by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau)

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Iris sits down in front of Dante, which it does make it harder to eye contact him without blushing, but she stay calm and when the host ask for drinks, she says. "I'll have water to please" Decided not to go for wine for now.

She tries to take a look at Dante and said, "So Dante... how's life treating you outside of the ring?"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Dante would look up at Iris as she spoke to him, liking the fact that she seemed to be getting at least a little more comfortable with him like this. "Oh well...its been interesting...my sister just went through a really rough time and...just a few crazy things happened but...things...most things seem to be looking up now...how about with you?"Dante would ask back to Iris, trying to keep up a smile as he thought of recent happenings

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Iris nodded with a smile even tho it would seem like he had some trouble time but things look like its gonna get better. Just when she was about to say something, a waiter comes up to us and see if they're ready, Iris turn to look at him and says. "Oh ok ummm, could I get this, number 10?", once the waiter finish taking orders from Dante, she continues where she was gonna say.

"Well, nothing much going on for me, Im pretty much alone since I dont have relatives or family, been traveling alot and well Im kind of settling here since it seems like a nice place to stay heh." She keeps her smile on while shes speaking to Dante.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:08 pm

"Oh...aah right ill just have the uh..Languini Alfredo" Dante would say to the waiter with a smile before he would leave, leaving it to just Dante and Iris again. He would hear her small story about how she is, a little surprised at her words.

"N..no relatives?...well this IS a nice area. I think you'll enjoy it here..and..I mean...if you ever need help around town, id be glad to help you out!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Iris shows her bright smile when Dante willing to help her around town. She couldnt help to tease him. "Thats so sweet Dante~ I dont want to walk around town without someone big and strong like you~" after teasing him like that, she giggles.

"Im sorry Dante, I didnt mean to tease you, but I am very happy that you're willing to help, I really appreciate it" tho she couldnt help to tease him a little more, she loves seeing him blush by her, she takes off her shoes under the table with her foot without him looking, using her soft foot to slide slowly against his leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:24 am

"Ah heh...w-well I uh.."Dante would let out in response to Iris's teasing words as he would indeed develop a small blush on his face from it. It was clear the girl was having quite fun teasing him and Dante certainly was an easy target for it.

"Heh well its really no problem. Anytime really."Dante would respond with a smile before he would suddenly feel something soft rubbing up against his leg, quickly realizing it was Iris's foot as he would blush deeply, fidgeting around a bit. "I-I-Iris w-what ah..." He would let out, quite flustered from the feeling.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:37 am

Iris continues to play footsie with Dante's legs just loves seeing him blushed, she continues to do so until the waiter bringing our food to the table, she stops to play with him and take a look at her food and his, she smile from how good it looks, she grabs the fork and says to him. "I hope this food is good, looks delicious!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:43 am

As Iris would continue playing footsies with his leg, Dante's blush would just grow more and more from the feeling, trying not to let anyone else in the restaurant see his expression. As the waiter finally arrived and Iris would stop what she was doing, he would let out a little sigh, hiding his expression from the waiter before he walked away.

"Y-y-yeah...th-th food is...usually good here."He would respond, still quite a bit flustered as he would begin eating.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:54 am

"Oh? Alright I cant wait! Lets eat!" she taking her time to eat little piece by piece enjoying her food, she takes another piece of it with her fork and she blushed a little and look up at Dante and asked. "Hey Dante, wanna try my food?" She leans over the table with the food holding the food, the lasagna, her chest can be seen under blouse, she didnt do it on purpose but, it couldnt be helped.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Dante would slowly try to calm himself down, getting quite worked up from Iris's touching him just earlier before the food arrived. He would take a few bites of his food, drinking the water before Iris would offer him some of hers. "S-sure! Why not."Dante would respond, going to get what she offered when his eyes would catch the view of her breasts. Dante's eyes would widen a bit before he would quickly take and eat what Iris offered, a deep blush on his face.

"V-v-very good ...ah uuuh the food I mean, not what I saw..Ah i-i mean I didn't see anything..uh..uum ..."Dante would say, stumbling over his words before he would take a quick drink of his water.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next