by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for HSD1231's Kenichi)

Post by Yatori Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:27 pm

Kenichi's reaction broke Rena out of her pleasant joint-stretching session. Realizing he had been gawking at her, she giggled. "Gomen, Kenichi-kun. I wasn't considerate of you. Don't worry; I'm done now. You can look at me again."

She walked over to the middle of the ring, waiting for Kenichi to join her. "Now that I think of it, we haven't decided the rules yet, have we?" She smiled sheepishly. "Since we're just sparring, let's have a standard match. Single fall by pin or submission. What do you think?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for HSD1231's Kenichi)

Post by HSD1231 Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:09 pm

"Ah, no no, it's fine. Single pinfall sounds good, better than some of those matches I've seen," Kenichi said scratching the back of his, "Why did they make him wear that leotard," he mumbled to himself.

"Now what? We have our wrestlers, we have a ref," he says, some of Elder Fuurinji's humor twinkling in his eyes, "do we ring a bell?"

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:06 am

Rena heard the comment about the leotard. She went blank for a moment, trying to remember who it was.

Oh, wait, it was Itzal-san, I think. And he was made to wear a ballerina outfit, not a leotard. Or did I remember it right? Oh, well. It's not important.

She beamed. "Ding," she provided. "Match start."

Rena would bring up her hands. Soon as she sensed Kenichi was ready, she would grab at Kenichi's head for a swift side head lock.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:39 am

With a lazy grin Kenichi will move forward, hands up, and will be caught off guard as Rena swiftly caught him in a side headlock, pressing his face against her rather impressive feminine attributes.

"Nice one!" He grunts, his lips lightly brushing her clothed bust.

He'll grab her thin wrist in his calloused hand, and start twisting it outward, trying to loosen the hold, he also be pulling his head back trying to get it out from under her arms.

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:39 am

Rena allowed Kenichi to grip her wrist, even to pull his head out of her arms. Then she ducked beneath Kenichi's still-outstretched arm, the one grasping her wrist, so that her shoulder pushed up against it. Her free hand she used to grasp that same arm, so that she could throw Kenichi over her shoulder judo style.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:41 pm

"Whoa!" Kenichi will land flat on his back, and look up at Rena, "very nice! Judo?"

Kenichi will roll away but only get up to a seiza sitting position, hands on his knees, smiling expectantly at her.

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:09 pm

Kenichi's agility made Rena blink. Then she smiled back.

"Yeah. Very basic, but very effective. You're pretty good," she observed. "Most people I hit with that usually show it. And I hadn't been holding back on that."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:28 pm

"Ah no, no, I felt that," Kenichi replys while scratching the back of his head, his back aching from the impact, "but it happens to me a lot, so I've kinda learned to roll with the punches."

"Thank you for taking me seriously though, now then," nod slightly to her, "now come on, show me what you got!"

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:05 pm

Rena found the brief glimpse Kenichi gave her of his background highly interesting. But the match beckoned more strongly.

"All right, then!" she brightly agreed. "Get up, and I'll show you what Ryuzu Rena can do."

Feeling pumped up, she would lock up with Kenichi as soon as he was on his feet, aiming to push him towards the nearest ropes for an assisted Irish whip and a follow-up clothesliner.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:41 pm

Kenichi will let Rena push him towards the ropes, and then toss him towards the other side of the ring. He'll bounce off the ropes and careen back towards Rena.

But kenichi will duck under the clothesline, and use the ropes to bounce back and slide tackle her legs out from under her.

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next