by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An Odd sort of Date

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

An Odd sort of Date Empty An Odd sort of Date

Post by Darius Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:07 pm

In his spacious appartment on yet another lazy Saturday afternoon Sven was relaxing on his couch, watching the television with a beer in his hand, something he usually did when he was alone. He had no matches at the AFW scheduled for today, and had no desire to find some random bitch to beat on. Frankly, lately Sven had been in a bit of a mood. Not only had he been beaten and humiliated in his latest match but it wasn't long ago that in this very appartment that Sven had been viciously attacked by two women he had throughly beaten in a handicap match. It was enough for them to hunt him down and lay just as bad a beatdown on him. Of course, what happened afterwards between him and one of the women named Valerie had been rather pleasurable, it still made him feel nothing but hate and anger.

"If I ever see those two bitches again, they're dead," he growled, and would take a sip from his bottle of beer, grumbling darkly under his breath.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

An Odd sort of Date Empty Re: An Odd sort of Date

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:13 am

Valerie left her place just to sneak out of her home and avoiding her partner for hanging out, she wanted to secretly meet with Sven again, she kind of craves for that man, and he probably the only guy could give her what she wants or other way around, give him what he wants. Either way, she hurry on toward to his apartment, last time they met was with her and Jeanne that invade his home and beating him up, after that she was left alone to have her fun with him while Jeanne was grossed out by it and left the scene, leaving the details in the apartment with only the two of them knowing whats happening, and now, she will get a lot more details this time around.

Walking to his front door and knocking on it few times before waiting for him to open, she wore similar to her wrestling attire, black skimpy dress with stockings and shoes but this time its dark red which its very sexy and men love red on the ladies, it would, or so she thinks, appealing for them and increase their arousing pleasure, she hopes Sven could forgive her and trying to be reasonable in some other 'ways'. "Mmmmm~ I wonder what he thinks of me now.... been quite some time... mmmm~" she thought to herself.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:33 am

At the knock at his door Sven was interupted from his evil thoughts of revenge. He grolwed in annoyance, placing his beer bottle on the coffee table and making his way to the door. Had he been in a clearer state of mind he would have realized this situation was a little similiar to what he was just thinking about. The last time he answered his door for someone he had gotten manhandled. Sven didn't learn from his mistakes apprently, and without much second thought he swung the door open, and found that voluptious Valerie standing there in red.

His eyes widened in surprise, his jaw dropping slightly at the sight of that sexy body wrapped up in red before the gears in his mind slowly started to turn. His mouth twisted into a snarl, and his hand would shoot out to grab Valerie by the neckline of her dress, pulling her close to his face. "Back for round two, are you?!" he snarled. "Where's your friend? Still waiting to jump me? Well it's not gonna work this time!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:46 am

Valerie smiling just waiting for Sven to open the door for her, she knows he would be mad to see her again but hopefully not as much without Jeanne hanging around, as soon the door opens and seeing her hot man mouth dropped from the sight of her before suddenly grabbing onto her neckline of her dress to pulling him closer to his face with his words coming out of his mouth, she simply reply and hope her words could possibly calm him down.

"Whoa hey there hon, easy now... its just me this time, Im here just for you~" She slowly moving her hands up to his chest, rubbing down and up to ease him. "Im here to... well yes, round 2 just the both of us, my partner isnt around or knowing where I am, so dont worry baby" She smile, still rubbing his strong body as she could, easing him just a little bit longer. "Maybe we can have a rough 'fun' and either of us win, well, lets just say, winner does whatever to the loser... how about it?~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:09 am

Sven glared at Valerie as he held her, keeping an eye out for her partner Jeanne wherever she may be hiding. He wasn't about to let these bitches take him for a ride again. But then Val explained just why she was here, and after blinking in surprise Sven looked back at the busty woman, who was smiling at him quite seductively. He had to admit, Valerie was a sexy creature in his books. He felt her warm hands start rubbing his chest, which actually started to calm him down a bit. He gave her a slight glare before he would let go of her dress.

"Is that right?" he asked before he closed the door behind her. He smirked at her, moving a little closer until their bodies were rubbing up against each other. he was wearing a simple black wifebeater and grey sweatpants, and would wrap one of his arms around her waist to pull her a little closer. "You sure about that? You know how rough I can get. You might be biting off more than you can chew."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:22 am

She was glad that he let go of her neckline of her dress and feel more at ease as Sven closed the door behind her, then rubbing his body with hers while his arms goes around her waist and pulling her close to him, she smile in a very sexy way while her eyes looking into his, she respond very slow sexy tone. "I promise you, its just you and me.... and as for how rough, I know you're rough and I love it. You can put me whatever moves you want, but, I might get some of mine too if you let me.... speaking of 'biting off more than you can chew'~"

She slide her one hand from his chest and going down to his crotch giving it a firm hold but not aiming to hurt it, just to feel his bulge crotch to see how much he wants her. "Mmmmm maybe this guy down here want something else thats related to 'biting' and 'chew' if you get what I mean hmm mm mm mm~" Giggling as she plays with his crotch a little more while licking her soft lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:44 am

Sven's smirk widened when Valerie came onto him again, licking his lips as he looked into her eyes. The memory of the night Val took advantage of him was still fresh in his mind. It had been a unique expereince, but not an altogether unpleasant one. He wouldn`t mind some more of her sweet ass, but this time it would be on his terms.

He stiffened slightly when his crotch was groped by her, feeling the warmth of her hand spread to his package, which would quickly begin to stiffen under the treatment, a sure sign that what Val was doing was starting to excite him. and his smile widened as a result. "Sounds like you're my kind of woman," Sven told her. "But I'm not sure I trust you. So tell you what. We're gonna box a little. Hard for you to pull any tricks then." Sven would then move the hand around her waist to grope Valerie's ass, rubbing it as she rubbed his crotch.

"That sound fair to you?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:54 am

She felt his package and playing with it to stimulate her man Sven, she can tell he likes it a lot and soon she hear his words before he grabbed onto her fine ass as she moan a little from the excitement. "Boxing huh? Sure thing baby, whatever you want, but... protection or no protections~" She giggles as she flirty shove his chest away from her, raising her own fists up in front, course shes new to boxing style but its somewhat similar to fist fighting in her mind, but whatever he got in mind, she is willing to let it open and show it all to her and bring it out for him. "Come on baby, hit me and show me what you got~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:13 am

Sven grinned when Valerie agreed to his conditions, allowing himself to be shoved away by her as she raised her fists. "Don't get so eager," Sven told her. "We need some gloves first. Don't want to bust up that pretty little face of yours, do I?" Smirking, Sven would go into his room to fetch what he needed, and would soon come back out with two pairs of gloves. One was coloured black, the other was coloured red. He would toss Valerie the red ones since they matched her dress, and he himself would slip on the black ones.

After lacing up both his gloves he turned to Val to make sure she was ready. When she was, he would pound his gloves together. "May the best man win. Just don't expect me to go easy on you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:20 am

Sven was right, she was too eager to take him on in their 'match' in his own home, he went to the back looking for some boxing gloves to put on when he came back, he have red matching color gloves for her as she puts them on, a little longer than Sven as she never put it on before. Once shes done with it, she also pound her gloves as well and reply. "Hehe, best man you say? Dont you mean woman?~" Teasing him and she knows he wont go easy to anyone he face at all.

She finally raise her fists again and going up toward him a little bit closer, hoping to swing her left hook at his face then going for a right hook at his other side of his cheek maybe score couple shots. "Hurgh! Hummm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next