» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, ScyldScefing, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Unlikely Reunion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Unlikely Reunion - Page 3 Empty Re: Unlikely Reunion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:35 pm

"Oh," was the only reply Kido let out with his usual face, making it difficult to guess whether he actually cared or not.

"Oi fucker," called Hyde with a rather annoyed tone. "You listen to me when I'm talking to you!"

"See? He said that a lot," said Kido to Talia while pointing at Hyde. "That's why we used to call him "Fucker-san".

"Only you call me that, asshole, only you!" Hyde would replied. It seemed as if he's a bit pissed now.

As if he was just getting the full part of Talia's speech, Kido would then looked at Hyde again, still not changing his expression.

"You're going to be a fighter here, Fuku-san?" the boy asked, calling his name a bit more appropriately this time.

"I am," Hyde replied, getting a bit calmer now that his former junior didn't call him by his stupid nickname again.

"Oh, whatever, it's not important," Kido said as he turned away again at Talia, causing Hyde to twitch with a hint of annoyance at his reaction. "That's good, then," Kido would continue his talk with Talia, still looking plain as ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Talia couldn't read the reaction on Kido's face. She could've guessed that would be the case after all. During their match, whether he was kicking her in the stomach or asking her if she was okay, he held that same expression. When Hyde yelled to Kido, she was a little nervous that a fight between the two may break out. It didn't help that Kido didn't seem to care...or he did and just didn't show it. "Ah...I...I see," she muttered softly, taking a step to her side to make sure Kido was standing between Hyde and her.

"Yea...the doctor said the pain should be gone entirely by tomorrow. I've still got a bruise here..." she touched her abdomen where Kido had kicked her during the match. "...but it doesn't hurt that much anymore. How about you?" she asked to him. "You didn't get any injuries from me...did you?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:20 pm

"I see," replied Kido with a slight hint of relief in his tone despite his blank expression. "Me? Ain't nothing to worry about. Used to get beaten up a lot".

Perhaps he did feel slightly bad towards her after all. Meanwhile, Hyde was watching them talking for a while before he walked towards them.

"Hey, hey, what the hell is this shit," said the brown haired man with a mocking expression. "You're a gentleman now, Kido, huh?! Or could it be that you two are dating or some shit?"

Kido only stared at him dryly in response without saying anything.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Talia couldn't help but smile when Kido confirmed that he was okay. If Talia had one regret about her profession, it was that she had to hurt other people to succeed. She wasn't all that pleased, though, with Hyde's generalization. "Kido is a good guy," she stated flatly. "We don't have to be dating for him to like me...I mean- for him to be nice to me." She felt a little embarrassed for misspeaking. "You should try being nice to people sometimes too. People will like you for it."

As she said this, she nodded to Kido. "Thank you for being concerned," Talia said though honestly she still couldn't tell if he was. "I'll see you around..." she looked up at Hyde. "Both of you." And with that, she would attempt to walk out assuming neither of the men would stop her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Hearing Talia's answer only made Hyde burst into laughter. Kido, on the other hand, didn't show any reactions apart from gazing away from both of them. Hyde would continue to laugh out loud for a bit and when he eventually finished, there was a few tears in his eyes.

"Hah! You cracked me up, girl, you really did," said Hyde, wiping the tears from his eyes with one hand. "I was only joking, duh. There's no way this idiot here would have any girlfriend. Ain't that right, Kido? I mean, you're the one who babbled around about pursuing this so called "strength of loneliness"! He probably don't even think of you as his friend! Right, Kido?

Upon hearing Hyde's word Kido's expression started to become a little grim. The boy let out a sigh before giving Hyde a glance, then he started to leave the rooftop, passing Talia in silence.

"Oi fucker, where are you going?" Hyde asked casually. "Did I hit a nerve?"

"Toilet," was all Kido said before he went towards the door and went down the stairs.

"Yeah man, keep running away," said Hyde as he watched his former junior left. "One day you'll eventually have to face the reality!" He'd sigh as Talia began to leave the rooftop too.

"Tch, seems like that idiot still don't understand," he'd let out in a rather low voice. "He did matured a bit, I guess." His tone had a slight hint of concern, as well as his gaze.

"Oi you," he'd call to Talia as she was about to leave. "I don't need to be nice to anyone. I say things the way I see it to them, and if they're pissed, well that's too fucking bad for them. Oh, and let me state this beforehand. If we ever met in the ring, I'm not going to be as nice as that idiot, just so you know".

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Talia gave a little wave to Kido as he passed her, even if he couldn't call her a friend. She was going to follow him out until Hyde spoke up to her. The girl turned around to face him, more than a little irritated by how he was acting. "I don't expect you to be nice to me if we ever meet in the ring. I expect you to be like all the other guys who just enjoy throwing around and beating up girls like me." She sighed in disgust at her own words. She had never stated it directly to anyone, but she had always thought it to be the case. "And I expect you not to complain when things don't go your way." And with that final note, Talia left the rooftop and Hyde behind. As she was walking down the stairs, she looked over the center to see if she could see Kido down below but he had already left. "What's the problem with being nice anyhow?" she muttered to herself. "You'd think its an epidemic or something the way people talk about it..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:35 am

Hyde didn't say anything back to Talia's words. He would just watched as the girl left the rooftop with a smirk before turning around and walked towards the fence. The man took a pack cigarette and a lighter from his pocket while humming to himself. As he was smoking he'd gaze at the sky while leaning to fence.

"Hah, looks like coming here is the right choice, after all," he'd say with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3