by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed)

3 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 11 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(open)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:40 am

Haruko nodded slowly, then slowly started to lean back, tucking Haruka's arms over her shoulders as she fell back slowly, then eventually came to the point where her hands were planted down on the mat and little Haruka was folded underneath Haruko in an extreme form of a boston crab, Haruka's feet would be trapped over Haruko's shoulders.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 11 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(open)

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:13 am

Haruka gritted her teeth as she was slowly bent almost in half. Experience on the receiving end of Yatori's more conventional Boston Crab and Haruko's deliberate slowness allowed her to weather the submission better than she expected. But it still hurt a lot! Haruka didn't know how she managed not to scream, though anyone watching her would see how painfully tight her normally cute face was, and Haruko could certainly feel the idol girl trembling beneath her.

Several frantic heartbeats into Haruko's completed body bridge, Haruka finally began screaming in pain, hammering at the mat with her right hand to signal her surrender. "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! " she howled as if strangling. "It hurts! It hurts!"

"Break off, break off!" Yatori sharply ordered. She rushed to the scene to grab Haruka's legs, aiming to slow its release to prevent injury.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:19 am

Haruko nodded immediately when she heard Haruka cry out, twisting her body to the side to fall off her, flopping on her stomach, quickly crawling over to Haruka. "Are you ok? She's not badly hurt, is she?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:50 am

Thankful for Haruko's swift reaction, Yatori eased Haruka's legs back down. "You okay?" she asked her kohai.

"H-hai..." Haruka moaned. "I'm... ugh, my back... it hurts..."

"Okay. Just lie down and take the stress off your back." Yatori glanced at Haruko rather teasingly. "And you say you're an amateur at this?"

"Senpai, it's not Haruko-chan's fault," Haruka protested. "I was just weak..."

"Wakatta, wakatta..."

"Good match, Haruko-chan," Haruka insisted, managing a bright smile despite her aches. "That was a really good finisher..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:23 pm

Haruko blinked when Yatori said that, smiling sheepishly, scratching the back of her head.

"I... don't really know where I got the idea... it just popped in my head.."

She said, then looked down at Haruka, smiling at her.

"Thank you, Haruka... do you think I should keep it? I wonder if I should give it a name or something..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:14 am

Haruka grimaced. "Sure... it's a good move... you should keep it..." she insisted.

"Though it will take some time to set it up," Yatori interjected, "It does look effective. And since it'll be your finisher, it's gotta have a name. Now, what name would be good for this..." She turned to Katie. "Hey, Willows-san, can you think of a good name for it? About the best I can think of right now is Bridge Over Troubled Waters, ha ha ha..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:53 am

Haruko tapped her finger to her chin for a second, then looked over at Yatori.

"Umm.. what about Crescent Crush?"

She asked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:20 am

Pussy visibly flinched when Haruko suggested that the move had suddenly appeared in her head. Perhaps Haruko was a wunderkind at this,just like...
like herself.

She gave a slight sigh, off in some dream of her past when Yatori asked her for a name, hesitating to answer. Then Haruko spoke breaking her out of her daydream, as she grinned at Haruko's suggestion of a name. "Actually, I might call it, 'cat's cradle' but it's your' move call it what you want." she responded.

Then she turned to Yatori and suggested, "I wonder. Given that I didn't just get my back split in two by Haruko, how would you feel about having a light spar to show the girls a move or two, Miss Suzuki?"

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 11 GXChUKwHaruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 11 1BElGMIHaruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 11 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:39 am

"Err... I think cats cradle is taken..." She said, then offered to help Haruka out of the ring, her ears twitching when she heard the two proposing a light spar, wanting to see a couple of pros in action.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:20 pm

"Arigato." Haruka gladly accepted Haruko's help. While her back ached the way Haruko's waist did, it had been an interesting and educational match.

"By the way, Haruko-chan," she said, "I think Crescent Cruncher is a better name for your move. Since I felt I was more crunched than crushed... but if you prefer Crusher," Haruka quickly appended, "Use that instead..."

Yatori, for her part, was intrigued by Katie's offer for a spar. "Why not?" she agreed, and beckoned Katie into the ring. "Show me yours, and I'll show you mine."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 11 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next