by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AOBA's Workout Beatdown?! (For Darius) (Complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

AOBA's Workout Beatdown?! (For Darius) (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: AOBA's Workout Beatdown?! (For Darius)

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:20 am

While AOBA stuck under his arm into a Dragon Sleeper, her back is burning even more as she leans back even further with his arm locking around her neck tightly that giving her trouble, gasping for air. She can hear him making a suggestion that she'll be knocked out just so he can take her for his slave as long he wants.

"N-noooooo..... mmmmm.... ccccant....."

She doesnt want to be his slave, its an insult to her for a kind of person she is but the pressure of his hold really starting to make her light headed and straining her neck and weaken back some more, time flying by without her noticing, her eyes starting to flutter and soon, closed her eyes, her body and limbs completely goes limp, AOBA passes out under his arm.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

AOBA's Workout Beatdown?! (For Darius) (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: AOBA's Workout Beatdown?! (For Darius)

Post by Darius Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:41 am

With his arm tight around her throat Sven would feel AOBA go under in his grasp, a sign that he had truly knocked her unconscious. Smiling, Sven would release AOBA from the dragon sleeper, and with her still in his grasp would make his way to his feet with her. Crrying her sleeping body, Sven would once again make use of the red ribbons that were tied around AOBA's wrists.

Sven would then take the ribbons and tie them up to the bar that hung the punching bags from the cieling, so essentially AOBA would be hanging by her wrists in the air, her feet a couple of inches off the ground, making it look like she was a punching bag herself.

Once everything was set up, Sven would step back to admie his work, smiling in approval. Then he would step up to the sleeping AOBA, and gently start to slpa her face, trying to rouse her from her sleep.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:53 am

AOBA went out cold by his submission hold, she doesnt know whats going on after that, but soon after what Sven been doing to her until she woke up by his slap to slightly waking her up, her eyes flutter from the tiny stings to her face and says in a weak voice.

"W.... what happen...... my arms..... ughhhh...... "

She can see that her arms tied up over her head onto the bar where the punching bag use to be, hanging up like a prisoner would be in, she barely shook her head from his evil ways, she groan and just couldnt keep up his brutal assaults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:06 am

Sven smiled as Aoba started to come around, slowly letting her situation sink in for her. She was in dire straights now, hung up like Sven's prisoner, which she very well may become if his earlier words held any truth to them. He would wait until she would come back to the land of the living, then he would tilt her chin upwards so she was forced to look into her eyes.

"You're going to be all mine now," he told her, his sick smile widening. "My little slave girl who will do whatever I say. Who will wade on my hand and foot. ANd who will wear sexy little outfits that I choose for her. Not to mention you're going to the practice dummy for all my wrestling holds." Svenchuckled as he pictured it all happening in his head.

"Unless...." Sven said slowly, his eyes flashing mischievously. "You beg me. You throw away that stupid pride and plead for me not to do it. And maybe, just maybe I'll let you off the hook." Sven would then wait for AOBA's answer, smiling at her all the while.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:15 am

AOBA barely woke up from the tormentor, she listens to his details about what he'll do to her if she doesnt beg him, she swallow hard as she shaking, thinking about it which it didnt take long for her to respond his suggestion.

"I...... I want you to.... s-stop hurting.... m-me..... ughmmmm..... p-please......"

It takes a bit of energy to respond as shes heaving from lack of air, breasts moving up and down in front of him while she looks up saying all that, not sure what he'll say or even do, she'll embrace for whatever he decided to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:22 am

As AOBA finally begged a wide smile spread across Sven's face. A major victory for him was won here today. It took two beatings at seperate times for him to fianlly get the hard yet beautiful woman to break. Not that he didn't have a good time doing it.

Sven would move one of his hands up to AOBA's thong covered crotch, and slipping two of his fingers between her legs he would start to rub her there sensually. "Say pretty please," he pressed, smiling as he stroked her sex. "And then say you give up."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:28 am

She begged him to stop torturing her but she never said 'giving up' which its something she wanna avoid saying to him, she thought that he'll be done with her until he get his hand down between her panties and stroking her sex with his fingers, she shuts her eyes and moan from it, probably first time he heard her moaning in that way. She listen to him that he wanted her to say 'please' and 'give up' .

"P-please......" which is all she could say to him and she shuts her mouth about 'give up' as her could probably see her lips trembling, refusing to say it as her sex getting groping in a very pleasurable way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:38 am

She may not have said give up, but it was still clear that AOBA had nothing left against Sven. He would take it. He had truly displayed his dominance here today, and probably made AOBA think twice about mouthing off to him again. "I've got a surprise for you," Sven would say as he continued to tease her thong covered crotch. His free hand would point to the cirling near a wall, where AOBA would notice that a camera had been set up there.

"I;ve got our whole little get together here sreaming live on the TV," Sven chuckled as he revealed his master plan. "The producers were all for my idea to take you down a few notches. Now everyone can see what a bitch you really are." He would continue to rub her, further exemplfying her humiliation on camera.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:47 am

When AOBA hears him saying that everything was caught on camera, she blushes of embarrassment, she couldnt believe it that everyone see her taking the beating from start all the way now and even now, his hand pleasuring her sex, she couldnt help but to moan and trying to say something.

"Y-you..... a-asshole.... a-ass.... ugh... hole...... ummmmm......"

Everything just too overwhelming her, the beating to forcing her to beg and getting all caught on live camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:13 am

"Oh, don't say that, honey," Sven would say with a chuckle. still rubbing her sex before a watching audience. "People will think you're a poor sport." Sven would then remove his hand from between her legs, and would then reach into his pocket. He would then pull out a black permeanant marker, and with a grin he would uncork the top. "I always like to autograph my work," Sven explained, and would then start to wright on AOBA's bare tummy. Running the marker along her smooth skin, Sven would write: SVEN FUCKED ME UP in big black and bold letters, much to his personal amusement.

With his work down Sven would put the marker away and give one final grin t AOBA. "I guess I should get going. I;ve got such a busy schedule. I'll just leave to to hang out here." Sven grinned at his own little play on words. "Don't worry. I'm sure someone will come to cut you down......eventually." Sven would then mockingly pat AOBA's cheek before turning his back on her. "Look me up if you ever want another lesson. Later loser." And then Sven would leave the gym, leaving his destroyed victim behind.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

AOBA's Workout Beatdown?! (For Darius) (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: AOBA's Workout Beatdown?! (For Darius) (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next