by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau) - Page 5 Empty Re: Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau)

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:20 am

Iris got her answers, she was surprise from both of em, a 19 year old and single, she feels not too happy with age cause shes 26, a lot older than him, wishes she was younger or he is older, but it could never happen, so her expression is a bit of mix showing to her face to him. "O-oh I see...." She might as well tell him as if he was gonna ask her the same questions. "Im..... 26 and Im also single too...." she kind of turn her head to look a bit away from him, little sad and continue talking. "Im..... a little old am I?......."

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau) - Page 5 Empty Re: Woman in red waiting..... (for TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:32 am

Seeing the loom on Iris's face, Dante becamd a little worried. Her expression had changed and her words at first didn't seem all that great. What she said afterwards would certainly explain it. "T...twenty six? M...makes sense why y...you're as beautiful as you look."Dante would say, his thoughts slipping out a bit as he spoke.

"I...don't know...maybe.."Dante would respond when she asked about being too old. He couldn't lie, it was quite the gap.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:38 am

Iris still keeps a smile on her face when he answers to her questions, even the one about her being too old, she turned her head to look at him and says. "You're so honest Dante, its really sweet." She looks at him in his eyes for a moment before resting back on his chest, sighing a bit, shes happy to be around him but after hearing his answers, shes not too sure about herself whether she should go for it or not, her mind just all jumble up being indecisive.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:44 am

"Yeah..."Dante would respond to Iris as she would lean her head back on his chest, resting herself. He was just getting worried at her reactions as she stayed where she was, not adding any more to what they were talking about.

"Um..Iris...is there...anything else on your mind that you...wanna talk about?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:56 am

Iris was feeling a bit down but tries not to ruin the day spending time with him, she heard his question if theres anything to talk about. She wanted to tell him but too afraid the outcome, so she tried to dodge the question with her own.

"So, I think I've heard you're one half of tag team champ but who's the other half?

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:28 am

As Iris asked the random question, Dante could tell it was pretty much just a cover up but he would think about it for a few seconds before nodding his head. "Yeah, I am. My uh...my partner is someone I've known for most my teen life...a childhood friend we...we were together but...recently had to end that."

Last edited by 1905 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:38 am

Iris listen to his answer and notices he mention about his tag team partner known each other for long time and was together, recently end it. She feel bad for asking him the question that would of been personal, she lifted her head off his chest and looks at him like she was about to cry. "Oh Dante... I-Im sorry for asking, I didnt mean to..... "

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:30 am

"Ah nononono don't worry!"Dante would respond as Iris looked up at him, her expression the way that it was. He would look back at her, mustering up as much of a smile that he could as he would bring his hand to her chin, lifting her head up a bit.

"Im fine...you did nothing wrong."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:01 am

Iris looked up at Dante, with a bit of glitters that reflects by the stars above, both alone in the park, her face slowly blushing as she stares into Dante's eyes, his handsome face when he lifted her chin up with his words. She smiles from his words, she slowly moving her head closer him and says. "Dante.... I..... I really....." her head moving closer to his, she looks at his eyes, shifting to his lips and back to the eyes, just getting closer and closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:17 am

Dante would keep his eight glued onto Iris's eyes as she stared up into his. Her slightly blushing face just putting the accent on her beauty as he held her head up by her chin. He was so captivated by the sight that he didn't even notice that Iris was inching closer and closer to him. "You..really what?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next