by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lifetime Suspended in a Moment

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lifetime Suspended in a Moment - Page 6 Empty Re: Lifetime Suspended in a Moment

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:44 pm

"You don't seem all that excited about it. I don't really know the real relationship between you two, but she seems to know you...and me somehow, quite well." Heather would say before she would reach over off the bed, picking up the beer cans and pulling them up and onto the bed, just by Clyde's feel. "She came here with this as a gift for you."

Heather would stare at the beer cans for a second before looking up at Clyde, searching for his reaction in his facial expressions. "I'm..not quite sure what she was thinking bringing this in here, but it's for you and I couldn't refuse a gift, especially when it's not even mine." Heather would say before she would stretch herself out a bit. Undoing the ribbon on her dress before undoing the dress down to just below her breasts, her black bra clearly showing.

"So do you want to accept your gift? Cause you have one chance to before I throw them out. Of course, if you do, you can forget about getting any of this tonight. You waited since Conway ruined my mood last time, you'll have to wait some more if you choose the beer." Heather would say before she would run her hand up Clyde's leg, tracing a line up his crotch and then under his shirt, bringing her face just inches from his and pressing her breasts against his upper chest, just short of his neck. "So what'll it be hm? Take your pick, and remember, this applies to any other time we're alone as well, I'll always remember which you chose, every time you choose." Heather would say in a soft voice, nearly a whisper to him.

Last edited by 1905 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Lifetime Suspended in a Moment - Page 6 Empty Re: Lifetime Suspended in a Moment

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:27 pm

There ain't anything about or from Dulsa that's worth getting excited over at all! She's dull as... Woah..." Clyde would begin to speak out about Dulsa until Heather pulled up the 6 pack of beer and placed them at his feet, 6 beautiful unopened cans of Yebisu beer, a brew that Clyde had learned to enjoy since his time in japan and seeing the gift that Dulsa had brought and Heather was showing him caused Clyde's eyes to widen before licking his lips anxiously as if awaiting the taste.

"I tell ya what she was thinkin'! She was thinkin' 'I remember what good ol' Clyde liked most in Japan... Let me buy him some!' Heh... Thanks for not throwin' it out!"
Clyde would exclaim loudly in a happy almost excited tone of voice, thanking Heather for not throwing them out with his tongue hanging out, keeping his eyes fixated on the drinks until he saw Heather undo the ribbon from her dress before undoing the dress itself, revealing her black bra underneath. Upon seeing this, Clyde was starting to get way more excited by the minute, first one of his favorite beers is delivered to him. Next, he was finally going to get some from Heather in a rather sexy way. Today had gone from tearful and heart wrenching, to downright awesome.

However, once Clyde heard the rest of Heather's words, the excited, thirsty looking expression on his face came to a complete halt once he took in what Heather was saying and basically telling that he had to choose between sex and alcohol, but if he chose Heather, the alcohol was going to be thrown out. He was just about to speak though when he suddenly felt Heather's hand sliding up his body, caressing against his leg, crotch, under his shirt until she finally came face to face with Clyde, edging herself so close while her breasts were pressing ever so tightly against his the top of his chest, just below his neck. The sensation caused Clyde's bulge to grow rather quickly, his breath growing hot and heavy as the feeling of Heather's body was now over him, so close, his heart pounding madly.

Then came the next batch of Heather's words, one that caused his mouth to hang open in shock. It wasn't hard for him to choose today what he wanted, but it was the future he wondered about. "Y-You can't be serious... You're blackmailin' me!? And what do ya mean you'll remember which I chose!? Clyde would let out a small panic, almost worried that his drinking was going to possibly be stopping, which it had been recently, but mostly by choice and inconvenience, and anything had drank had only been about 1-2 beers at the most.

"Y-You... You really don't like me drinkin' AT ALL, do ya? Not even just one?"

Last edited by 621 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:29 pm

Clyde's reaction to the beer cans being brought out made Heather clench her teeth slightly. She couldn't believe he liked them that much. As she undid her dress, she was expecting an even greater reaction, she got him more excited, but she still wasn't satisfied with it. It wasn't enough. She wanted him to forget completely about the beer when she did something like that, but it seemed he needed some coercing.

As she slid her hand against him, she could feel his reaction and as she got up leaning against him, she would place her thigh over his crotch, feeling the bulge that was developing. She would nod her head and look at him with a seductive grin, that is until she heard him talk, not before his mouth hung open in shock. Hearing his words, she almost regretted what she was doing, but again also felt anger towards the alcohol that he seemed to love so much.

"This..should be an easy decision for you.." Heather would say, looking down slightly, her bangs hiding her eyes from Clyde which were showing a slight bit of indecision and sorrow. When he asked about how much she didn't want him drinking, not even one, she would bite her lip slightly, still hiding his eyes.

"I..don't want to take the risk Clyde. J...just one could lead to more..I want you to stop. You don't need that stuff. Why can't you think of having me instead of having that??"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:04 pm

The feeling of Heather's body against his own was definitely something Clyde had been longing for since he woke from his coma. And while her method wasn't something he expected for this first moment with him back, he was definitely welcoming it, welcoming the feeling her clothed thigh against his bulge while she grinned at him in a sultry manner, but that would ultimately change however when Heather heard his reaction and panics about losing the beer.

"No No! It is an easy choice for tonight! I'm just... Thinking about..." Clyde would let out frantically as he tried to change Heather's mind and let her know that it wasn't hard to choose Heather's love tonight, but the thought of sobriety in the future was something he had never ever considered. But once he heard the rest of Heather's words, Clyde's heart sank immediately, now he felt like crap for even taking a single moment to choose drinking over Heather, when he clearly remembered once telling her that he would always choose her over alcohol.

Seeing the way Heather was getting, Clyde began to feel very guilty for his alcoholism. He saw how deeply Heather was worried and concerned about his bad habit and that she wanted it to end, all before asking a familiar question of why he couldn't think of having her over the alcohol. "T-That's not it! I...It's... It's just somethin' I..." Clyde would begin to stammer out, trying to find a reason for his drinking, but when he tried to find an excuse, he couldn't think of one. He began to wonder if his alcoholism was nothing more than just him wanting to drink, never having a reason. He knew Heather was right to be afraid though, for the moment he saw those 6 cans of beer he was already planning on guzzling them all down. Exactly what Heather feared.

"A-Ain't you already h-heard me tell you this? ...I'll choose you over drinkin' any damn day..."
said Clyde softly, almost forcing himself to utter those words now that he was making a hard decision.

"For you... I guess... I'm sober..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:17 pm

"Just for tonight.." Heather would say, responding to Clyde's words as he seemed to struggle quite a bit with how it would be in the future. Heather understood completely, but she still wished it didn't have to be that way, she wished that she was the only addiction that Clyde had in his mind, that alcohol would just be a thing of the past for Clyde.

"Just something you what Clyde? If that's not it then what could it be??" Heather would let out, slightly frustrated at herself for pressuring Clyde, but also frustrated that Clyde was having a rough time, that it WAS pressuring to think about it. In a perfect world for Heather, Clyde would be completely clean and she wouldn't have to worry about the things that DID trouble her. That was quite a bit much to ask though, and she knew Clyde was only human. It was a hard thing to ask of him, but she had to.

Hearing Clyde's next words, Heather would look back up at him, her eyes now visible as they were watering, on the brink of forming tears. Her expression would turn to a smile though at what he said, causing her to nod her head. "Good..thank you." Heather would say before sliding herself onto Clyde completely, pushing his shoulders down to make it so he was lying flat on the bed with her on top of him. "Like I said...you know how selfish I am." Heather would let out before pressing her lips against his, kissing him deeply.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:05 pm

"I... I don't even know anymore... Used to help me forget about home... What I did in the past... But things are different now..." Clyde would mutter out with his head averted from Heather, barely able to find the reason for alcoholism anymore. No longer did he have any excuses for his abuse other than 'Just Because'. But Clyde was starting to worry less about himself and more about Heather, he saw how troubled she was looking and Clyde felt responsible for the tears she was nearly shedding.

After telling her that he was going sober, Clyde saw that familiar warm smile from Heather, the kind of smile that showed she was happy, which was all Clyde wanted Heather to be, Happy. But even before a day like today, Clyde had doubted that a person like him could ever make Heather truly happy, but it was upon seeing that warm smile from Her did Clyde realize what he had to do in order to obtain Heather's happiness, for that was all he wanted her to be.

"...I think I'm the real selfish one..." Clyde would say in response to Heather words just as she pushed down on his shoulders while laying over him, turning his head lightly to the side as Heather leaned in and kissed him deeply, an embrace that Clyde would quickly return as their lips met, kissing Heather back lovingly and would remain doing so until the kiss broke.

Once it did, Clyde wasted no time in letting out what he needed to say. "Heather... I know I ain't exactly the best guy in the world or... Mr. Right... But... I just... I want you to be happy... I want you, My future wife to just be happy... So you ain't gotta cry no more... For you... I ain't drinkin' no more... Completely... It's... Behind me..." Clyde would tell Heather softly in the aftermath of the kiss before wincing a bit.

"...Owwww.... And... Watch the ribs..." Clyde would mutter out to Heather with a small laugh as he felt Heather's body pressing against him, inadvertently pressing down on his ribs.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:26 am

Breaking the kiss finally, Heather would stare deep into Clyde's eyes, longing for the moment that they were sharing together. As she heard his words earlier about choosing her over drinking, she was in a heavenly state, feeling like she just won a hard fought war. She would have to remember to find that Dulsa girl again and thank her for giving her the idea that she based her approach off of.

Hearing Clyde's words, her eyes would open wide before going back to normal. She couldn't believe what he was saying, but she loved every second of hearing it. Nodding her head, she would let out a long sigh. "Clyde..you really don't know how much that means to me. I...swear...I feel like the luckiest girl to have heard those words come out of your mouth. I love you Clyde..more than anything. I really do." Heather would say before she went to lean in on him again before he would see him wince and hear his words.

"Oh? Watch the ribs? I do thank you for reminding me." Heather would say with a laugh as she would slide herself up so she was sitting on his ribs, squeezing her thighs on them slightly. "Oh Clyde, you know just how to please a woman like me don't you" Heather would say with a laugh before undoing the rest of her dress, letting it fall slightly before she would lift herself up a bit to throw it off, now just in her black bra and panties.

"You sure you're ready for me?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:00 am

Upon hearing those happy, loving words from Heather, Clyde would smile warmly at her, basking in heavenly bliss as she told the Texan that she loved him more than anything. Though they had told eachother that they had in fact loved eachother before, every time Heather said those magical words was just something full of warmth and comfort. To be happy and in love was truly the greatest feeling in life. "I love you too Heather... More than you know... And seeing you happy... Is all I could ask for..." Mutterd Clyde with a warm smile directed at Heather

That being said, Heather managed to trigger a feeling that wasn't exactly the greatest by sitting on his already bruised ribs, along with squeezing them with her slender thighs, making Clyde wince in pain almost instantly while arching his back up from the bed, most likely lifting Heather up for a moment before finally dropping back down on the bed.

"...I-It's what I'm... Best at...A-Ahhh... " Muttered Clyde through his gritted teeth before smirking at Heather through the slight bit of pain of felt in his sore ribs, watching Heather undo her dress in a rather sexy manner, licking his lips as he gazed at her body as she let the dress fall before throwing it off, Prompting Clyde to stare at Heather wide a wide grin.

"H-Heh... B-Been ready for a long time... G-Go ahead, girl... Do your worst... This ain't nothin..." Clyde would tease back to Heather with a small laugh through the slight bit of pain he felt, winking at her as challanged her to give her the best of her little treatment. "...Make me forget about drinkin' completely... Give me a new addiction... If ya can..."

Last edited by 621 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:05 am

Heather would grin and laugh slightly to herself as she felt Clyde arch his back and wince from the pain of her thighs squeezing on his ribs. She was going to have so much fun this night and Clyde was going to remember it for quite some time, Heather was going to make sure of that as she was lifted up slightly from Clyde's arching.

"I guess so hm? Let's hope you can just keep that up through the night and you don't end up disappointing me. I won't be too happy if you do Clyde." Heather would say with a wide grin as she would run her hands up his chest after she had undressed herself, sitting atop him in only her bra and panties. She would run her hands up his arms, constantly squeezing at his ribs every now and then with her thighs.

"Do my worst? I'm..not sure if you want that Clyde." Heather would say as she would slip herself up his body ever so slightly, sitting upon his chest and pressing her thighs against his cheeks. "Oh-ho? Is that a challenge Clyde? Are you saying this isn't already more addicting?" Heather would say in a soft tone as she rubbed her panty covered crotch with her middle finger up the middle, tracing her lips and giving off an exaggerated moan.

"Beg for it. I wanna hear you beg me for a taste. THIS will be your new favorite taste." Heather would say as she would reach back with her other hand, pressing hard down on the right side of Clyde's ribs.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:36 am

As Heather continued to pulsate her thighs constantly with frequent squeezes to Clyde's sore ribs, the Texan's body would continue to stiffen and arch up with every bit of pressure that Heather applied to Clyde as she squeezed him. "Hrrgnn! Aghhh!" Clyde would let out, wincing a bit while gritting down tightly on his teeth as he endured the sharp, pulsating pain on his ribs before Heather slid herself onto his chest, while her thighs rested against his cheeks just after giving her that little challenge. Watching and listening carefully to Heather before she began rubbing her lower lips, following with an exaggerated moan that Clyde heard loud and clear.

The entire spectacle was enough for Clyde's heart to start thumping madly in his chest while his breath grew hot and heavy. Unaware that he was breathing out through his open mouth while looking up at Heather in a mesmerized state, inadvertently coating her panty covered crotch and bare thighs as he continued to exhale those hot, heavy breaths.

"B-Beg..?"
Clyde would mutter out, confused a bit, barely knowing the word itself even though the action was a different story since he did in fact desire everything from Heather. He wanted to taste her once more after having to wait for what felt like an eternity over what he felt was only 3 days. She didn't have to tell him twice, he was going to beg. But once he suddenly felt Heather's hand pressing down on the side of his ribs, Clyde began to speak up a lot louder.

"A-Agghhhhh!!! I...I... I want it..... I need it... Please... L-Let me taste you again, Heather..." Muttered Clyde with his eyes closed before he looked up at Heather with eyes full of lustful desire, craving her pleasure like a hungry animal. With any other person, Clyde would have had too much pride to beg, but with Heather things were far different.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next