Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Amanda vs Andy - Shallow pool of doom (for beangraff)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amanda vs Andy - Shallow pool of doom (for beangraff) Empty Amanda vs Andy - Shallow pool of doom (for beangraff)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Shallow pool match, best 2 of 3 rounds - Special stipulation: both hentai submission and KO (not necessarily in this order) are required to win each round

Amanda Clare - Age: 19 - Height: 5' 5"[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/btstring185068zoom.jpg/:30vdjdoj]Amanda vs Andy - Shallow pool of doom (for beangraff) Btstring185068zoom.jpg[/url:30vdjdoj]

VS

Andy Nakamura - Age: 19 - Height: 5' 9" Amanda vs Andy - Shallow pool of doom (for beangraff) La.jpg

Andy had reached the pool area of Tension, wishing to take a little break having just finished a very close challenge against Songbird.
"Wheww... that girl was really tough", he said with a soft groaning, rubbing the many sore parts of his body. A nice time by the pool would be great to relax and recover, assuming that he'd not bump into some other crazy challenger, that is.

His body was clearly needing some comfort, so Andy decided to slip himself into the shallow pool nearby, which was filled with warm water that would give a nice and relaxing massage to his tensed muscles... or so he thought.
"Mnnnnn.... now THAT feels good...", he murred gladly, his head barely popping out of the water as he was laying into the pool.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Amanda vs Andy - Shallow pool of doom (for beangraff) Empty Re: Amanda vs Andy - Shallow pool of doom (for beangraff)

Post by beangraff Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:37 pm

(OOC: About how deep is the pool? I understand metric too lol)

Amanda was walking about the AFW complex. Since she’️d gotten here, she’️d not had one AFW match! She signed up for sensual wrestling, and was becoming frustrated with the lack of opponents, both male and female.

Maybe she’️d go for a swim, that would take her mind off her pent up frustrations. Amanda was wearing a white two piece bikini with pink stripes as she walked into the pool area, which was mostly deserted. The clothes were skimpy, to say the least, they barley covered her rather generous bosom.

Looking about, at first she thought the area was empty, but then, she spied a young man descending into a shallow pool. ‘Hmmm…’️ she thought to herself… ‘An opponent?’️ The barefooted Amanda smiled mischievously as she crept up, silently, behind her newfound target whilst he relaxed in the pool.

Creeping closer to him, she’️d finally reach Andy. In one quick motion, she’️d slip into the pool and put her hands on Andy’️s head, pushing it into the water! She giggled wildly as she did this. When Andy emerged, she would immediately laugh and talk to Andy.

“Hi! I’️m Amanda! I challenge you!” She declared

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Amanda vs Andy - Shallow pool of doom (for beangraff) Empty Re: Amanda vs Andy - Shallow pool of doom (for beangraff)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:12 am

((OOC: the shallow pool average depths is about knee height, 15-20 inches. Though, it is deeper on one side (about hip-height), and more shallow by the other side (only a few inches at the very edge). The bottom of the pool is made of a soft material to make it a safe environment for a possible match)).

Andy was totally caught by surprise as Amanda put his head under water, coughing some as he emerged.
"Cough...splut... what do you think... UH...??? C-Challenge me?", he asked, as his vision cleared and he saw a beautiful and curvy challenger smirking at him.

"..cough... you're on, Amanda, my name is Andy by the way. Oh and, more important, where would you like to fight?", he asked quite ingenuously, not having noticed the ref-girl in black/white striped swimsuit approaching the shallow pool, getting ready for the starting match.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:18 am; edited 4 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:17 am

Amanda had to suppress a chuckle as her new opponent coughed and spluttered, obviously very confused by the dunking. He was pretty attractive, almost six feet tall and pretty fit from the looks of his body in the bathing suite.

“Yay!” She giggled, when she heard Andy accept her challenge. “Right here! In this swimming pool! Why not?” She said, with the same mischievous grin she had on before. “I’️ll tell you what, though, since I picked the place, you can pick all of the rules and the winning conditions, so I know the right way to beat you, heh.”

(EDIT: BLAST! HIT SUBMIT EARLY! Don't reply yet)

As she said this, she swam closer to Andy. Amanda was now fully in the water too, her legs were spread out backwards under the water, which resulted in her ass breaking the surface, bobbing along it.Her head poked above the surface to speak. “It’️ll be great," She said, besides there’️s a ref right there!” She lifted her hand out of the water, but instead of pointing at the ref, she splashed water at Andy, giggling and swooshing away in the shallow water.

"The water is so much fun!" She laughed, as she sat up int he shallow pool, now she was submerged from her chest down, her large orbs just outside of the water. Water ran down her face and breasts, making her glisten in the light of the room.

(okay good to go, sorry)

Last edited by 199 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:06 pm

"Hehe... hey!", Andy smiled as Amanda splashed some water teasingly to his face. The beautiful girl was all gleeful and excited, evidently enjoying the idea of this water-wrestling challenge, and Andy was not minding the idea at all, himself.

"So... since we are in a special 'arena', why don't we make this a special stipulation too? The rules of this match will be: best 2 of 3 rounds and.... BOTH KO AND HENTAI SUBMISSION needed to gain one point!", he proposed, willing to impress Amanda.

At the moment HE was the one getting impressed though... Amanda's wet and glistening body reminded him of a beautiful goddess raising from the waters... or maybe just an episode of Baywatch.

With such distracting thoughts in mind, Andy would blush deeply at the sexy opponent, while the ref-girl sat at the edge of the pool and produced a "ding ding" sound from a small defice she had pulled out from... somewhere in her bathing suit, giggling in appreciation for the incoming match.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:50 am

(Sorry for the delay, got swamped with work)

“Fine with me, cutie.” She chuckles while she sat in the water, eyeing Andy. “I’️ll have you wrapped around my little finger.”

As soon as the bell rang, Amanda began, still smiling. Stepping back and putting her feat down on the wall, she pushed off, lying straight, zooming through the water like a torpedo, arms out. Her hands were formed into fists, and were aimed straight towards Andy!

Last edited by 157 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:05 am

(( no prob, i know real life is a bitch at times^^ ))

"What the....?? Unghf..!" . Andy was surprised by Amanda's swift starting maneuvre. His beautiful opponent seemed to be used to this kind of matches.

The young guy would instinctively raise his guard, which would block her fists effectively in case she was aiming at his face, but would be of no help if she was going straight for her body.

If at least one of her blows was targeting his belly, then Amanda would have the honor of landing the first strike, and the satisfaction to hear Andy huff and see him bend slightly at the impact, open for her next move.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:17 am; edited 9 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Unfortunately for Andy, Amanda was not even thinking about his face, which was out of the water and therefore, Amanda judged, inaccessible.

BOTH of Amanda’️s fists collided with Andy, slamming him right in the belly at full force. She heard Andy huff and bend forward as she shot up, her face breaking the surface of the water and sucking in air.

Amanda had a pleased smile on her face, as she wasn’️t sure if that would have worked, but since it did, to Amanda’️s relief, Andy was not open to the next move, which wasn’️t a strike or attack. Instead, knowing this would give her an advantage in such a match, both of Amanda’️s hands latched onto Andy’️s waste band, she was trying to pants him!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:44 pm

"G-Gasp...!!" Andy's eyes widened in embarassed surprise at her attempt at panting him.

He tried instincively to get his hands onto his wasteband to prevent that but if he couldn't, then he would lean down forward in a hurry to to get them back in place. "H-Hey....!!!", he would protest in such furtherly vulnerable stance.

But if Amanda did not capitalize the chace, then he would take the chance to slip an arm inbetween her legs and try to flip her over his back.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:14 am

Amanda had PLANNED to take away the swimming trunks and leave Andy vulnerable and nude, but Andy was too quick and was already pulling his pants up.

While that plan had failed, Andy WAS distracted, so Amanda would take the opportunity to attack him again in his distracted state. To that end, Amanda would immediately grab Andy’️s head, as it was the closest part of him to Amanda with him bent over forwards. If successful, she would then attempt to pull Andy’️s head in to the water, and hold it for a few moments to weaken him before letting go.

Amanda didn’️t want to hurt Andy, whom she found very cute, so she wouldn’️t hold it long, she just wanted to soften him up and keep him on the defensive.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next