Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Danielle's trip to Tension (for Lunarwolf)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Danielle's trip to Tension (for Lunarwolf) Empty Danielle's trip to Tension (for Lunarwolf)

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 01, 2012 3:30 am

"Man i'm bored" a brunette in a hoodie with the hood pulled up said as she strolled down the halls of Tension "I thought i could find something to do here since i haven't had anything to do in Friction but man this place isn't any better" Danielle said as she casually strolled through the halls while holding a can of spraypaint in her hoodie pocket "Well i guess i could make some fun for myself but i guess i shouldn't piss off the wrong people." Danielle then smiled to herself "Well not until i find a good way not to get caught" Danielle could help but laugh alittle as she thought about the prospect of spray painting the walls of Tension just to piss people off. However as Danielle was lost in thought she wasn't paying attention to where she was going and soon she bumped into something or rather someone and Danielle fell over and bumped her ass on the ground "Hey watch where your going asshole" Danielle said as she began to get to her feet without even looking at who she had hit.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Danielle's trip to Tension (for Lunarwolf) Empty Re: Danielle's trip to Tension (for Lunarwolf)

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Michael was strolling the halls of tension today, he hadn't had a match since his tag match with his sister, and before that it was a match against Zero that he had utterly lost. To some people that might have brought them down, but Michael was rather happy with it, he didn't advance in the little tension title mini tournament and he didn't win his match, but he had a lot of fun and had gotten to wrestle around with a very attractive girl that normally wouldn't have probably looked at him.

At the current however, Michael walked the halls with earphones in his ears and holding a PSP in hand, he was playing games as he walked, at the moment he was hooked into the tension buildings wi-fi and walked around playing Street Fighter X Tekken, against somebody online. As he walked he was forced to turn a corner, and when he did he happened upon something, bumping into someone, causing him to fall over much like the other person did.

When the person shouted out, Michael couldn't hear her voice but he could make out what kind of words she used, vaguely, he thought he was called and asshole at least. " You're the asshole here! " Michael shouted out as he looked up and saw the girl in the hoodie, who was very cute, causing Michael to blush a little, getting embarrassed for the insult he had just throw at her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Danielle's trip to Tension (for Lunarwolf) Empty Re: Danielle's trip to Tension (for Lunarwolf)

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 02, 2012 5:39 am

Danielle slowly got to her feet while ribbing her backside as it hurt alittle "Hey you shouldn't call me an asshole, you dick" Danielle said as he looked at Michael and she wasn't to impressed "Why don't you just get out of my way before you get hurt" Danielle said as she stuck her tongue at Michael "You know unless your one of those Masochistic guy i hear that hang around this place" Danielle said as she tried to push Michael back down to the ground and continue on her stroll through Tension.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 02, 2012 11:04 am

Michael pouted a bit as Danielle got up and shouted at him calling him a dick and being rather mean. Michael moved to get up to his feet but Danielle came at him and pushed him down. " H-hey!" Michael shouted out as the girl then insulted him again. That wasn't going well with him, Michael went up and started to chase after Danielle, ripping a poster off the wall of the halls, that he crumpled up and threw that at her. " Hey! Bitch! How about you apologize when you do something super stupid!" Michael shouted out at the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Danielle was smiling to herself as she continued to walk down the hall but then she was hit in the back of the head by a ball of paper and then she heard Michael yelling out her "What did you just call me?" Danielle said as she slowly turned around glaring at Michael "I think little pricks should watch what they say" Danielle said as she moved closer to Michael and took of her hood before pulling her hand back and slapping Michael across the face "Now i think you should apologize asshole." Danielle said with a smug look on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 03, 2012 12:56 am

Michael looked up as she saw Danielle turn around and walk back towards him. Michael was pouting a bit and looked bit angry to say the least, he felt as if it was unjust that the girl was just being mean to her without any reason. Danielle tossed off her hood and glared at him and that was when Michael saw how cute of a face the girl had, at least hat was until she slapped him, causing Michael's head to snap to the side. Michael held his cheek as he would then turn back to Danielle and kick her shin with the tip of his shoes.

" You should apologize bitch!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 03, 2012 6:39 am

Danielle smiled to herself as Michael's head snapped to the side but then she let out a cry of pain as Michael kicked her in the shin causing Danielle to hop on one foot while holding her shin "Bitch! How dare you?" Danielle said before reaching into her hoodie pocket and pulling out her spray can and spraying it at Michael in an attempt to paint him. However Danielle was alittle off balance so her spray would shoot wide right of Michael "Asshole" Danielle said while spraying the paint.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 03, 2012 3:29 pm

Michael was a bit surprised when she took up the spray can and completely missed him, causing Michael to grin as we would try and grab a hold of the spray can and try and pull it out of her grip and then jump back a bit, with a grin Michael would attempt to spray Danielle's shoes with the spray paint and maybe her shins as well. " I'm not an asshole. but you are defiantly a bitch."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Danille struggled weakly against Michael and soon her can of spray paint was in Michael's hands and Danielle pouted before she felt her feet and shins get covered in paint "Hey i'll get you for that" Danielle said as she would try to slap Michael across his face against "Now give them back" Danielle said as she would try and grab the can but she would trip and slam into Michael hopefully taking them both to the ground.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 05, 2012 3:23 am

Michael smirked a bit as he managed to re color Danielle's shins and shoes, but that slap smacked the smirk right off his face and sent it running home as well. Michael was stunned enough for Danielle to move in and grab the can, but she feel and took Michael down with her, both of the crashed to the mat, Michael underneath and Danielle on top....the very sexy...and big breasted Danielle on top of a blushing and stunned Michael.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next