» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Yumiko Kitano

Go down

Yumiko Kitano Empty Yumiko Kitano

Post by Vivian Fri May 11, 2012 5:04 am

Name : Yumiko Kitano
Date of Birth : 20th September 1982
Eyes : black
Hair : black (in the real life)
Height : 165 cm
Weight : 58-59 kg
Blood type : AB
Measurements : 32C-25-35
Sex orientation : Bi-Curious (She was once Straight but right now after her husband dumped her ,she is afraid to start a relationship with a man anymore ,feared that what happened to her will be happening again)
Nationality : Japan
Origins : Kyushu
Entrance Music : Doesn't have one since she always fight in amateur bout only
Alignment : Neutral

[size=150:2b1tnv6f]Boxing Info :

-Strategy: "I don't have any strategy in boxing ,i just step into the ring and facing my opponent face to face before we punch each other toe-to-toe"

-Style: Brawler ,"I have a good chin but i'm not good with any punching combos so i could say that i'm a brawler

-Type: Southpaw ,"Mostly i rely myself on my left hand but in some occasion ,i had to knock my opponent down with my right hand

-Usual Attacks: "Everything really that i could use but i tend to pull some repeating punches with my left hand cause it's where i feel most of my energy at"

-Preferred Matches: Boxing , "The only thing i can do beside teaching and...cooking of course"

-Difficulty level: moderate

Strenght: "I'm a brawler and a brawler always has a good strenght so i have to say that i'm the best (5 stars) when it comes to strenght"

Defense: "A brawler rarely defends herself ,mostly a brawler absorbs every punch which is aiming for her and keep fighting so i have to say that i'm not good (2 stars) in any defense"

Endurance: "Another thing that i've mastered (5 stars) as a brawler after a series of tiring training for developing my endurance. Now i could face about 7 or 8 rounds match"

Speed: "Some of my collagues say that i'm a pretty fast (3 stars) fighter"

Technique: "Totally not master it at all (2 stars) but at least i know a couple of great combos which will send my opponents staggering backwards"

Counter: "Uhmmm....let's say a brawler always get countered by her opponent (1 star) but that doesn't mean that i can't counter someone ,only it takes me quite some time to notice a spot or chance to perform a counter attack"

-Finishing Moves: Kindergarten shot - Seeking to gives her opponent a powerful straight to her belly and breaks her defense before she lashes a deadly right straight to her opponent's head

Personal Info :

Personality: Calm and a friendly person ,she loves children so much and being a kindergarten teacher is what she wanted to be since she was a children herself. She is a hard worker as well and doing every house chores all by herself and that makes her as a role-model for her children ,Suzuki and Shinji

History: Yumiko is really devastated when her husband left her and married with another girl .Sometimes, her ex-husband comes back to her home and beat her up then try to take her child away as he said it's my children .Yumiko knows that her daughter ,Suzuki and son ,Shinji don't like him at all especially when it comes to live with their stepmother...Yumiko hardly protects her children from her ex-husband everytime her ex-hubby pays a visit. She is getting used to the abuse and her neighbours couldn't bear to watch her ex-husband abuse her that way even for once more so they recommend her to begin taking martial-arts classes and try to defending herself from her violent ex-husband. She made a mistake of thinking boxing as martial-arts but she enjoys at practicing it and eventually falling in love with it.

She punches her ex-husband right on his face and rocking several of his teeth out when he pays another visit and try to beat Yumiko as usual. Her ex-husband shocked and frightened and never visit Yumiko and his sons ever since. Her neighbors praise her for her courage and suggesting her to participate in some boxing events. She took the advice but it didn't work so well with 3 straight losing records but she never gives up and decides to move to the AFW after the place where she fought at bankrupted ,in a hope that she'll find more stronger opponents to face inside the ring.

Playing with the children inside the class (left) and there she is ,training in the school gym after school's time is over (right)
Yumiko Kitano Training_and_daily_life_by_uraputo-d34sjxi.jpg

"Ho...ho...ho ,Mama Clause is here" Yumiko dressed in The christmas boxing attires and posing before fighting in a charity match in Christmas Night.
Yumiko Kitano Satori_santa.jpg

RGBL Record:

Wins: -
Losses: 3 (KOd by Lola's Merry Go round ,lost by points from Inukimi and KOed by Elisa Sanders' nothern wind)
Draws: -
Accomplishments: -
Friends: Olivia Angelia Boyd back in her RGBL days
Enemies: avoid to make enemies
Rival(s): hope not

AFW's boxing federation Record:

Wins: none at the moment
Losses: none at the moment
Draws: none at the moment
Accomplishments: none at the moment
Friends: Setsuna maybe
Enemies: none at the moment
Rival(s): hope not

[size=150:2b1tnv6f]Additional Info :

Facts of Yumiko :
- She is considered to be a MILF to people who lives around her even she keeps thinking that she is unattractive and old to anyone
- She is afraid to have a close relationship with men so she tries to put a gap between her and her male friends ,a gap that anyone couldn't leap unless she allowed it to be.

- Her two children ,Suzuki and Shinji. She loves them too much but that doesn't mean she often spoils them. She raises them both with love ,care and discipline in hope that her children will be someone useful.
- Green tea ,it helps her to calm her mind in solving any problems in her life.
- Studying ,she is known as a diligent person by her classmates from the elementary school until she graduates from the university. She keeps studying even she is already becoming a teacher herself but mostly focusing on literature and art which she fancies the most.
- Drawing ,she loves to draw and created a couple of books based on famous Fairy tales such as Cinderella ,Snow white and stuff. It maybe looks like stealing someone's art but she never published it ,it's just for home purpose only when she reads it for her kids before the bedtime.
- Her life ,always thanx the Gods for giving her such a wonderful children to help her live her life.
- Being polite ,She lives to being polite to anyone even that person is treating her badly (but she makes an exception for her ex-husband cause her ex-husband has crossed the lines too much).

Dislike :
- Bully ,she hates bully especially who tries to mess up with her kids

(Note : This is a char that i moved from the boxing version site of the AFW ,RGBL to the AFW itself ^_^)

Last edited by 6123 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:22 am; edited 5 times in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum