by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

First workout (Brian Vs Aven)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

First workout (Brian Vs Aven) - Page 2 Empty Re: First workout (Brian Vs Aven)

Post by Admin Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:05 am

"ready?" Brian hear Aven ask this simple question to which he didn't have an answer to then he felt her cup his groin and jumped back slightly "Oh wow uh not expecting that!"

Brian would then take avens arm take a couple steps back and if Aven followed he would then suddenly stop take a step forward and try to trip Aven down in an attempt to take control and get on top. However due to Avens surprise this move could easily fail and possibly backfire.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:25 am

As Brian jumps and tries to move back, Aven will smirk following him, her hand still placed between his legs, "Guess you're not quite ready for this after all." As he suddenly tried to step forward and attempt to trip her, she stumbles forward but doesn't fall, instead pressing herself chest to chest against Brian, her hand once more going down between his legs. "But I'll give it to you anyway..." With that she attempts to slip her hand down inside Brian's pants to grasp his manhood directly.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:59 pm

When his move failed Brian was rather disapointed however, when Aven moved her hand down his pants he had been slightly woken out of his sumbfoundedness. When her hand hit hit manhood a shiver would go up his spine from a growing excitement. "well If thats how you are gunna play, 2 can play at that game" and with that Brian brought his hand down between Avens own legs and would make an attempt to get his hand inside her panties to send a similar attack on her womanhood that was happening to his manhood.

Brian would then look up at Aven right in the eyes smile and say "Your going down hun"

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:02 am

Aven relished in the fact that her simple touch had warranted a shiver out of the man. "I'm not the one who wanted to play like this in the first place... mabye if you could have focused your attention above my bustline for a minute..." She then gives a tired sigh, realizing that he was coming out of his daze. Seeing his hand moving down towards her her legs she tightens her hold on his member, begining to stroke it lightly to distract him, from countering.

If her plan worked and he stopped motioning towards her legs, she would continue to massage her hand back and forth along his shaft. However, if he was intent on getting between her legs, then she would simply drop to her knees and smile up at him, continuing to pump his shaft out of his range.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:34 am

Brian stopped momentarily when Aven's grip got tighter on his manhood but then he was determined not to go down a fall so early with no reaction. "....thats not what I .....meant to do." He exclaimed trying to explain himself. But when He continued to move his hand towards her she simply fell to her knees

"Thats hardly fair I cant reach down there" Brian was just dumbfounded by the girls insinuating claims that he was a perv but then a reverse when she looks up at him in this situation. This leaves him quite open at this point in time as he is still somewhat trying to work things out in his head, while his other "head" is getting bigger and bigger.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:43 am

"Well you shouldn't be complaining now... now you can look down my 'top' all you want." With her free hand, she tugs on her bra, making her breasts bounce and jiggle as she feels his manhood swell in her hand, "Plus, it doesn't really seem like you're opposed to it..." She slides her hand back and forth against his shaft, encouraging him to grow a little more.

"And by the way," She looks up at him, giving him a smile, "Wern't you the one who told me that I was going down before?"

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:45 am

"I did say that didn't I" Brian stated. With that he would take a step towards Aven to try and topple her overso he can get on top and if he succeeds in that he will give Aven a kiss while massaging her breasts. If she resists the move however he will simply come down to her level to try his move towards her nether regions again.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Sat May 16, 2009 12:12 am

"Oh yes you did... and I can get a little lower to for a naughty boy like you..." Aven moves down to take Brian's head into her mouth but as he steps forward to try and topple her over, she finds the head of his cock in her mouth. Not to pass up the oppourtunity, she slowly began to run her tounge over his head, gingerly caressing the tip. If he still attempted to push forward now, it would probally result in his cock being thrust deeper into her mouth, further trapping him.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 19, 2009 11:31 pm

As Brian finds his cock trapped in Aven's mouth he begins to worry. "Mmm I cant seem to do anything right" With that Brian will attempt to stand up and get out of Aven's mouth. This may however put him in danger of being tripped up by Aven putting her in a further more dominant position. Brian right now just wants to put some distance so he can try and get things back to an even playing feild.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyC Thu May 21, 2009 11:45 pm

"Nnnuh..." Aven gives as smirk as she agrees with Brian as he states his predicament. Feeling him try to draw back, she increases her suction, pulling him back towards her and stopping him from standing. She would then try to wrap her hands aroung his thighs, cementing her position so she could proceed with sucking him off.

RickyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next