by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed)

3 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(open)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 06, 2008 4:46 am

Haruko looked around at the group, wondering who they were talking about, but then saw Haruka running into the ring and followed behind her. She couldn't help but giggle a little, Haruka's cheeriness rubbing off on her. When she moved to the opposite corner, she started to do a few warm ups, mainly with her arms, then she saw noticed Haruka getting in a grappling stance. She wasn't really sure of a stance of herself, so she just mimicked her stance for now.

"R...ready." She declared to her

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(open)

Post by Yatori Tue May 06, 2008 1:19 pm

"Okay... let's go!" Haruka will go for a simple standing lockup, grabbing at Haruko's shoulders, then attempt to push Haruko into the ropes through sheer strength.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 06, 2008 10:06 pm

Haruko nodded, grabbing at her shoulders as well, starting to try and push her back, however she had little to no build on her body at the moment, and was being easily overpowered, getting forced back into the turnbuckle with a soft grunt.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed May 07, 2008 4:21 am

Haruka was startled and encouraged by how easily she bossed Haruko around. She's weaker than me?

"Break off," Yatori ordered once Haruko was backed into the turnbuckle.

Haruka obediently let go of Haruko. "Are you okay?" she asked Haruko, having heard the blond grunt.

After Haruko answers her, Haruka goes, "Okay," and backed away to the center of the ring, preferring open space to cramped quarters.

"Not bad, Haruko," Yatori critiqued. "Next time, if you can't overpower your enemy, try to outmaneuver them. Go for a surprise side headlock, for example, or trip and take her down to the mat for some ground submissions. Haru-chan," she told her kohai, "Don't get too engrossed in the grapple. Be ready to switch or counter, but always keep pressing your advantage."

"Hai, senpai!" If she isn't attacked at once, Haruko would go, "Test of strength?" and offer a right palm to Haruko. Yatori beamed in approval.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 07, 2008 4:25 am

Haruko blinked when the woman lectured her on what to do, trying to keep her advice in her mind. "Outmaneuver them... got it..." She said, then looked at Haruka when she offered a right palm to her, scratching her head.

"But... You've just proved you're stronger than me. Why would you want to test me again?" She asked, sounding a bit confused.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed May 07, 2008 5:03 am

Haruko's question stumped Haruka for a couple of heartbeats. "Uh... gomen, Haruko-san," she finally said. "I don't know much wrestling. I'm just using the moves that Yatori-senpai had taught me. And..." Haruka grimaced. "I really don't like hitting people, so I don't want to punch you or anything..."

"Yeah, Haru-chan's got a mean right hand," Yatori said. "You absolutely don't want to take her straight to your jaw. I did, once. She laid me cold across the futon for a minute."

Haruka blushed at the praise. "Gomen, senpai... I didn't mean to hit you so hard that time..."

"Hey, least you don't have my weakness, Haru-chan." Yatori laughed. "I can't throw a punch to save my life. I can't seem to quite block them, either."

To Haruko: "Just take Haru-chan's palm in yours, and do the same for your other hand. Then you push and pull and twist to bully your opponent. If you're good, you can break the lock and spring something nasty, like a suplex or headlock. Just try it," Yatori urged.

"Do you want to try something else?" Haruka, always kind and open to suggestions, asked Haruko. She was still in the ready position for a test-of-strength, but would agree to anything Haruko was comfortable with.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 07, 2008 5:11 am

Haruko listened to them, giggling a little bit. "All right... I'll try it then... " She said, starting to lock fingers with her, then immediately started shoving against her, trying to catch her by surprise and force her to her knees. As she struggled with her, she grew curious about a couple of things.

"H-how did you come by all these people?" She asked her as she pushed against her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed May 07, 2008 9:12 am

Haruka's shy "Okay" was followed by an "Ack!" as she suddenly found her arms bent down and away from her, Haruko forcing her on one knee.

"Eh?" she stammered under pressure and confusion, trying to collect enough of her wits to answer Haruko while fighting back against the same girl. "Oh... Masato-kun's my... manager... Yatori-senpai befriended me... after my first match... Damian-san is... senpai's manager..."

Grunting out a small battle cry between gritted teeth, Haruka will try to reverse the test-of-strength and shove Haruko back. "Hiyargh!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 07, 2008 11:36 am

Haruko nodded a little as she explained. "I see..." She said, then gasped as she was suddenly forced backwards. She then recalled Yatori's words about being allowed to push AND pull here. Trying something out, she suddenly tugged backwards with her and tried to spin around and fall forward so she would be beneath her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri May 09, 2008 3:09 am

"Kyah!" Haruka focused so hard on recovering lost ground that Haruko's sudden shift in tactics caught her off guard. The brown-haired girl sprawled messily on her back. Since she was still holding Haruko's hands, Haruka pulled Haruko down as well- or rather, Haruko intentionally fell on her, more or less pinning her!

"Good one, Haruko-chan!" Yatori approved, then crowed, "That's it!" as Haruka tried to loop her legs around Haruko's waist for a body scissors.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next