by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An Odd sort of Date

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

An Odd sort of Date - Page 8 Empty Re: An Odd sort of Date

Post by Darius Mon May 28, 2012 3:58 am

Tightening the last knot around Valeire's wrists Sven completed the binds on her arms, making her completely at his mercy, a thought that made a wide grin spread across his face. Once he was done, he would get off of her, looking down at the woman now trussed up like a present before him. Grinning at the sight, Sven would next reach down for Valerie's hair, grabbing a fistful of it and using it it pull the poor woman to her feet. if he managed that, he would grin at her, taking in her half-naked body with utmost glee.

"For starters I'm going to make you my bitch and make you lick my feet," he snickered, and then without warning he would wrap his arms wround Val's waist and lift her a few inches off the ground, and then would start to squeeze her tightly, looking to crush the woman in a powerful beahug.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon May 28, 2012 4:14 am

Valerie's arms bind behind her back in her almost completely naked body only leaving her dark red panties on, her busty breasts hanging for him to toy with as shes at his mercy, nothing she could really do after getting her ass beaten multiple times and now, Sven could do whatever he wants to her and she really couldnt complain much about it since she really likes him and willing to let him do as he pleases.

She winces as her hair was pulled up onto her feet and hearing his words about licking his feet, she was about to respond. "Nghh... l-lick your feet? No fucking wa--- ahhh!UGH!" Her sexy body was wrapped up into his strong arms and lifted up off the floor of his home, crushing her in his powerful bearhug squeezing the life out of her as she moan in pleasure as well in pain. "Ughmmm mmoohhhhh..."

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 28, 2012 4:30 am

"Oh yeah," Sven laughed as he poured all his strength into absolutely crushing Valerie, knowing she had no way to fight back against him with her hands tied behind her back. "You're gonna lick them, you're gonna kiss them, you're gonna worship them! Or I'll torture you some more!" The muscles in Sven's arms bulged as he poured more and more of his strength into compressing Valerie's spine. He naked breasts were mashed up against the side of his face, which excited him greatly, but not more than the fact that iwth every squeeze he would crush more of the life out of his sexy victim, making her more susceptable to his will.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon May 28, 2012 5:07 am

Valerie struggle from getting bearhugged viciously as her sexy body but barely able to fight back while her hands cuffed behind her back, her breasts rubbing against his strong face as he continues to crushing her some more, moaning from how strong this man is and not willing to give her up so easily as he seems to enjoy humiliate and or even hurting her some more.

Valerie hears some words of him kissing his feet or anything about worshiping it, she shook her head and trying to say. "I-I ughhh... refuses to do that... aughhh!" She barely able to move around in his strong arms, shaking her bare feet while lifting off the floor, Sven so strong and manly even without mercy for the hot babe like Valerie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 28, 2012 1:08 pm

With each second that passed Sven's arms would tighten around Valerie's waist more and more, squeezing her with ruthless effieciency. At the rate he was going it was a wonder if he was not going to break her spine. Sven grinned as he continued to crush her, feeling the warmth and softness of her bare breasts against his face, relishing in her painful moans.

"You'll do whatever I tell you to do," Sven chuckled, his muscles continuing to bulge with every squeeze. "Or else I'll coninued to destroy you. But you'd probably like that wouldn't you?" Sven would then lift the woman a little higher off the ground and then suddenly drop her down, and while he did he would also drop to one knee, slamming her ass and crotch across his knee in an atomic drop.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue May 29, 2012 12:36 am

Valerie continues to moan from constantly getting crushed by Sven's arms, panting hot air from her mouth from getting dominated by a strong man as she slowly leaning back from getting squeezed even further, her breasts even giving him some pleasure as a cushions, worst thing now that when he said he'll do whatever he wants to her and the next things he did was slamming her down crotch first right on top of his knee. "AHHHH!"

Burst of pain but hiding the pleasure behind it, but if he didnt let her go she would 'sit' on his knee groaning and wishes she could clutches her warmth crotch covered by her dark red panties... if he did let her go, she'll drop to the side slowly curling into a ball, shaking from the pain. "Ohhhhhh...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue May 29, 2012 12:56 am

After dropping Valerie rather painfully onto his waiting knee Sven would indeed let her go, allowing her to flop onto the side and curl up in pain. He knew it must be all the worst without the use of her hands to soothe her aching crotch. In all hinesty, he didn't want to hurt her too badly down there. He was going to become aquianted with that particular area very soon, the thought of which made him grin lustfully.

Standing back up Sven would stroll over to where Valerie lay, and would press one of his feet onto her cheek, pressing down on it and a cruel sneer. "Here it is, Val," he chuckled, pressing his foot harder against her face. "Sure you don't want to spare yourself the pain?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue May 29, 2012 1:57 am

Valerie laying down on the floor after her crotch dropped down pretty hard right on top of his knee that she wishes to clutch her poor pussy but her wrists handcuffed behind her back which surely Sven loves it. Now he stands up and placing his foot on her pretty cheek and slowly pressing down, she groan from the painful grinding as she tapping on the floor and trying to respond. "Nghh... I... I rather get my ass kicked or get fucked than... oughh.... kissing your feet!" She still refuses to do anything with his feet with her lips, she rather use her mouth on other things than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:07 pm

"Oh, I plan on doing both tonight, beleieve me," Sven say with a chuckle as even despite her pounding Valerie still refused to give in to him. And so taking his foot off her face Sven would grab yher hair again and pull Val up to your feet, knowing she was helpless to stop him with her cuffs on. And so using your hair Sven would drag Val over to a nearby coffee table, coming to stand in front of it, looking at the bigger woman with a grin.

"Remember when you and your friend drove me through my table?" he asjed with a growlm though he was still smiling. "I had to go out and get a new one. But hey, I don't mind buying one more...." That was all the warning Valerie would get before Sven would tuck her head between his legs, the move to wrap his arms around her waist. With large grunt of effort Sven would flip Val up and over onto his shoulders, setting her up for a brutal powerbomb.

Grinning in anticipation, Sven would then powerbomb Val right through the hard table and into the floor below it for another devasating version of his foreplay.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:40 am

Valerie still refuses to kiss his feet even when she got beaten up along with her hands cuffed behind the back, it would seem that Sven have other plans for her as she was forced to get up by the hair, moaning of how pleasurable and painful it feels, she opens one of her eyes looking where she was dragging to, seeing the table seem pretty nice like almost never been used. "O-ohhhh~"

She listen to his words and ringing a reminder of how she and her partner Jeanie able to take down Sven and putting him through the table, now seeing him glowing a smile as he puts her head between his thighs and her sexy waist was held by his strong arms, flipping her up onto his shoulders which shes really turned on of how manly and strong he is, seeing his face showing the grin between her legs until she was thrown down hard slamming through the newly wooden coffee table. "AUGH!" She closed her eyes as her back, arms and head was in intense pain, laying over the broken piece of wood, groaning in pain. "Oohhhhh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next