by Yori Yesterday at 3:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 12:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lifetime Suspended in a Moment

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lifetime Suspended in a Moment - Page 4 Empty Re: Lifetime Suspended in a Moment

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:59 am

"...The...what now?" Heather would say, with an expression of disbelief on her face as she stared at the girl. "You..can't really be serious. That's just great to know." Heather would say, sighing before the girl would begin to introduce herself.

Heather would nod her head at the girl's name before she would hear what she said next. She would stare at the girl for a few seconds, blinking before shaking her head. "...what is this? What the hell is that supposed to mean??...Really to be honest I didn't expect to already have crazed fans like this after one match. That's really something." Heather would say, trying to laugh it off before she would still be getting just the deadpan expression from Dulsa, causing her to stop and tilt her head, quite a bit weirded out before the girl would begin to explain.

As the girl would reveal all that she was and how she knew her, Heather couldn't believe what she was saying. To think that this girl and her bet were more than likely a huge influence on her getting together with Clyde like she was now. Heather would shake her head and laugh nervously before stopping. "That's...that's ridiculous. You must be joking.." Heather would say before she would realize that Dulsa was completely serious with her words.

"R..right well..yeah he's with me now." Heather would say, not knowing what to really say to the girl. She thought it would be odd to thank her, but the feeling was very weird. "Uh...oh alright..well thanks I guess." Heather would say as Dulsa showed her the present. She would take it from her and stare down at it before looking back up at Dulsa. "..What is it?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Lifetime Suspended in a Moment - Page 4 Empty Re: Lifetime Suspended in a Moment

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:16 am

"No. Not a fan. Not joking at all." Muttered Dulsa in a rather droll manner to Heather, letting out a slightly frustrated sigh at the fact that Heather had trouble believing her statement and wasn't about to bother with wasting her time to convince her otherwise but would instead comment on the fight between her and Clyde that she had seen that day. "Amusing fight to watch until you tackled him back into Bonnie's door. Didn't want to bother peaking." Said Dulsa dryly as ever before handing Heather the small box with wrapping paper and bow around it. Resembling a birthday or Christmas present.

"Quite surprising but I suppose everyone changes... You're welcome too..." Dulsa would add on in regards to Heather's statements that revealed that Clyde was indeed with her exclusively now, in addition to acknowledge the thanks Heather gave to her.

"Six Pack of Yebisu Beer. Quite the hassle for a 19 year old girl to steal... But I know he's fond of the stuff. Hope you don't mind that I didn't get you a pack either." said Dulsa bluntly in response to Heather asking what her gift was, which was nothing more than a few alcoholic beverages that she knew Clyde would enjoy, unaware of Heather's opinion of his want for alcohol or that she didn't drink.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:29 am

"Heh..." Heather would let out as Dulsa confirmed that she was neither a fan nor was she joking around. It was pretty clear that the girl was telling the full truth and as hard as it may have been for Heather to believe, she would just decide to accept it for what it is. Then, Dulsa would throw out a comment about the fight, causing Heather to look to the side slightly, a small blush appearing on her face. "Yeah well...that was something.." Heather would say before looking back at the girl.

"Right..it was all for the better." Heather would say, nodding her head as Dulsa talked about the fact that everyone changes. It seemed like for some part that could be the truth, in at least some ways.

As Dulsa began to talk about the contents of the gift, Heather's expression would turn from a slightly warm smile into one of annoyance and frustration. "..Really..well thank you for your...consideration. I'm sure Clyde..would be very happy to get this." Heather would say with a slight bit of scorn on her fact as she gripped the gift tightly, almost tearing at the paper.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:48 am

As Dulsa handed Heather the small gift that she prepared for Clyde and revealed what the gift actually was, Dulsa would see the friendly, welcoming smile that Heather had slowly fade and turn into a far more bitter and frustrated expression with a slight scorn, one that Dulsa noticed almost instantly while watching Heather grip the present tightly, hearing her words that were clearly not happy at all.

"...Interesting..." Dulsa would say aloud to Heather while cupping her own chin, staring curiously at the purple haired girl. "I take it you're not a fan of alcohol..." said Dulsa in an almost curious manner while looking at Heather inspecting her for a moment. "...Yet you're in a relationship with a rather notorious alcoholic..." Dulsa would add while staring blankly at Heather before holding her arms out.

"If you don't want them for him... You can give it back. Don't really care to be honest... Not here to cause pointless conflicts..."

Last edited by 621 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:12 am

"Hm?" Heather would let out as she heard Dulsa's commenting on her expressions. She didn't know she was visibly giving them off, but as she heard the rest of Dulsa's words, She would give off a bit of a troubled look, sighing. "Yeah well..it might seem like that but...It's not like that anymore. He used to be into it all but now it's different..I've...I've made sure of that." Heather would let out as she stared down at the gift that was said to be beer before she would notice Dulsa extend her hands out.

"Ah.." Heather would let out as she heard her words, offering to take them back. It caused Heather to slightly smile, but also give off a bit of a troubled expression. "But you...went through the trouble of going out and getting this for him and everything...I can't just give it back to you...but uh...don't really want him to have this either.." Heather would say, thinking to herself about it.

"..I guess it's up to you. Just I'm trying to make sure he isn't like that anymore you know?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:36 am

"Really? That's quite a feat." Dulsa would comment upon hearing Heather's deceleration that she managed to change Clyde's alcoholism, which Dulsa found to be quite astonishing as she remembered Gastin to be a rather heavy drinker who loved his alcohol.

Later though, when Dulsa offered to take the gift back, she saw the look of reluctance on Heather's face before expressing a bit of slight guilt if she were to give the gift back after having gone through so much trouble to obtain the 6 pack while also going on about making sure that he wasn't going to be alcoholic anymore. Upon hearing all this, Dulsa would frown just slightly before dropping her arms to her side while looking at Heather blankly, taking a moment to think over the situation before offering her own advice.

"I understand, but I'm afraid the choice is up to you, Sunderland... You could go about this two ways in my opinion... Either trust him to not revert back into an alcoholic again or... Make him change to your linking." said Dulsa as she crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked at Heather with the same empty eyed gaze. "If you made his habits change... Why not trust him? But if you don't... What's stopping you from making sure he doesn't drink again?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:43 am

"Yeah..it is isn't it." Heather would say as she thought of the whole situation, remembering all that it took to finally get Clyde to the way he was. It certainly wasn't an easy path for Heather, and she still thought that it wasn't entirely over, but in the end in her mind it's all worth it and the end possible result that she can get is something great.

With the dealing with the gift though, Heather was hoping on the inside that Dulsa would insist on taking it back. She didn't want to just give it back, genuinely feeling back of denying a gift, but she also didn't want any trace of any of things like that in her home. However, with Dulsa's next words, Heather would be quite interested.

"...Make him?" Heather would say, staring at Dulsa quite intrigued by her words. "What do you mean..make him? How would I go about doing that if you don't mind me asking?" Heather would say. She really did want to fully just trust Clyde, but a possibility that she could have him stop without a doubt was certainly something that she wanted to hear.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:11 am

"Yes... Make him. It's as simple as that. Make him desire you over the bottle. If he's going to be addicted to anything... Make him addicted to you.. Show him that taste of your flesh is far better than any drink... And make sure he knows that you will instantly deny him your body if he crosses you and will punish him when he disobeys." Dulsa would say to Heather in rather stern manner as she offered her own advice to Heather, coming off quite strong with her methods.

"If he is going to drink tonight... Let him know you are going deny him your body... Men are like dogs, he won't turn down sex, but if he does... Make him crave the taste of your body until You are his new addiction." Dulsa would state in a confident manner as if she knew her words to be the truth and that this method would work.

"Show him that the next time he gets drunk you will show the same displeasure as you showed me."

Last edited by 621 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:40 am

As Dulsa would begin to explain what she meant, a blush would develop steadily on Heather's face as the girl kept talking about him lusting for her flesh and sex with her. The stern manner of speaking that Dulsa was giving off was one that was causing her to really pay attention to what the girl was saying. It was all serious it seemed and she was actually listening quite intently, albeit still a bit embarrassed.

"Thats..." Heather would say aloud as the girl continued. In her head it all seemed genius, to good of an idea to be true, but she also didn't want to impose it all on Clyde forcefully...though on the other hand she felt that any way to get him to stop drinking had to be fine. "You know I..I really like your style...that could actually work quite a bit." Heather would say, a devious grin appearing on her face.

"I think you've certainly given us a great gift, ahm...Dulsa. I appreciate it quite a bit." Heather would say, nodding her head as she kept hold of the gift that held the 6-pack. "Id..offer for you to come in and relax a while but...like I said..we're a bit busy. Sorry."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:00 am

Dulsa couldn't help but be rather amused by the blush she saw appearing on Heather's face while she went on about how to end what was left of Clyde's alcoholism, laying down the easy-to-do method that Heather needed to get what she wanted out of Clyde and take out whatever she wanted out of him, even thought she was technically forcing him, Dulsa had no opinion on the matter. Heather asked a question and she answered.

"I can tell you really like the thought of using my method. It's nice to have them exactly the way you want them to be"
Said Dulsa in rather cold manner to Heather in regards to the person who was to change for the better, smirking slightly at the devious grin that Heather had, knowing that she most likely already had plans for Clyde.

"It's no problem. Im amazed I was actually trying to be nice for once... And that's fine, I don't really care for awkward social moments... Im barely a friend... Just tell Gastin I said Hello... Don't mean to intrude on The Fun you too are having..." Dulsa would say to Heather with a blank stare before turning around and beginning to walk away form the door.

"Have fun, Ms. Sunderland..." She would exclaim a bit quietly from the hallway before going down the stairs, leaving Heather and Clyde on their own again.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next