by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Louise vs Andy: bed wrestling aftermatch

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Louise vs Andy: bed wrestling aftermatch - Page 6 Empty Re: Louise vs Andy: bed wrestling aftermatch

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Smothered by the wonderful breasts of Louise, Andy is also lulled into further tiredness and relax by her sweet little song as the voluptuous girl puts him under her charming spell, making sure that he won't be able to struggle as she enjoys keeping his sex awake while "putting the boy to sleep".

"p-put a boy to sleep... ???". Louise's mocking cooings sound like a clear alarm bell to Andy's ears, but his body and mind have been weakened enough to prevent any possible attempt to escape. Twitching feebly in the suffocating/seductive embrace of Louise, the former champ knows that he can't go anywhere, all tired and helpless at .

Last edited by 157 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Louise vs Andy: bed wrestling aftermatch - Page 6 Empty Re: Louise vs Andy: bed wrestling aftermatch

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:31 pm

_ Yes andy, the first thing to do, is to weaken the boy ... for this, you have many opportunity ... more as you know, I like to use my breasts, but I have other weapons, such as my thighs.... want to try ?

taking advantage of the weakness of Andy, louise slowly moves and begins to slide down on the tired body of the boy. Always gently she begins to move her powerful legs to the side of the head of Andy, always gently, she begins to tighten them, making andy suffer as the punishment of vice, in a version more sweet but although always lethal

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Andy was too tired to possibly get away as Louise took her time to envelop his head, slow and seductive between her warm thighs, tightening more and more in a sensually lethal vice.

"Unghhfff....", the muffled voice of Andy would send a pleasurable tingling sensation to Louise thighs as the already weakened boy admirably tried to fight back but he was a helpless prisoner of her sexy headscissors.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:08 pm

_ hummm.... such a gentleman.... even in his state.... he give me pleasure....

Louise purrs with pleasure when she feel against her soft skin, the muffled voice of her former champion.... so she continue to squeeze him, prevent him to breathe properly while she sway and roll her hips.... humming a little lullaby while she crush the boy.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Andy is completely at her mercy, as Louise enjoys these sweet moments, rocking the poor little boy with the gentle, teasing swaying of her hips while she is slowly squeezing and singing her cute tired prisoner to sleep.

"Ummgh.....mmngf......", the boy moans in a more and more tired state, barely able to keep his eyes open at this point while Louise's lovely buttcheeks flex rhytmically with each new squeeze.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:13 pm

louise, always teasing, start to lick the tired body of Andy, stimulating him in a sensuous way, while she continue to squeeze him more and more, crushing the former champion, in such a pityful state. it seems that it is not a good day for andy who spend his whole time under the domination of louise.
the busty maid of justice really love these times, and with a cute smile she explain him

_ so as I said you, put a boy to sleep is really simple, it's just a question of seconds... what do you thinks andy....andy-kun ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:49 am

"m-mmpff...unghh....". Of course Andy cannot reply anything as the beautiful thighs of Louise are muffling and smothering him.

With Louise turning back to watch over her handsome prey and tease him with her sweet talk while slowly squeezing and swaying him, Ryu is nudged into trying to fight back, but his hands can just provide a sweet and weak caress to her smooth thighs.

"mfff...I am...nghh...not... a..little boynnhhh.....", the former champ would try to react, but with his neck so weakeed by the repetitive flexing of her thighs and his mind gettingg numb, he is obviously about to take a nap just like a good little boy in spite of his will.

Defeated inbetween those warm, sexy thighs which are going to lull his sleepy head, soon Ryu's arms drop apart and his eyes are closing under the careful and amused gaze of Louise.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:23 pm

louise keep her humiliation for some times... some minutes in fact, so andy have all his time to smell the sweet fragance of louise, or enjoying the sweet sensation of her crotch against his face, without speaking of the slow rythm of her flexion who keep the boy on his dazed state. playing with the boy, louise can't stay on him for all the night, so when she see that andy is now sleeping, she lie just next to him, and caressing his hair... she wait the boy awake

_So andy, I want to know.... I win this match or not... you know, it's not a problem for me to continue to play with you.... it's not like you're a real opponent for me hihihi....

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:14 am

In theend, it is like a heavenly sensation for Andy as he finally closes his eyes and escapes from reality into a blissful unconsciousness, rocked to sleep between the sexy thighs of Louise.

Minutes later, the boy would wake up in a groggy state with Louise still playing with him teasingly. "U-Unhhh....m-my head....ok...ok you win...", he would groan faintly, admitting Louise's dominance while his hair are brushing her large melons.

His opening eyes look directly and closely into her deep cleavage while her breasts are heaving hypnotically with each breathing of the voluptuous maid. It's almost like if Louise wants him to know where he is going to rest, willing or not.
And to make things even more pleasant for Louise, Andy's blushing face seems quite worried and embarassed by the closeness of her soft melons.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:55 am

_ hihihi... thanks andy, you know, I was joking, you're a tough opponent, I'm very proud to fight you this night, and this time, you have just no chance... I will accept any rematch from you...

and slowly louise like a tigress, move and sit on the soft belly of Andy. Her finger, like feline claws caress the skin of the boy, and andy can see on her eyes how much she is exciting... after all of this, louise want to continue the game, as she look avidly on andy, like if he is her next dinner. Even for a boy, brave as andy, he should feel fear when he see louise like this

_ But this time I win, and now that my dominance is clear for you, I doesn't let you go now, not until I'm not satisfied

and then she smother him, once again. For andy the night will be very long, it is his punishment for losing against louise

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next