by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin - Page 7 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Heather went to go hit him again with the Kendo stick, but she would hear his words, causing her face to twist in confusion as he said them. "...What?? You give?" She would say, lowering the kendo stick in her hands. She would plant the tip of it on the ground, leaning on it slightly as she stared at him.

"..You quit? Just like that?...Heh.." Heather would let out, shaking her head as she dropped the Kendo stick, looking up at the ref girl. "Did you hear that? He quit, he gives, I win." Heather would say, staring back at him as she did, her expressing curling into an almost sadistic grin. "You do know what this means right?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin - Page 7 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs Kira Tenshin

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:44 pm

"Yeah i give. My back hurts too much and so do my shoulders, i have brusies starting to appear on my body and i really don't know how much longer i could go.

He looked up to see her grin and sighed

"Yes i know exactly what it means, i just hope this is over quickly"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:53 pm

"Hmmm..hahaha ooh you made the right choice Kira." Heather would say, grabbing his arm and going to slide him into the ring where she would quickly follow. Without saying anything first, she would remove her boots, slipping her socks off as well as she would step up towards him.

"First, to show your obedience to me as my slave, you'll crawl over here and kiss my feet." Heather would say, grinning widely as she would step back, leaning on the ropes as she would lift her foot up, extending it out for him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Kira grunted as he was forced back into the ring. Once she had gotten in, Kira had managed to get onto his hands and knees and was going to try and stand up fully. That was when he heard her request.

"You...you are kidding right?..?"

However he knew she wasn't kidding. He crawled over to her and bent down and kissed her streched foot quickly. He didn't make this humilation any longer than it needed to be
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:10 pm

"Do I sound like I'm kidding? I don't like it when my slave talks back.." Heather would let out, watching as Kira crawled over to her and kissed her foot, causing her to nod her head and keep her wide grin on her face. "Good good. You could have done a better job, but I'll let that slide for now since we're in front of all these people." Heather would say before she would cross her arms.

"Now..Lie down on your back. Remember when I said I was giving you a preview earlier...heh well you'll see what I meant.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Kira let off a sigh as she was grinning. Listening to her orders he simply lay on his back in the cneter of the ring. He did not like where this was going to go. He now lay there and simply waited to see what this girl had i store for him.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:05 pm

As Kira lie down on her back, Heather would grin wide still, undoing the button on her pants, zipping it down as she would walk over to him. She would lower herself down, sitting on his chest and facing his feet as she looked over her shoulder at him. "I'll have you kiss my ass next." Heather would let out, sitting up a bit as she would slip her pants down mid-thigh, exposing her ass and her black panties as she sat back down on his chest.

"You better do it well." Heather would let out, shuffling herself back so she was almost sitting on his neck before she would reach back, gripping Kira by his hair and trying to lift his head up, shoving his face into her ass.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Kira had no choice but to co-operate. He was blushing and didn't like it one bit. He let out a sigh and did as she said, he puckered his lips and gave her a long hard, sucking kiss on the ass. Although he was of course half tempted to just bite her ass instead.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:21 pm

"Haah very nice. Two more things and we'll be done..for now." Heather would say, pulling his head back before she would press his face against her other ass cheek. "That one deserves the same treatment, let's see it." Heather would say, laughing a bit at the dominance that she felt against the man who's berated her for quite a bit during the match.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Kira grumbled as she started making more demands. This time he was rougher with the kiss, biting down slightly as well so it would hurt a bit. A sign he was not happy at all with her or what she was doing
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next