by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kyo Akamatsu vs Purin (Completed)

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Kyo Akamatsu vs Purin (Completed) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kyo Akamatsu vs Purin

Post by Underdog21 Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:25 am

The crowd was ecstatic after Kyo was finally declared a winner. The battle between Purin and Kyo was one of the most intense matches to grace Tension in a while-- so intense that some in the crowd even remarked it should have been a championship match instead of a simple introductory match for Purin, as she and Kyo had really given their all and then some in this brutal battle. And now, both competetitors were out cold in the ring, a testament to how much they had inflicted on each other, and how much they had endured.

Kyo groaned as the paramedics checked him over. It wasn't until they put a few smelling salts in front of his nose, however, that he woke back up. Gingerly, he looked to the side and saw Purin lying unconscious nearby. It took Kyo a few seconds to realize that he had won-- seconds where were followed by him being helped up to his feet, his legs wobbling as he stood.

As the ref raised his hand as a signal for victory, Kyo watched as the paramedics brought forth smelling salts for Purin as well. He was worried that he might have overdone the sleeper, but the paramedics quickly declared that Purin hadn't taken any serious injuries. Kyo felt relieved at the news. He had grown to really admire Purin in this match, especially her enthusiasm, her skill, her relentless determination...plus she was kind of cute. He found himself blushing a little at the thought.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:32 am

She was still out cold and not realizing of whats going on except she knows she lost the match, but not hearing the crowd cheering, not the paramedic making commotions or anything, until she smell a smelling salts that woke her up pretty quickly, lightly cute sneeze before her eyes open up and barely able to get up to her feet but just barely sitting up to shake her head and panting.

"Owww... how... how long was I out?" She looks around to see whats going on and one of the paramedic came to help her up as she barely standing, wobbling onto her feet and looking to see Kyo standing there slightly blushed for some reason, probably shes too cute for him or something, she gently smile and reaches out her hand. "Great match Kyo... huff... dang you are one tough guy, we should... get another match sometime, I will win next time for sure!" She wanted to offer him a handshake and showing some good sportsmanship.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:40 am

Kyo smiled back and shook Purin's gloved hand. "Don't sell yourself short, Purin-san," he replied. "You gave me one of the toughest matches of my career, and it was your first! I think you'll do great here in AFW, and I'm happy to have been your first opponent.

"As to a rematch...any time, any place, Purin-san," he added with a weary grin. "Although I think this match will be a hard one to outdo. But even if we don't almost knock each other out, I'd be happy to take you on again."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:46 am

She smile gently as she shook hand with him. "Thanks Kyo, Im sure I'll be facing someone just as tough as you and great, I will take you again someday once Im 100% that is haha." She sort of want to hug him but she shy away from the thought about it and decided to not try to do anything embarrassing to herself, she raise his hand up to show that he is the winner of this match and soon, they will face each other again someday, could be another tough match that could be rougher or not, either way, they will see each other again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:54 am

Kyo allowed Purin to raise his hand in a gesture of being a good sport. The crowd burst into cheering at the mutual respect these two had for one another. He smiled to himself a little. The fact that he had won, strangely, didn't seem to matter too much. He was much more glad for the fact that he had been granted such a tough match in the first place, against an opponent as tough and as good as Purin.

"Good luck to you in the rest of your matches here in AFW, Purin-san," he said warmly. "Although after today, I think luck is one thing you won't be needing." And with that, he turned to exit the ring, walking wearily towards the arena exit.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:58 am

Kyo let her raising his hand up so the crowd can cheer for the both of them, she look at him to listen to his words and smile back at him before he turn to the exit and heading back to the arena exit.

She then bow to him from behind before waving to the crowds with a big smile, still tired and exhausted but still have a fun match regardless, she then take her leave and heading out to the exit as well, need some rest and recovery after her long hard yet tough match.

Back to top Go down

Kyo Akamatsu vs Purin (Completed) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kyo Akamatsu vs Purin (Completed)

Post by Underdog21 Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:50 am

Winner: Kyo Akamatsu by K.O.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Kyo Akamatsu vs Purin (Completed) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kyo Akamatsu vs Purin (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15