by Yori Yesterday at 3:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 12:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

"My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..." - Page 9 Empty Re: "My Goddamn Brutha-N-Law..."

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:17 am

Not long after turning his back on Dante, Clyde would feel someone's hand upon his shoulder and would his eyes would widen as a result before being forcefully turned around hard to face none other than Dante once again, causing Clyde's eyes to narrow at his red-haired brother-in-law to be. He sure as hell didn't like the way Dante had just grabbed him, turned him around and got in his face. Clyde didn't like that one bit and he sure as hell didn't care about this random chick who Dante was drooling over just because she touched him the right way.

Clyde would listen to what Dante had to say regarding Alessa with his utmost attention, but would roll his eyes carelessly as Dante began to defend Iris, whom Clyde honestly didn't give a damn about.

"You know who's one of the nicest girls ever!? Alessa. If you really loved her you woulda tried to help her more on your own... You should be tryin' to help me and Heather make her feel better and get her back to normal instead of goin' out with random sluts... 'scuse me... Skanky Bimbo's..." Clyde would say bitterly as scowled at Dante.

"Clyde Gastin talk shit about whatever and whoever he wants... I don't give a damn... Now get out my face before I whoop your ass in front of your sister and send ya home cryin' back to ya Ho'. You don't like the way I talk? Do somethin' bout it, boy." Said Clyde as he bucked up to Dante, his pride and anger not allowing him to back down in front of Heather or even admit he was in the wrong for insulting Iris. Clyde didn't care. He felt Dante was messing up by going out with other girls instead of waiting on Alessa. This was the man she loved but he didn't even seem to be bothered by the fact she ended their relationship because something was troubling her. What was his problem?

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:34 am

Dante had honestly felt a little bad as Clyde talked more about Alessa as he did, but the second he would insult Iris again, Dante could feel the anger building up inside him. "Listen! I WILL help, I WANT to, Alessa TOLD me she would like it better if we weren't together, I did what would make HER more happy ok!? As for Iris, you have NO RIGHT in calling her that. You don't even know her!"

As Clyde went on, getting all high and mighty as he did, Dante couldn't stand it. It was clear Clyde had no understanding of the situation at all and was just letting his emotions get the better of his judgement. Dante was getting sick of it and it had to do all that he could to hold back throwing a punch at Clyde right there, but he knew one of them had to be the voice of reason.

"Knock it off! Doing all this isn't helping anyone! Iris did nothing wrong and neither did I! I SAID im glad what you're doing for Alessa, and I'm STILL friends with her, but you're taking this too far and you're jumping to conclusions. Would you just let me be and don't take it out on Iris?? She doesn't deserve it, and im sure Alessa wouldn't appreciate you doing this either, if you want to keep using her in this arguement."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:57 am

"You a damn fool, red! The way she is right now... Alessa don't know what she wants! If breakin' up would REALLY make her happy, how come she's still bothered by things right now!? She sure as hell ain't happy! Not completely anyway! And I don't need any right to talk shit about Iris. I don't even need to know her because I've seen all I've needed to see." Clyde would snap back at Dante as he continued to scowl at him, rolling his eyes as Dante continued to defend Iris. Clyde began to wonder why or how this girl suddenly meant so much to him so suddenly in comparison to Alessa who was clearly troubled these days.

"I ain't goin' too far! See what you are is Blind! Blind cuz some floozy came around and touched you and sucked you off real nice so you're more preoccupied with fuckin' around with some stupid bimbo over takin' care of the girl you pretended to love! Don't tell me ME what Alessa wouldn't appreciate! I care more for Alessa than you sure as hell do! So... Fuck You and FUCK your Bimbo Iris! Fuck y'all both!"

Last edited by 621 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:51 am

"No Clyde FUCK YOU!!" Dante would let out before he would stop himself, looking away for a second. He could feel his heart pounding inside as he began to feel like he had wronged Alessa in a big way somehow, and that was the last thing he wanted. However, Clyde repeated insults to Iris were driving him crazy and he wanted to silence them badly.

All the while, Heather would stare up at Dante, her eyes open wide as she blinked a few times, never having really heard her brother yell out a swear like that until now. She would look around a bit before standing up and putting her hand on Clyde's shoulder. There was never a time where she's seen her brother this troubled, and it honestly bothered her.

"Clyde..I think..this might be enough..We're just going in circles." She would say, not knowing who was truly in the right, but the way the talk was going definitely bothered her.

"No, that's it, no more. I'm not going to sit here and let you go on about Iris like this and keep reminding me of Alessa. You think I don't think about Alessa all the time!? I don't want to trouble her more with my worries. Forget it though, I'm sick of this." Dante would say, shaking his head and sighing before he would give an apologetic look to Heather before turning to walk away.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 am

"Look who grew some backbone..." Thought with a wicked looking grin his eyes while he clinched his fists tightly and glared at Dante after hearing the boy yell back at him. But who could blame Dante when Clyde was the one making things harder for him.

Feeling Heather's hand on his shoulder though, Clyde's confrontational manner would begin to fade once he saw that bothered look in Heather's eyes, causing the Texan to give her a rather confused look as she spoke to him in that manner, actually starting to feel a bit bad. "Heather... I..." Clyde would begin to say apologetically before he heard Dante speak out and begin to walk away, further frustrating Clyde as he watched Dante just turn his back on him.

"You don't like it then do somethin' bout it, boy! Don't just turn your back and hide... Fight me! Don't walk away! C'mon Fight me!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Hearing Clyde's yelling, Dante would turn around to face him, glaring at him as he did. He would step back towards him, but take a glance at Heather first. Just as Clyde noticed, Dante would notice Heather's worried expression even more, causing him to clench his fist a bit before getting up in Clyde's face again, really fed up with what he was saying and how he kept egging him on.

"I would, and maybe you'd deserve it if I knocked you out here, but I'm not going to, not in a public place. If you want to fight, we'll do it in the ring." Dante would say, a stern glare directed at Clyde as he said this.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Keeping his glare fixated on Dante once the redhead got up in his face again, Clyde would listen to what he had to say before clicking his tongue as a result once he heard Dante's excuse for not fighting him right then and their.

"That's your excuse!? Just because this is a public place!? Psh... What are you afriad people are gonna look at you think you're a bad person cause you fought in a place where mommy and daddy told ya not to?" Clyde would say to Dante bitterly with a stern glare of his own. "I don't give a damn where we fight... I'll kick your ass anywhere..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:25 pm

"No..I just have respect for the other people here. I'm sure they din't really appreciate their meals being interrupted like this." Dante would respond, taking the time to glance around the restaurant at the people who were staring at the two.

"Right, anywhere then? Wait until we get in the ring. I don't care what kind of match, im not letting you get away with all that you're saying...I'll be around to visit when I can as well. You might not think that I worry about Alessa, but I sure as hell do." Dante would let out, a serious, solid tone in his voice as he didn't falter from the stance he had up towards him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:57 pm

"Pft. Respect for these people..." Clyde spat bitterly and sarcastically before he turned to scowl at everyone inside. "Fuck these people! They prolly don't even know just who the hell we are, how Important we are in Japan! And if they do... They're the same damn fools who jack-off in front of the TV when Natalia The Dream comes down to the ring and cheer for Sarah Gatt and her shitty gang when they beat the shit outta somebody, over and over for the hell of it! They're the same fuckers who Cheer when some Whore tries to sex up The Girl I Love, Your Sister, in that goddamn ring! They're the same people who don't give a fuck about all the hell that We've all gone through!" Clyde would begin to yell angrily throughout the restaurant as he pointed at the people inside, some of them turning away as he spoke and addressed them, as if he was right.

"These fuckers will prolly cheer when I fight you in that ring... It'll sell tickets and make money. Fuck that. And I don't care if you come in there saying you ain't gon' let me get away with what I'm sayin'! I'll still say it! I don't give a fuck what you think of me or some bimbo you're dating! Alessa is way more important than her... I don't understand how you can go off with that Iris chick and forget about Alessa a day later! Somebody sure as hell ain't bothered about splitin' up with someone they pretended to love apparently..." Clyde would snap before as he took a few steps to the side away from Dante and Heather.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Hearing Clyde's rant, Heather would slowly hug her arms to her, hearing him mention some of the things that she knew all too well about. He wasn't wrong in what he was saying, but Heather wasn't sure what to make of it. She would look down at the ground, keeping silent as Dante was taking it all in. He would relax his fists as he shook his head. "That doesn't give us any right to throw it back at them. That will just start an endless back and forth volley. Someone needs to show respect, or there'll be a time when the word doesn't even exist." Dante would let out before Clyde would continue on.

"I NEVER FORGOT HER!" He would yell out, Clyde's words striking him a bit hard as he shook his head. "How many times do I have to say that before it gets through to you!? You're ignoring when I say that just to keep hammering in something that isn't even true! I never pretended anything, not once."

"This is what you called me here for?" Heather would let out suddenly, bringing her head up as she would look back and forth from Dante and Clyde before she would click her tongue and shake her head. "Thanks..this is exactly the opposite of what I asked of you two.." Heather would turn and head towards the door, more fed up with the argument than either of them as she would walk out.

"W-wait a second, Heather I--" Dante would let out before he would stop, a rough feeling in his chest, making him feel like he did indeed cause all this as he would look back over at Clyde. "...I mean what I've said..Every word of it."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next