by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aline's "training camp" - Louise vs Nico boxing match

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Aline's "training camp" - Louise vs Nico boxing match Empty Aline's "training camp" - Louise vs Nico boxing match

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:56 am

Sexy-boxing match (rules to be explained by Aline before the start)

Nico would arrive to the Gym in the early morning of a sunny day, after a deep and refreshing sleep. His face would flush thinking back at last night with Aline: he had not fared very well in their private match after all, but she still had 'rewarded' him by putting him gently to sleep against her warm, maternally seductive bosoms.....

..but this is not time for such distracting thoughts, Nico would silently scold himself shaking his head as he entered the lockers room dropping his sportbag on a bench and going to change into his training attire. Which was slightly different than usual: a tank top, boxing shorts.

And finally, a pair of soft training boxing gloves popping out from his bag. "Uhm... nobody seems to be around, i hope it wasn't just a joke she did to me...", the cute boy would mumble, not knowing that more than one woman is going to keep him company today.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:59 am; edited 3 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Aline's "training camp" - Louise vs Nico boxing match Empty Re: Aline's "training camp" - Louise vs Nico boxing match

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:41 am

_ WHERE IS NICO ??? I'LL KILL THIS LITTLE BRAT !!!

Louise's voice, usually so gentle is now furious.... echoes in the gym, so Nico could hears Louise, before seeing her, and obviously the busty maid of Justice is very upset. Soon after, Louise enters, accompanied by Nicole, the big redhead amazon, who is delighted to see her friend upset and ready for her match .... and Aline, who seems very worried. When she sees the boy, "big mama" rushes on him to make him a big and long tender hug

_ oh Nico, you're there, it is wonderful ...

then approaching a little, Aline whisper him, very embarassed, as a little girl who just make an horrible mistake and just tell it with an innocent smile for her apologizes

_ I'm sorry Nico, early louise did not want to fight against you, she was afraid of hurting you and as she really like you, she want to give up, then I said her, "Nico was sure you would not want to fight against him, because he told me that you're a brainless girl, a stupid doll with huge tits "... and it work beyond my hope, now she really wants to fight you, therefore, she is a little bit more .... aggressive... sorry... so go on the ring I will explain the match

At this moment nicole arrive, and make blush deeply as she see nico for the first time... always giant, but always shy when she is not in a fight... she trie to say to nico...

_ hello nico,... nice to meet you... I'...m Nicole... an other... student from Aline... and the friend of Louise.... have a good match...

and Louise remains for now in a corner of the ring, face and body hidden by a long black robe, yet she already bears heavy boxing glove, also black, and she is very impatient, waiting for Nico arrives in the ring.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Aline's "training camp" - Louise vs Nico boxing match Empty Re: Aline's "training camp" - Louise vs Nico boxing match

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:02 pm

"W-Wha...??? A-Are you crazy or what, miss Aline??? L-Look at her, she clearly wants to kill me", Nico would say as Aline explained the reason for Louise's very angry face.

It looks like Nico's meetings with Louise are always affected by misunderstandings: the first time she took him for a peeping tom... and now this! Taking a long sigh, Nico prepared to fight nonetheless, stepping into the ring.

"Well, i guess grumbling is pointless now, so let's get started, and let's hope i'll survive", he would say with a nervous smile then turning to Nicole.
"Oh.. and y-yes yes, nice to meet you too, My name is Nico..... and i guess i'm glad you're not my opponent today..", the boy would wink up at the towering and apparently very sweet Nicole, blushing at how lovely she looks, though a bit intimidating with her huge size and voluptuous curves.

"S-So... which are the rules of this contest, if any?", he finally asks, refocusing his attention on the lethally resolute face of Louise as he bumps his red gloves against each other.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Aline entered into the ring, and calls on both boxers to advance towards the center, and begins to explain the rules, both hands on her voluptuous hips, which sway gently.

_ So well, for this boxing match; here are the rules. you do not have a ref-girl, sorry Nico, but I can't find one.... the only way to win is to let the opponent down on the mat, KO or not, and count to 10. as it's just a training match you will have short rounds, of just two minutes, separated by breaks of one minute. You can choose between me or Nicole as healer, and I thinks it's all... and remember, this is a match of training, then have fun and do not try to hurt badly the other. you have any questions? or we can start now...

before nico could speak, louise rushes over him and kisses him. for one minute she passionately embraces nico, not violently, just like two lovers. She really love nico, even if he was a little stupid, and arrogant for this match, so she want to make him regrets his words, but she is also happy to see him

_ Hello Nico, I hope we have a good match, even though I'm just for you a stupid doll with huge tits...... how could you say it to me....

louise then takes her place in his corner, and start some shadowboxing, always with her robe

_ Then nico, what is your choice for healer?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:13 pm

"N-No i think we can startmmmm..... <3". Nico is totally caught by surprise as Louise catches him into a tight hug and kisses him deep.

"G-Gasp..... n-no Louise, it's all a misunderstanding, i'd never... umf... i guess it's pointless to try and explain everything now... lets just have a good match Louise", Nico blushes, deciding to stay silent as he doesn't want to wear down Louise's fighting spirit... but of course it is going to put him in troubles.

"H-Healer you say... well Nicole seems to be a very sweet girl, so i'll choose her if she's fine with it of course", Nico would say, not knowing that Nicole's 'healing techinques' would probably include squeezing and sensually crushing the cute and small boy with her powerful body.

As the settings were done, Nico would finally get to the middle of the ring, hopping from one foot to another and getting ready to start.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:47 pm

_ Yeah yay, thank you Nico, you'll see, I'll be the best healer.

After choosing by nico, nicole jumps for joy, happy to have been chosen by the cute boy. Meanwhile, the ring, louise gently removes her robe, by showing her magnificent black short, her delicious curves, and .. her huge naked breasts!!!

_ You love Nico ? I thought you would appreciate a topless boxing match against me, louise responds with a smirk

the lovely louise moves toward the center and raises her arms, waiting nico attack

_ Ding dong, Aline shouts, the match begins

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Freezed in place at the shocking seductive sight, the young boy would remain breathless at Louise taking off her robe and revealing her sexy boxing attire.

"G-Gasp..... t-that is.... u-unbelievable....", Nico would flush deeply as Louise knows that he has been caught under her spell already, her huge boobs wobbling and bouncing around each time she hops on her dainty feet.

Hardly resisting from being hypnotized by the seductive vision, Nico knows well what Louise's naked breasts mean.... that she will have an additional pair of sexy, heavy 'boxing gloves' to dominate her smaller opponent, which will require additional care from the boy's part if he doesn't want to be destroyed.

As the match gets started, Nico will politely bump his gloves against those of Louise, starting to circle around the bigger and heavier girl as he tries with a starting jab in order to test Louise.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:32 pm

the match began, and nico appears to be, happy that louise has decided for a topless boxing match. But the little boy is concentrated, he turn around louise, and sends her a jab, taking advantage of his speed, and it seems that he tested louise. The big girl is trying to block the blows with her elbow and smiled

_ well Nico, you improve your skills it seems

Yet the smile of louise is not totally natural, she seems to play with Nico, it's her turn to sends a little jab on the head of nico, not to hurt him but to touch him, try to see if she can easily or not touch Nico. at every step, the breasts of louise dance wildly, and causes the laughter of Aline. Meanwhile Nicole shouts nico

_ Nico go ahead, you're faster than her

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:28 pm

"Nfh... not bad at all miss Louise", Nico would smirk blocking Louice's first jab with his gloves, then stepping out of reach when the voluptuous maid steps closer, but he knows he cannot run forever.

So the Italian boys will soon stop dodging and step forward trying a quick one-two at Louise's side and belly. If successful, he wil try to step back and regain the distance, but that will lead him close to the corner, putting him in a difficult situation in case Louise can push him there.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:14 pm

_ Ugh ... hum ... not bad nico

louise continues to test nico, the boy happens to continue, sending two quick punch , and if louise can block the first punch, she received the second in her belly. She succeeds in harden her abs slightly before impact, but louise grunt a little under the pain. Yet the real match has not started, and louise continues slowly

_ pleasant, this little game, is not it?

louise takes her time, and sends a series of small punch to push nico against the corner, once again, the punch of louise are more there to touch nico, than to really hurt him. she was very soft to him for now, but also very careful, showing good skill in boxing, and Aline cries

_ continue louise, you have in one minute before the gong

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next