by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Bathing Game - Nicole and Ataru aftermatch

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Bathing Game - Nicole and Ataru aftermatch - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bathing Game - Nicole and Ataru aftermatch

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:08 pm

"M-Mrffff....!!!". Ataru's agonizing cry cannot be heard, as the boy's head is entirely absorbed and smothered inbetween Nicole's huge breasts.

But Nicole can enjoy the sweet vibrations from his desperate muffled voice, as well as the twitching of his slender body while she starts to reverse-rape the boy against the door.

Repeated crushing sounds can be heard as the powerful amazon presses him again and again, taken by an erotic rapture as she's enjoying the young shaft of her totally dominated lover.

Grinded.. pumped.. suffocated all the way against the door, Ataru is fully erect in spite of getting on the brink of unconsciousness. All that's left is for Nicole to see if she will make him burst out or pass out... but she's probably going to do both!

"GO ATARU ... you drive me crazy, so takes me.... NOW..". "W-What...Ataru..??!!" Hearing the sex-crazed screams of Nicole, Ryu realize that his cousin is in troubles as he hurries towards the lockers room.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

The Bathing Game - Nicole and Ataru aftermatch - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bathing Game - Nicole and Ataru aftermatch

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:55 pm

nicole does not care whether someone can hear her, or if ataru will soon sink into unconsciousness, the only thing who is important for the Amazon is now her own pleasure. so she keeps to fuck on ataru, leaving him no rest, and smashing him violently with each of her hip press.

_ * Pant * ... oh yes .... * pant * .... you're my sexy little bitch ... I love you, and I want to keep you... foreveeer....

literally raping ataru, nicole is not careful and not see that ryu , the brave ataru's cousin, arrived in order to save the poor boy, she just continues to destroy him both physically and sexually, until he collapse on the mat, both drained and KO.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:26 am

Rushing to the lockers room area, Ryu cannot break into the room, since the door is locked, and the key is still nice and secure in Nicole's cleavage.

"A-ATARU... are you allright?!! Damn... open the door!", the brave boy is punching at the closed door, willing to help his cousin. Little he knows that Ataru has just collapsed onto the floor in blissful unconsciousness after Nicole released him from her breasts, fucked and smothered to sleep.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:25 pm

breathless after such a demonstration of passionate fuck, nicole needs some time to recover, she begins to be out of breath, and visibly, it seems that ataruwas worst, he is completely ends. The poor boy has given up ​​in a final explosion sexual, a last climax, and now he was lying on the mat, unable to move or defend himself, and as the door is close, nicole could have some fun

_ Umm, you know ataru, I think I could continue for hours, to fuck you, I mean, but I think we worried about you outside, especially your cousin

the poor ataru is not out of his nightmare, continuing to "play" with him, nicole do not let him to rest. Ataru was pulling by the hair, forcing to get up, nicole tries to trap the head of the boy deep into her heavy melons , with one hand, and during that time, she begins to crush his belly through a series of uppercuts with the other.

_ Oops, ryu? .... ataru is not able to answer you at the moment ... Can I take a message?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:40 pm

"M-Mrfhhhh! Mffhh...!!". Even Ataru's cries of pain are absorbed within the warm flesh of Nicole's huge breasts, letting just muffled whimpering sounds come out with each new punch she gives to his now softened abs.

Awakened by sharp pain moments ago, the poor boy is soon going to be knocked out again in her suffocating pillows, as she can feel his squirmings slow down..

Out of the door, Ryu is pounding depserately at the door and yelling at Nicole. "D-Damn... what are you doing to my cousin??! Let him go already...or else!!!".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:23 pm

nicole can feel at each of her punch, that ataru becoming more and more weak... quickly it appears obvious that the boy will almost fall into unconsciousness. So in a moment of pity, Nicole decided to finish her opponent, swaying, once again, her big and heavy bags of milk, nicole tries to knock out ataru by a violent hook of her breasts, right in his face, sending the poor boy in the land of dreams. If successful nicole will open the door, and with one hand on her hip, in a provocative attitude, nicole asks to ryu.

_ Or what..????

bigger and stronger than ryu, nicole hangs outside the entrance door, with her body, always naked and wet, you can see everything, both the beauty of her curves, the lines of her muscles. She stands there and waits for the reaction of Ryu, a big smile on her lips.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:14 pm

With a muffled groan Ataru goes out cold thanks to Nicole's powerful breast slap. In spite of its softness, that heavy milkbag of hers impacts with his little face with the same strenght of a heavyweight knockout punch, immediately putting him to sleep in her arms.

As the door would open, Ryu finds a powerful looking and incredibly sexy amazon blocking his way, her frame about as large as the door itself, with impressive female muscles and huge curves to match them, giving Nicole the look of a sexy and voluptuous woman in spite of her insane strenght.

Before such both fearsome and seductive sight Ryu's resolve would tremble, but he gathers himself back at the sight of his cousin laying down at Nicole's feet, clearly unsconscious in messy wetness. "E-Else.... i will have to rescue Ataru by force...!", Ryu would finally say, not wasting more time talking as he tried to tackle Nicole at waist height, willing to push her backwards and forcefully save his cousin.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:35 am

nicole does not expect that ryu throws himself on her, trying to tackle her in order to save his cousin, but she loves his reaction. Grunting a little under impact, nicole tries to resist, to prevent Ryu from advancing. If she happens nicole whispers to the handsome boy

_ Um, you're so brave and strong ryu, I understand why you drive louise to madness ... louise... She told me much about you, and your "exploits" in the ring or ...in the bed...fufufu .... and is what you'd be ready to face me in the ring to save your cousin?

Ryu will have to see now, the pathetic state of ataru, weakened, humiliated, battered, abused, both by the brutal defeat in the ring, and now by the cruel games of domination from nicole. See his cousin in such a state will surely upset ryu, but nicole have other things in mind, like trying to crush the head of ryu under the weight of her breasts while they continue to push each others

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:13 pm

"D-Damn... what have you done to Ataru..?!?", Ryu would snap, trying to wriggle out of Nicole's surprisingly strong embrace.

"You can bet that i will face you on the ring of course..!! And i..uhmf??? Mpfffff....!!!". Immediately after accepting her challenge, Ryu is caught by surprise, his head literally swallowed by Nicole's cleavage as she presses her huge bosoms around him, burying his face into her warm fesh so that he can't breath.

Deprived of air, Ryu starts struggling all out in panic, but his efforts are probably working along with Nicole's plans, having him waste his energies faster.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Ryu starts to panic when he realizes he has just fallen into the clutches of nicole, and he is right to worry, Nicole smiled sadly as she prepared something. by grabbing firmly Ryu's neck, nicole tries to unbalance him by stirring violently her massive body. If she gets there, nicole pushes ryu to one wall of the room. Crushing the poor boy under her overwhelming power, nicole brings her body to violently hit the wall several times, with at each times more strenght, and a little moan in a sign of pleasure. to ensure that Ryu is both pushing deeper into her soft breasts, preventing him from breathing, but also pummell his head against the wall to knock him out quickly. Nicole has fun like a little girl who had got a new doll.

_ oh Ryu it's beautiful, I can you beat up in the ring, as I have done with ataru, I have too much luck.... Two boys for toys, I have to prevent louise, she must see you fight...

and if ryu don't come back quickly in the fight, nicole will destroy him very quickly

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next