek. "Wow, you sure are excited, I must be much better than your' girlfriend, or you don't have one?" suggested the Japanese tease.

afwosn: 'Dammit!' Mamouru thought as he only succeeded in locking in the hold tighter. He was starting to get frustrated that he couldn't accomplish anything outside of making the girl moan. Though now he did have her nipple in the perfect position as he snorted out hot air from his nostrils, unable to replenish it with cool oxygen. He sucked harder and then took the perky nub between his teeth and bit down. It was an asshole move but he figured Dulcamara would do the same. She certainly wasn't above a little gamesmanship. That's what got him in this position in the first place. But he also knew, if he did this, he might just start an arms race.

An Egge: Dulca's pouty lips formed an O shape as Mamouru sucked her in. That wasn't bad... But the next second she was howling as she sat bolt upright cradling her bitten breast flesh, the right half of her thin top now soaked with the boy's saliva. "My perfect tit! How dare you!" she yelled, sneering at him. She grabbed for his hair again wanting to slug him across the jaw in her rage.

afwosn: Mamouru had finally accomplished his goal when she bolted up, he threw his hand forward into a partially balled fist to try and drive his knuckles into her other tit and drive it into the flesh to force her backwards and off of him. He bucked his hips as well. and tried to use his free hand just to defend against her assault. He had to get some distance from her, at least enough to regroup. "Forgive me, Duclamara-san!" He hurriedly yelled with a smile on his face. "I'll treat them properly if I have oxygen." He said that last part sharply, as though to warn her.

An Egge: Dulcamara fell backwards onto her back still sneering as she rolled over and tried to stand up, letting the boy get away fro the moment. "Frankly, a man whore like you is a waste of oxygen." responded Nightshade, rubbing her chest a bit now that she got the chance to take the rest of the sting out of her bitten aureole.

afwosn: Mamouru popped back up and pushed his hand against his chest. "Dulcamara-san, I am wounded by your words. Please don't mistake my desperation for something else. It is only your impressive fighting prowess that forced me into such a situation. I would never willingly harm such a perfect body." He was back to laying it on thick as he stalked towards her and tried to grab at one of her legs and pull it close to him.

An Egge: Dulcamara rolled her eyes, at this point Mamouru's claims were wearing thin. It probably didn't help that the Japanese girl was practically impossible to negotiate with. Despite getting her leg snagged up by the boy again, she continued to spew venom, "I'm gonna beat that shit your' spewing right out of your' body. At the end of this match you'll be saying the same, but you'll actually mean it."

afwosn: Mamouru smiled politely at Dulca's words. "I do already mean it." He said quickly with a small smile. He did. Dulca's mouth was foul but her body was exquisite. That mouth very much ruined it. Mamouru tried to grab the leg with both hands and roll Dulca onto her stomach from the position. He wanted to drop his knees on the back of her thigh and pin her onto her stomach so he could work her leg, among other things.

An Egge: "Oh," groaned Dulca as the Asian boy's knees smashed her thigh to the floor, a look of sustained pain starting to cross her face as she wormed around on her belly, her shirt riding up to expose the small of her back. It looked like the Higarushi twin had finally shut her up for the time being.

afwosn: Mauru smiled and pulled her leg upward to put more pressure on her thigh and lock her ankle under his arm. With his free hand he looked down and ran his hand along her ass. "See..." He said softly. "Now that I have a clear head I can attend to you properly, like the lady you are, Dulcamara-san. He was speaking in mostly mocking tones as he tugged at Dulcamara's shorts to try and expose her and peel her shorts and panties over the humps of her cheeks.

An Egge: "Ugh," huffed the girl as he began to tear her leg in two. "Bastard!" she swore as he slid her short shorts down towards her thigh exposing the porcelain skin of her firm buttocks. She pushed up onto her hands arching her back and placing her free knee under her so she could tip him off with a quick twist of her body in a moment,

afwosn: Mamouru felt her trying to readjust and thought to let go of her for the moment, dropping her other leg and swinging himself around so that he could grab at her shorts and try and pull them clean off when she attempted to escape, if she attempted to.

An Egge: Just at the moment Mamouru grabbed tight hold of her bottoms Dulcamara thrust upward causing him to fall off her and allowing her to scramble free. She turned back towards him on her knees snarling, "You stupid prick," Then her eyes widened as she saw that he was grasping not only her shorts but also her spandex panties. "Shit!" she yelped blushing fiercely as her hands shot down between her legs to disguise that her lips were already glistening with desire. "I... You... You'll pay!" she sputter incoherently, a note of nervousness in her voice.

afwosn: Mamouru watched her get away but as he felt the panties slide off her and got a look at her backside and womanhood, he did his best to stifle a wide grin. He watched her squirm and blush in embarrassment and let the shorts drop tot he ground holding up her spandex panties. "Not exactly a ladies first choice, Dulcamara-san. How very... practical." He tossed them aside so they flew to another corner of the room far away and then began to stalk towards her on his hands and knees. "We don't have to mess around anymore. It's obvious why we're both here, let's just enjoy it." Mamouru nodded his head. "It seems like you already are..." All that brave talk and she seemed to be enjoying things more than him. Was it the domination or being dominated or both? Mamouru wanted to know. Though he couldn't deny that a fire was being gradually stoked within him as well. He leaped at Ducla when he was close, hoping to put his shoulder around her chest area and knock her to the ground with him on top of her.

An Egge: Dulcamara wasn't sure what to do with her opponent stalking her so soon after losing her shorts, she tipped back on her ass still looking astonished, but at the last moment before he was to pounce she swung her left leg up trying nail him in the jaw with her knee, unavoidable flashing her sex at him as she did so,

afwosn: Mamouru was caught off guard by the knee(perhaps by the very unavoidable view of her glistening sex and let out a loud thud as it snagged him quite well. He rolled to the side and groaned as he lifted up his hand to rub his jaw.

An Egge: Now it was Dulca's turn to pounce, and she did so, diving knee first so that her calf would slam down across the boy's larynx. Then if she could she would shift across into a reverse school girl pin planting her bare ass in his face.

afwosn: Mamouru's eyes widened when the calf slammed across his throat. It was some kind of horrible pain. And as he was gasping, he was suddenly overcome by darkness and a pair of ass cheeks right on his face. He gasped into her ass, unfortunately and tried to turn his head so that she was at least only sitting on the side of his head, keeping him from another smother. But aside from that, there was nothing he could do at the moment other than try and recover.

An Egge: Dulcamara, grinned bouncing a bit, to pound her ass down into the boy's face and slam him on the floor. Then she leaned forward, her wet snatch pressing into his collar bone as she reached down to undue his pants and expose him in retaliation for what he had done to her. "Do you understand yet? I don't have this perfect body just so I can be some object of lust for a pervert like you, It will demolish you wrestling too, man slut."

afwosn: Mamouru groaned as her ass thumped against his head. It was more disorienting than painful but it was breaking his concentration. At least, this time, he could breath though. He pushed his hand up and patted around the base of her ass as she chastised him and undid his pants. It wouldn't be too hard to do and if she went after the shorts and the underwear, she would find him almost at full mast. Not throbbingly erect, but nearly at attention.

An Egge: Nightshade did indeed expose the boy sneering again. "How predictable, the pervert likes being dominated. Looks like you're in luck." Although after that bite she wasn't going to let him do anything more than watch as she masturbated in front him once she had him handcuffed... Nightshade cupped the boy's cock with on hand thumbing his tip to urge precum from it as she gave him a tight squeeze. She leaned further in and kissed it her full lips sliding up and down his tip expertly coaxing him to arousal and further distraction. But before she began in earnest she pushed her butt up for just a moment reaching back and gleefully shifting his face so it was centered under her before planting her butt back down. This time she would knock him out.

afwosn: Whatever attention, Mamouru's rod was lacking was gone instantly as she grabbed hold of his shaft. he moaned audibly as he felt her soft lips and hot breath on his tip and his body shivered. He was going to go down fast if he didn't do something he reached with his hands to try and grab onto the edge of her shier and pull back tightly as she felt the full brunt of her ass on his face. he would be down even quicker if he didn't react soon! When she was down by his shaft, he tried to throw his knees up and wrap his legs around her head enough to try and throw her off of him or at least to the side of him.

An Egge: As Mamouru tugged Dulca's shirt it tighened around her chest and firm right nip making her shiver. But suddenly she felt his thighs tighten around her head preventing her from sucking him into her mouth and starting to crush her skull. She groaned as she was shifted off to the side of the boy trying desperately to slip her thighs tight in his neck and put him in a worse position. As she panted losing air from the headscissors she tried to lick up at the bas of his shaft as well as she could.

afwosn: "Hnn.." Mamouru moaned as they were at their sides. He doubted he could win in a 69 contest so he had to do more. Worse yet, his head was being crushed now. If he pushed, he might be able to get to her pussy but outside of biting that, he's be behind in any kind of race.He could release his hold and move out of the way but she also had use of her arms and could keep him corralled. He smacked her ass and gave it a rub as he considered his options quickly. There was one spot that he could get to that might catch her off guard. It would also tell him if she was as kinky as she claimed to be or if she was all talk. He slid his hand down her rear and then pushed his pinky into her ass. All he needed was a moment. He'd rather not have to do this but he'd also rather not lose the fight.

An Egge: Dulcamara squeezed firmly. She was still in control. Mostly. He head was throbbing though and her vision getting fuzzy. She kept licking her opponent's cock as much as she could knowing he was reacting to it a lot. If she could get him to cum, than he would loosen his legs. Probably. Let him play with her ass, it wasn't like. "Ohhh, oh fuck." she suddenly gasped as her anus was invaded by his pinky. She let go of her scissors, starting to panic, she had lost a lot of air by screaming and her vision was clouding fast.

afwosn: Mamouru had hit the sweet spot and grinned devilishly as his cock and whead was released. The hot moan of the girl told him everything he needed to know. What a wild tart this one was. He clamped his thighs down even harder and hoped he could get her to pass out. He continued to work her ass as much as he was able to, pumping in and out with his pinky.

An Egge: Nightshade whimpered fearfully, this wasn't supposed to be how it happened. She moaned desperately as her anus was pumped fading fast. Her tongue coming to rest as it lolled out of her mouth along the length of his erect manhood. Then her body went limp.

afwosn: Mamouru clenched his thighs until he felt her finally go limp. He then panted and rolled off of her. he looked over at the girl. She really was hot but her mouth was atrocious. He stood up and looked around. Where were those handcuffs that she was so fond of? He couldn't see them with a cursory glance and decided he was fine for now. He pulled off his own shirt, leaving him nude as he stepped out of his shorts. Then he leaned in and pulled off Dulca's shirt as well to finally get a look at those tits she was so proud of. He let out a satisfied moan and then knelt down next to her to run his hand along the side of her cheek and down her body. He needed her awake but he also needed her subdued. He decided to try and drag her over to the bed and use his and her shirts to tie her up to the bed post so she was sitting up against it. Then he would proceed to wake her up by giving her quick sharp, but not too hard, slaps against the cheek.

An Egge: "Uhh?" moaned the dark haired girl practically drooling as she woke up, she shook her head trying to wake. "Oh, oh shit." she moaned finally showing fear as Mamouru awoke her. She lunged suddenly but her bed posts only shook a bit, she was tightly restrained. She bit her lower lip trying to look defiant, despite her vulnerable position.

afwosn: Mamouru looked into Ducla's eyes and pushed his face close. "Still feisty even now? I certainly think that is your best quality." Mamouru then grabbed a handful of Dulca's tit and began to knead it in his palm. "Other than your perfect body, of course, Dulcamara-san. I wasn't lying when I said that and now I get to enjoy it without having to worry about getting kicked in the stomach."

Mamouru then leaned in and started sucking on Ducla's tit as he slid a finger between her legs and began to tease her wet pussy. "Oh," He said between sucks as he looked up. "I had no idea you were actually as kinky as you claimed to be. Would you prefer me to use that hole when we make love?" He said the term instead of fuck and he used it derisively as he looked up and into Dulca's eyes a cruel smirk on his face.

An Egge: Nightshade groaned looking away as her opponent threatened her. She twisted her body from side to side but she couldn't escape the boy's attention's while so tightly restrained, she was getting wetter and wetter her juices running out onto the sheets, "Fuck,"she moaned weakly tears coming to the corners of her eyes. ""When I get free from here." she threatened him despite the impossibility of escape.

afwosn: Mamouru shook his head. He put his head close to her. "Still talking?" He whispered so that only the two of them could hear. "I'll shut you up." He pushed his lips against hers and forced his tongue down her throat, wanting to taste those beautiful lips the whole match. While he kissed her, he continued to finger her to prime her and make sure that when he penetrated her, he wouldn't cum first. After he was sure she was ready, he pulled away from the kiss and smiled at Dulca. "Am I that bad really? Just try and enjoy it." He said the words in an actual sweet tone. It would be much better if they both liked it, but Dulca seemed to be fighting him every step of the way. Regardless of her answer, he would slide his hands under her ass and then push forward,stabbing her pussy with his cock and lifting her thighs up so he could get a good rhythm going with his thrusting.

An Egge: "Ohh," the wicked girl moaned as her thick lips meshed with the boy's. "God, this is all wrong." she whimpered. How could she be the one strapped helplessly to the bed, getting teased like a common slut. He was the slut here, not her! Then her eyes widened in terror. At this point there was absolutely no way for her to prevent being penetrated. She stared at his throbbing cock, shaking her head in dismay. It had been so long since she had felt a real one in her. "No." she protested, but it was too late. The moment he entered her she arched her back moaning with lust, "Ohh, ohhh, no." she pumped her hips back into him firmly her body ignoring her weakening will and thrusting back into the source of the pleasure. In moments she arched more fully in a full orgasmic spike of ecstasy, "Fuck, oh god, yes!"

afwosn: Mamouru had to let out a sharp moan of his own as her slick pussy wrapped around his cock and took it in. "Hrnnnngh!" He clenched his teeth. It was pretty tight and he had to restrain himself as she bucked against him. Her huge tits bouncing to and fro turned him on even more. He was surprised at how hot it was fucking her and for a second almost felt bad that they had to fuck in these circumstances. Almost. As she arched her back and washed his dick in her juices he dug his fingers into her thighs tightly. It took every ounce of his willpower not to cum but he managed and pulled away, panting.

He then stood up and pushed his dick into her face and began to slowly jerk himself off. "You don't deserve it. If you had been a little nicer then maybe..." He then smirked down at her. "So, you have two choices I guess. Cause there is one way you can have it in you, if you want it that badly." He quickened his pace, he was about ready to blow his load and if she didn't quickly take in his length in her mouth, then she'd get her own face full of his load. "In you... or on you..." He grunted just before he arched his back, signaling his orgasm.

An Egge: "Oh, god, my pussy, you...' whimpered the raven haired fighter instinctively trying to either curl up or hug Mamouru but unable to. She had cum so quickly, she looked like a common cock slut, like all the other worthless girls in the league. She howled in embarrassment. Then she was threatened again with a worse disgrace covering her nude face and tits with his thick load. She had already been completely humiliated. "Please, I give. I give up." she pleaded but at that point the boy could hardly stop himself. She desperately lunged forward opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out, but she was too tightly restrained, still an inch from his shaft.

afwosn: When Mamouru saw her greedily try and lunge at his cock, he did all he could to try and grant her her wish. He was only mildly successful as he began shooting his load all over her even as he forced his dick into her mouth and continued to shoot off a little more. He gasped loudly as he reached out to grab her hair and force his mast as deeply as he could in the short few seconds that he was still cumming. He panted hard and closed his eyes and even let out a surprising moan. "O-Ooonnn... Dulcamara-chan!" He said her name so sweetly as he forced her to taste and wear him simultaneously. When he had reached the point where he could no longer contain himself, he pulled out his manhood and knelt down next to her, panting as he looked over her swat soaked, semi-cum covered form. "Heh..." He said flashing a grin downward. "Dulcamara-san. You really are a wild girl."

An Egge: Dulca shut her eyes as the thick, white juice started to spread on her cheeks and chest, but then he pulled her in and shoved her over his cock leaving her choking as she was filled with his cum, her lips wrapping weakly around his manhood. As he pulled out she coughed, spilling some more of his cum down her jaw and between her cleavage before finally downing the remainder. She whimpered again knowing the camera was taking in her disgrace. It seemed she had nothing left to say.

afwosn: Mamouru collected his clothes, hastily put on his underwear and shorts and leaned in close to whisper into Dulca's ear so only she could hear. "To answer your question from earlier, I don't have a girlfriend. Why would I need one when I can just fuck skanks like you and not have to worry about them getting all clingy. All things considered, I'd fuck you again, you weren't half bad." Mamouru then stood up and walked towards the door, turning his head and looking at Dulca. "Oh, you can keep the shirt by the way." He added with one last mocking smile as he slipped out the door.

An Egge: Dulcamara was once again infuriated by the boy's comment clawing at the air but unable to reach him since she hadn't undone her other arm yet. "I'll tear that cock off! When I get my hands on you you won't ever want to..." but he had already left. She slammed her free fist down on the bed and then collapsed weakly into the cum soaked sheets sobbing at her utter humiliation at the hand of Mamouru.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down