by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Killer King vs Catelyn Cormac (For LunarWolf)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Killer King vs Catelyn Cormac (For LunarWolf) Empty Killer King vs Catelyn Cormac (For LunarWolf)

Post by KillerV Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:54 am

Killer King vs Catelyn Cormac (For LunarWolf) 6700062793_c07e86b59f_b.jpg

*Changing in my locker room ready to face and my debut match against Catelyn Cormac. Wearing white tennis shoes, black trunks with white flames on the sides, black and red gloves, black leopard mask with green right eye and bright evil red on the left, flexing his bare chest, arms showing off some muscles, standing up off the bench and heading out to the door.*

*Making my way to the ring as my theme music starts playing. The crowd never seen me before, they either booing me from my appearances or just cheering for someone new, either way, I dont care, not playing nice with anyone especially my opponent, my first opponent from this match. Grabbing the ropes to pull myself in and entering the ring, moving to my corner with my back against it, stretching my arms over my head as I growl like a beast, ready to take down my opponent and destroy her!*

Raaaawwwrrrr! *yelling out loud to pump myself up*

Last edited by 6075 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Catelyn Cormac (For LunarWolf) Empty Re: Killer King vs Catelyn Cormac

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:19 am

Cat was just about to go down and have her first match in tension after her long time off wrestling in general, 3 months since last she had been wrestling, she had been doing a little in Friction, but now was the time to go back to Tension and try and have some fun in the boys place, Cat was standing in the locker room and putting up her hair into a pony tail, as she fixed up her outfit a little and began to get herself ready, zipping up her boots and looking around a little, it was nice to be back in the locker rooms and was probably going to be fun to be back in the ring of Tension again.

Cat then decided that it was about time for her to make her way out of the locker room and head down to the curtains, she would wait a moment as the stage crew began to set everything up for her, and make everything ready for this her entrance, soon enough she could hear her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwzrhM2g0Gc&feature=related:wcat4t7m]music[/url:wcat4t7m] she had given in to a bit more of an Irish feel to it all and was gonna give in to her roots a bit more, and as the music played, Cat jumped out of the curtains and raised her arms to the crowd, they screamed in cheers for the young buxom redhead as she made her appearance and she gave them a few waves before she began to run down to the ring, and quickly slid into the ring under to bottom rope and jumped up to her feet, bouncing on her toes a little as she then gave a wave to her masked opponent, " Hello there! names Cat, hope we can have a good match "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Catelyn Cormac (For LunarWolf) Empty Re: Killer King vs Catelyn Cormac

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:54 am

*After roaring out loud to boost myself up, all pumped and ready for my first Tension match against Catelyn, waiting for the annoying crowd to quit making noise and wanted to enjoy my own theme. Then my intro music slowly coming to the stop and the crowd went silent, waiting.... just waiting.... and then, her music starts playing, I looked out from the ring and stares at the entrance and see her coming out from the curtains and waving to her fans, it kind of makes me sick, being a heel n all and dont like Face as much, but I will soon enjoy beating her in the ring. *

*She enters the ring from running down the ramp and sliding under the ropes. She friendly greets me and gave a wave at me, hearing her sweet voice as introduce herself, I continue to stares at her and moving out from my corner and walking up to her with my arms across my chest, staring down at her,* I'm Killer King, nice to meet you too..... *awaiting for the bell to ring for our rough match and as soon it does, I tried to catch her off guard with a hard right hook, aiming for her pretty cheek* Rahhhh!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Cat looked on at the kinda big, scary masked wrestler that stood before her, she wasn't sure exactly who he was, but still when he introduced himself to her, she was kinda relieved that he didn't seem all that scary...for now at least, she looked on a little longer, as the crowd died down and there was finally a bit more peace in the arena, that was until the bell rang and then the masked wrestler threw a hard right hook to Cat's cheek, before she could even get herself ready.

" Agh!" Cat yelled out as she began to stagger back a few steps, but before long she managed to get herself focused and upright again, " Hey! if that's how you wanna play it then so be !" Cat said as she looked on at King with a fire of battle burning within her eyes, " Time to bring it !" Cat said as she got into her fighting stance and clenched her fists, she would being to move up towards Killer King and then attempt and throw up a quick and swift kick towards his side.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:58 pm

King smiled under his mask when he give Cat a surprise hard hook to her pretty cheek, seeing into her eyes as she all fired up and want a piece of King, hearing her anger burning words then responds "HA! Yeah bring it bitch! Cat vs Leopard!" Cat got into her fighting stance with her fists as she moving toward King, he bring his guard up, both of his fists in front of him to block anything if he can that would come to his face, wanting to see how hard she'll hit, she quickly throw up and kicked to his side which indeed hurt him a bit. "Augh!" Tilted to the side from the blow, but it wont stun him for long......

Since she kicked him to the side, she's pretty close enough for him to reach out his arms and wrap around her waist from the front like in a bearhug, if he could without her breaking up the hold, he would follow up by hugging her sexy body tightly, not letting her and lifting her up, dropping her down on top of his knee right between her legs, slamming her crotch first "HAA!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Cat looked on as her kick managed to hit, and it seemed like it caused the big guy a great deal of pain, which was a good thing for her, now all she needed to do was to follow it all up and continue her attack, but that was easier said than done, as she was soon caught up by the big guy's arms and pulled in by him into a a bearhug " Aaagh!" Cat let out as she was being squeezed by him, she thought that would be the worst of it, but it seemed like something far worse lurked just a second a head in time.

Killer King's ill intentions would strike Cat hard as he dropped down and his knee slammed up against her crotch, " GAAAAAGH!" Cat shrieked out in pain as she she was struck between her legs by the mighty King, and she fell from his hold and knee and down to her side, holding her aching crotch in pain.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:42 pm

King wrapping his strong arms around Cat's sexy body to easily lifting her up and drop down right on top of his knee, crushing her crotch with the reverse atomic drop. She instantly screams in pain as King releasing the hold to let her drop down to the mat and can see Cat holding her aching crotch. "HA! Serves you right!" Taunting her, enjoy seeing the poor Cat taking the vicious drop on top of his knee, softening her up from the fall.

King then reaches down for her lovely hair to pull up, getting her back against the ropes and draping her arms over the top ropes so it'll hold her up, if Cat can't escape or unable to anything before what King have plans for her from here.... he raise his fists, tighten it so it can barely hear some popping noises, showing her how vicious and brutal he can be, swinging some hooks to her pretty face just like from the start, swing left and right hooks, smacking her pretty cheeks to see her head snapping side by side. "Hurah! Hurah! Hurah! HURAH! HURAHHH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:46 am

Cat was in quite a bit of pain right now, but she wasn't let of the hook just yet, for soon enough she felt her hair being yanked and she was being forced up to her feet, Cat was gritting her teeth and glaring at King as he began to move her up towards the rope, Cat would attempt and attack Killing King, if he could hit her with a low blow, she could at leas try and fight back and hit him hard, before she would be put up against the ropes, Cat would attempt and lift her foot up and stomp it down hard on King's toes.

If that worked Cat would attempt and send two strong punches to his gut, after which she would take two steeps back and hold onto her crotch with one of her hands and glare at him, it seemed like she was gonna have to be more careful around King, seeing as he wasn't one to want to play nice.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:57 am

King was too confident and took too much time as he drapes Cat's arms over the ropes and about to give her pretty face some good o' hook punches. But what he didnt realize is that Cat was not totally stun from the reverse atomic drop, she manage to stomp down hard to his toes, he scream of how painful it felt when she did that, limp a little as he back off but soon Cat tried to continue to strike back. "Owww! Damn!"

King still limp from her stomp, he looks up to her and see the anger in her eyes, coming at him with her tight fist coming, King ducks under her arm to get over his shoulder while his arm goes around in front of her neck around wrap behind her------ if her could pull it off-------- he use his free hand to place behind her back, using his arm that wrap around her to lift up to drop her down back first right on top of his knee. Going from the Rock Bottom into Over the Knee backbreaker, draping her back right over it. "Hurgh!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Cat looked on as King seemed to be in pain from her move, it seemed like it worked out quite well and that just made it seem all the sweeter, that she had managed to bring on a little pain down on the masked wrestler, she rejoiced over that fact, but then he dodged her punch and was nearly put over his shoulders, she quickly pushed away at his strong physic as to not want to get trapped on there and staggered back a little, when she got her footing back, she would raise her arms and smile shoot a glare at king before she would attempt and come running at him.

In her run, when she got close enough, she would try and crouch down in the run, so that she could attempt and drive her shoulder into his stomach and hit him with a strong spear hopefully, she knew that this guy must be strong, but she was pretty damn strong herself and that meant that this spear would most likely hurt him quite a bit and if not at least a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Catelyn Cormac (For LunarWolf) Empty Re: Killer King vs Catelyn Cormac (For LunarWolf)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next