Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete) Empty In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:27 pm

IN SHOWER ROOM

Annabelle was still blushing to herself, holding her books and her clothes tightly to her chest as she enters the shower room. She still couldn't believe how well she fared in her first match, even though she didn't really make it like one. She bit her bottom lip as her thoughts were on the boy she came across. Nico. Her body was still a mess from it all, and she wasn't going to put her clothes back on with her body being like it was. Moving fast, she put her clothes and book down, clothes folded neatly on a bench and zipped into a shower stall, shutting the door and locking it, hoping to god no one saw her running around nude. Once she was in, she leaned her back against the door, taking slow deep breaths to calm herself down, then walked over to the shower nozzle, adjusting it to a cold temperature, shivering a little at first, but then got used to it, and started to shower in it, unaware she had stepped into boy territory as soon as she entered the shower room.

Last edited by 145 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete) Empty Re: In need of a cold shower...(open thread)

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:01 am

Brian Townsend hadn't been at Sex Wars for very long yet, but he was anxious to get his first match under his belt. But he decided the first order of business was to take a shower so he was ready for any match.

Brian walked into the changeroom wearing a pair of shorts and a simple teeshirt along with his towel and shower stuff. He sits down to undress for the shower and puts the towel around his waist. He then yells to the occupant of the shower "Hey man are you going to be long." Brian didn't even think it could be a female wrestler because this was male teritory after all.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete) Empty Re: In need of a cold shower...(open thread)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:08 am

Annabell blinked at the sound of a man's voice over the sound of running water. She wasn't aware too much of the rules, and thus replied back to him. "Umm... just a few more minutes!" She called out to him, having almost fully cleaned herself off, going to shampoo next.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:15 am

Brian became embarrassed at his presumption that it would be a male in the shower. Then he got a slight smile on his face at the realization that he could have his first match, not even realizing that he was nearly naked.

"Umm sorry I assumed it would be a guy in there. Uh you do realize that this is boys territory due to the point system. So i think I will challenge you to a match right now." As soon as he said this he realized both him and the girl would be naked at this point so he became slightly embarrassed. "Umm and I didn't get your name"

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:20 am

"Huh? B-boy territory?" She asked, turning her head to the voice while staying inside the stall. "Wh..what do you mean?" SHe asked, her hands in her hair as she listened for his answer. "Uh... Annabell." She added, glad she had the stall door locked. She was still tired from her last match and didn't want another match so suddenly. "L..listen, I dunno what's going on, but c..could we maybe take a raincheck on this? I'm really tired..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:29 am

Brian was a very reasonable guy and even though he really wanted his first match he also felt obligated to not take advantage of someone.

"Hmmm well basically the boys have won enough matches to allow for us to have control of the area to the best of my knowledge. Now I don't want to take advantage of you while you are tired so how about we make a deal. we come back in an hour or two to let you rest up and then we take care of my little challenge. If the rules allow for that I mean. And by the way I am Brian"

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:32 am

"Well..... ok I guess... Brian? Uhh... what kind of match do you want?" She asked him over the shower, grateful for a break.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:40 am

"Hmmmm" Brian didn't know what to say because deep down he was a very honourable guy and didn't want to make a girl do things she was unprepared for, but he was also curious about the hentai style matches and knew eventually he would end up with one so he may need the practice.

"Well I I uh don't know what you are comfortable with, but I could go for any type of match, although I am intriuged by the h-hentai style matches I heard about from the registration." Brian couldn't believe the words comming from his mouth, did he seriously just suggest that.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:48 am

Annabell blinked for a moment, then giggled. "Wow... and I just got done with a hentai KO match... hehe, but all right, I'll go for it." She agreed. "Well... I'll see you in a couple of hours then.. thank you for letting me rest." She replied, rinsing out her hair, relieved when she saw the boy was a nice one.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:01 am

Wow Brian was speechless, he had actually just gotten himself a hentai match. "Uh no problem, ya I think I will take a shower in the meantime when you are done." With this Brian instinctively turn his back to the shower to wait for Annabell to finish her shower.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete) Empty Re: In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next