by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for HSD1231's Kenichi)

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:46 am

Rena lay panting where Kenichi placed her. She was soaked all over and wasted like never before. "Ooh," she groaned as she clutched at particular aches- her back and head, among others. "That was... a good... match," she huffed through squinting eyes. "Kenichi-kun..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for HSD1231's Kenichi)

Post by HSD1231 Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Kenichi huffed forth a weak chuckle, "Hai, Rena-san. You were really good."

Kenichi's jaw flared with pain with each syllable he uttered, and he rubbed it a little to try and ease the ache, as he lay on his back, the sweat pouring off his body and soaking the muscle tee, making it stick to his body, highlighting every muscle on his body.

He'll turn to look over at her sweat soaked form, smirking playfully, "If only you hadn't over-extended that clothesline, you would have had me."

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:15 am

Though chuckling hurt her sides, Rena still did so. "If only," she agreed. "Hindsight is twenty-twenty." Her comment suddenly reminded of her fake, grade-less eyeglasses.

Too tired to sit up or even slide her hand near Kenichi for a handshake, she settled for a wink and a grin. "You were great, too, Kenichi-kun," she praised.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:48 pm

With a groan, Kenichi will raise himself up and look down upon Rena's prone (and glistening) form with some concern.

"Hey, you alright? I didn't hurt you did I?"

With that said he'll shuffle over and try to gently lift her up into a sitting position, "Can you stand?"

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:58 am

"Most beat up I've ever been," Rena weakly chuckled. She honestly appreciated Kenichi's gentlemanly assistance, smiled as she said "I can, now, thanks to you, Kenichi-kun."

She forced herself to stand on her own, though clinging to Kenichi really helped keep her up. "How about you?" Her sweaty body pressed against his...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:41 pm

A pained expression crossed Kenichi's face when he heard her say how beat up she was.

"Gomen."

He'll notice the obvious way she cling to him, even though she was trying to "stand on her own," and if she lets him will wrap an arm around her waist, while he draped her other arm over his shoulder, helping to support her even better.

"Don't force yourself, it wouldn't do for you to get hurt."

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:17 am

Rena blushed a little as Kenichi gently supported her. "No, no, I'm fairly all right..." She didn't resist, though. She knew how weary she was, so she appreciated his assistance.

But this is embarrassing... what if Davis-kun saw me like this... what will he think?

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:35 am

"Rena-san...not meaning any disrespect or anything, but you can barely stand, let alone walk," Kenichi replied, shifting her around in his grip a bit so he could better support her weight, his shoulders ached a little from Rena's throws.

"And I know all about being 'Fairly alright.'" He'll add with a slight chuckle, "So pardon me when I decide to call you on your bluff."

"Besides," he'll say with a slightly more somber expression, "I'm the one who beat you, the least I could do was get you to a medical office to make sure you're alright."

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:12 pm

Rena's blush was rapidly due more to embarrassment than exhaustion. "O-okay," she reluctantly agreed, leaning into him for support but trying to keep their position from looking... romantic. "Thank you, Kenichi-kun... let's go to the clinic, then... I'll guide you there, I know where it is..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by HSD1231 Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:09 am

Kenichi will give her a warm smile, his cheeks a slight rose pink from their close position and nod.

"Just tell me where to go."

With that he'll lower her out of the ring, and carry her towards the exit.

(Kenichi Wins By Submission)

HSD1231

Back to top Go down

Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Rena's Sparring Session # 003: (for Kenichi) (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8