Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44) Empty Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44)

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:43 am

Standard Match
Win by Pin, KO or Submission

Aoi making her appearance for another match against the guy, its been awhile since she last face someone in a match, she waves to the crowd as they return by flashing their cameras from her tall beautiful figures, the black hair woman slowly walking down to the ring and walking up the steel steps to get in, moving to her corner as she's wearing red beautiful revealing blouse and a loose red sarong that exposed her long legs, and red heels (barefoot in ring).

She doesnt know who shes facing but for certain, shes gonna get a win over him whoever it might be, everyone take faces her will bow down before her.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44) Empty Re: Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:49 am

Suddenly, there was a sound of a horse neighing and there seemed to be a silhouette of a knight and his horse galloping at the entrance to the ring. As Muse's Knights of Cydonia started playing, there was a suddenly a puff of red smoke when the horse and rider got close and there stood a red-haired boy wearing red clothing that mixes medieval and urban. The audience looked stunned at his appearance and the girls felt that their hearts would faint at the sight of this modern day "knight in shing armor."

The boy would walk in a perfect straight line on the ramp before running quickly to the ring. Once he got close, he would jump on the bottom rope with one foot, get his hand on the top, and side flip onto the ring. Once he saw Aoi standing before him, he would put his hands behind him and walk forward in a formal manner before bowing in respect to her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44) Empty Re: Aoi Hime vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44)

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:11 am

Aoi can see a man in red entering the ring, looking handsome and formal but it didnt sway her at all, she stares down at him with a faint smile. "You maybe a gentlemen but dont be like that in a match with me."

She gets into her stance and waiting for him to get ready too to see what he's made of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:04 am

Red Knight would straighten up from his bow and still looked unmoved by Aoi's words. Seeing her going in her fighting stance, he would say, "Hmm...pity that a woman like yourself should have a tongue with such wit to speak out against chivalry. I don't mean for you to take any serious offense, but I simply wanted to be fair and show how honored I am to face such a combatant. Victories thrice and not one known defeat, it is quite a thing to take pride in."

Putting his hands at his side, he would add, "And I assure you that I am no person to be taken lightly when it comes to combat." He would look at Aoi with determination on his face as he raised his arms up for his fighting stance. But then, he would quickly drop his hands and said, "However, I have a proposal whether or not you may choose to do so: Before I put away my chivalry, I, "The Gentleman", would require a bit of demonstration of skill from you, "The Lady", before we engage in combat." In other words, Red Knight wants Aoi to take the first shot and show him what she's got since she is a woman.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:39 am

Aoi actually listens to his words like he's a knight of some sort, being a theme of some medevil time as he continues on with his unusual speaking but it turns out at the end he wanted to see how strong she can be giving her a first shot. Aoi stares at him from his request. "Alright, I'll show you what I can do."

Her tall strong beautiful woman she is, shes in her stance to get ready to show off her strength unlike any ladies out there, her left fist out in front and pulling her right close to her fine large breasts, doing the same with her legs until she quickly raise her long sexy right leg to aim at his head into a hard roundhouse kick, see if he'll take the hit and may flip him over or really just hurt him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Red Knight simply watched as Aoi got into position for an attack. Being the gentleman he is, he stayed true to his word and let the woman do what she pleased. As soon as the roundhouse kick hit the left side of his face, he grunted a little as he spinned, stumbled, and nearly fell. Rubbing that side, he looked up at his opponent and examined her a little further.

He thought in his head, "So, it is true. From her previous fights, her attacks are mostly based on kicks. Seems my work has been evenly divided up for me." And with that, he would put up his fighting stance where his left fist is out in front like a shield and his right hand is open and pointed like a sword. "So, shall we commence?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:44 pm

Aoi was glad that he, the Red Knight, takes the blow for her which she can feel her kick landed pretty hard, pulling her leg back and placing down on the mat with her hands on her hips to see how's he doing, he took it well before he gets into his stance and asked her if she's ready in his fancy words.

"Im ready handsome, dont let my beauty distracted you~" Teasing him.

She gets into her own stance as well, both have nearly the same heights, probably is the same height that may give her a chance at least, she moves in to try placing her hands on his shoulders into a lock up and see if she'll be able to pushes him to the ropes or corner. "Hmmmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 pm

Red Knight seemed to smile as Aoi teased him a little. He would move in slowly, aware of any powerful attacks she may pull off. Soon, he felt her hands going on his shoulders for a lockup and felt that they should have a little fun.

So, to be a little playful, he would attempt to slide his left leg over Aoi's right to make her trip backwards. But he would catch her back with one arm and hold her hand in the other. If this all worked out, they would be in somewhat like an ending position in a tango. Red Knight would then whisper, "Ole'."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:47 pm

When Aoi went for a lock up with this Red Knight man, to see how strong he could be, he went for a lock up and tries to pushes him back but was caught in his sweep from behind as she was gonna fall onto her back but he grabs her arm and holding her up just like a tango.

"Oh!... Oh my, nice catch."

She taps his chest with her free hand thats the closest to him, smiling that it indeed impressed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:05 pm

"Many thanks, Ms. Hime." replied Red Knight as he bowed his head a little before spinning her slowly back to a stand. "It wasn't necessary, I know, but I was unable to contain it in me." He doesn't expect Aoi Hime to fall for him in any way in the end of the match, but at least he was starting to get to know her.

Getting back to his fighting position, he would say, "Now, permit me to put your agility and defense to the test." With that, he would go with a chop aiming at her body, a punch at the head, and a sweeping kick to her legs to see how she'll react.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next