by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, saryakimura96, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sandy Starlight vs. A Mystery Opponent

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sandy Starlight vs. A Mystery Opponent Empty Sandy Starlight vs. A Mystery Opponent

Post by Kelsea Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Sandy stood in front of her lockers in the changing room, she had just finished pulling her skin tight bluish purple bodysuit on and finished up her wrestling attire by slinging her red jacket on over her arms. Giving the front a firm tug with both hands, she turned and looked at herself in the mirror.. A determined scowl on her face.

Up until now, Cassandra and Lukretia hadn't even so much as addressed her.. Instead Addyson had been the one invited to meetings and put up against Death by Seduction. But Sandy always knew something was coming... Earlier today, without hardly any time to prepare herself she had been informed that she had been set up in a match, although she didn't know what kind of match or who against. This order came right from Cassandra and Lukretia so she was sure that what ever they had install for her, it was sure as hell going to be unfair... Particular considering what happened to Addyson.

Search Tags:

Last edited by Kelsea on Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Spotlight
characters:
Sandy Starlight vs. A Mystery Opponent ELZuoMvSandy Starlight vs. A Mystery Opponent OG5hnuaSandy Starlight vs. A Mystery Opponent Cg3CzYmSandy Starlight vs. A Mystery Opponent 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Sandy Starlight vs. A Mystery Opponent Empty Re: Sandy Starlight vs. A Mystery Opponent

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:16 pm

When Addyson had heard the news, she had spent as much time as she could trying to gather info for Sandy on her mystery opponents. Lukretia seemed to like to do that. She enjoyed surprising people and catching them off guard. At least with Cassandra and her strumpe5ts, you knew what you were in for. She had little success and would have worked through the night if not for the fast approaching match.

She quickly made her way tot he locker room to catch Sandy right as she finished putting on her uniform on. She smiled curtly at Sandy and then stepped forward. "That's a good look, poppet. Make sure you keep it on the whole match. Stiff upper lip and all that." She added matter-of-factly.

"Whatever's going on, it seems like they've brought in some ringers from outside of AFW. I wasn't able to get much info but from my calculations, you're in for at least two opponents. Let's hope that it's only two. "I think you'll be safe though. Three on one is certainly casting off all pretense of fair play. Addyson stepped forward and pushed her hands onto Sandy's shoulders to give them a good squeeze and feel if the girl was nervous, tense, or whatever else. "How are you feeling.?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Sandy Starlight vs. A Mystery Opponent Empty Re: Sandy Starlight vs. A Mystery Opponent

Post by Kelsea Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Although the pep talk was appreciated, Sandy couldn't help but feel that Addyson kept forgetting that Sandy had gone through all of this before with Cassandra Seller's motley crew

"This ain't anythin' new... Ah've had ta deal wit' that ol' hag Cassandra Sellers many times, back before y'all pulled me outta ma sabbatical... an' she always been a fan o' the mystery matches... A handicap match wouldn't surprise me either, they're gonna try ta mess me up like they tried with ya by puttin' ya up wit' em squirrely strumpets as ya put it.." Although Sandy had remembered Addyson being angry when she used that term back after the previously match, she couldn't help but smile at the phrase

"Anyway... 2, 3 or 5 opponents.. I don't think there'll be any pretense of fairness either way... That's not really Cassandra's style.."

Spotlight
characters:
Sandy Starlight vs. A Mystery Opponent ELZuoMvSandy Starlight vs. A Mystery Opponent OG5hnuaSandy Starlight vs. A Mystery Opponent Cg3CzYmSandy Starlight vs. A Mystery Opponent 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:30 am

Addyson smiled as she heard Sandy's words and began to massage the girl's shoulders . "Right. But you're not just up against Miss Sellers. You're also dealing with Lukretia as well." Addyson stopped her massage and clasped her hand onto Sandy's shoulder. "I'm sure you'll do spectacularly. If it looks like they might do something dirty to you, I'll come rushing out. Bullocks to their rules. Otherwise, you're quite on your own, poppet. I'll be watching and with you in spirit. Don't do anything that would make yourself look bad. Integrity is one thing you have that you can use to your advantage in our scheme."

Addyson flashed Sandy a wry, yet very brief smile. "Leave the dirty work to me, Ms. Starlight."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Sandy placed one one hand on her hip, looking in the mirror at Addyson as she massaged her shoulders

" 'Dirty work' huh..? y'all seem pretty keen to get in on that.." Sandy teased "Well anyway, ya concerns are appreciated but don't be come out there till that there final bell rings... They might just decide ta punish ya more, but fer all we know they might use it as reason ta rip up y'all's contract... Ya jus' don't know with ol' Cass and Luke."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:30 pm

"It must be done, poppet." Addyson said stoically. "Luckily for you, I've been groomed for it my whole life." In more ways than one, she thought to herself. She patted Sandy on the back and gave her another firm smile. "Right, I'll keep that in mind. Now, go on then. I believe it's time for you to make your entrance." Addyson took one last look over Sandy. The girl seemed to have an unphasable attitude about this situation. She wondered if she was just good at hiding her nerves. Anyone who wasn't at least a little concerned about what was coming was probably out of their gourd.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:12 pm

"Charmin' I'm sure.." Sandy said in response to Addyson's comment about being groomed for dirty work her whole life.. Sandy started to walk out of the dressing room but then having second thoughts, she stopped at the door and turned back to face Addyson.

"Hey.. Addyson, Listen. Thanks fer havin' ma back." Sandy said, the two didn't really see eye to eye when it came to hentai competition and Sandy knew that she could be pretty cynical sometimes when it came to Addyson's "hobbies", perhaps even point where it was slightly abrasive... But she did value having Addyson there.

"Back before AFW startin' gettin' famous, ol' Cassidy had her man woman thug Layne do me in and put me out fer some time... so its good havin' y'all around.."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Addyson nodded curtly to Sandy. "And thank you, Ms. Starlight. Even though I am sure you don't care too much about it, England thanks you for your cooperation. Hopefully we'll be able to clean up this mess soon enough. I assure you, even after my duties are fulfilled and Ms. Sellers and Von Creuzfeldt have been run out of town, I won't merely allow this organization to collapse in upon itself."

Addyson paused. "They have a lot of dogs to sick on us, it seems." Addyson mused out loud.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:12 pm

"That's good ta hear.. well.. wish me luck." She said before disappearing through the door

Sandy started heading down the corridors towards the ring, she felt slightly irritated that Addyson had been given "special treatment" over her so far (not that she wanted to have the crap kicked out of her particularly)... She had been called to a meeting with Cassandra to try and persuade Addyson to join forces with her and then had the handicap match targeting her. Sandy did logically understand that Addyson's hentai and mistress connection might have made Cassandra feel that she could strike a deal with her more so then with Sandy (who already had a sour relationship with the owner) and that the best way to defeat Sandy would be to take out her allies one way or the other. But still, this match was the first sign of direct acknowledgement Sandy had received since coming back that they even noticed her and she couldn't help but feel a weird sense of neglection.

On top of that, Sandy felt that she didn't want to be upstaged by Addysons "stiff upper lip" response after the pounding she took, so Sandy's overriding emotions were irritation and determination.. She'd almost forgotten how dangerous the likes of Cassandra Sellers and Lukretia (who she hadn't yet had much deals with) could be, only reminded when she mentioned how Layne had put her in hospital... If they got the chance they would probably try to do her in again.

In the arena "Smells like teen spirit" started playing and immediately the fans exploded into cheers as Sandy stepped out onto the rampway with a flash of red white and blue fireworks and sparklers. She raised her arms up to the crowd and then gave a few of them high fives as she made her way down the rampway to roll in under the bottom ropes of the ring.

[align=center:2gk0fydo]Sandy Starlight vs. A Mystery Opponent 856392-BNFI2YE.jpg[/align:2gk0fydo]

Climbing to her feet, Sandy went over to one turnbuckle and climbed up onto the middle ropes to raise her fist up into the air again much to the fan's appreciation. She then jumped down and started hopping from foot to foot, waiting for her opponent

Last edited by 2 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:07 am

When the crowd finally settled down after cheering for Sandy, New music began to start up. A groovy horn filled peice that seemed to belie the woman who appeared shortly after. A fiery girl known as Macky Ueto emerged with a big grin on her face. She received a few boos. She was known as a dirty fighter and worse yet, she was going against the fan favorite Sandy.

Macky puffed out her big chest and slammed her fist into it while she ignored the hail of boos. She focused on Sandy and looked her over. She slid into the ring and hopped up to her feet. She cracked her knuckles and marched over to Sandy until she was close. She looked into Sandy's eyes. They were the same height but Macky was clearly thicker.

"Please tell me ya still got some ring rust blondie!" She shot at the girl with a grin. "Cause I just wanna beat yer face in. Macky pushed forward to bump her chest into Sandy's to try and intimidate the girl. "Who says we even gotta wait for the bell, let's just go right now!"

Before she could do anything else, the lights dimmed and "Hellraiser" Began to play. The crowd immediately booed and Lukretia stepped out from entrance way. She was wearing a black tight fitting dress and slid down the ramp eloquently. She had a microphone in her hand and slowly made her way tot he ring.

When she was int he ring she cleared her throat, causing macky to turn her head. Lukretia motioned for Macky to step aside and the big Red Head did. Lukretia smiled at Sandy. "Willkommen, frauline!" She said in a smooth tone as she stalked towards Sandy like a cougar about to catch her prey. "It's a pleasure to finally meet yuo. I'm sorry zat ve have to make acquaintences on zese terms, however. Unlike Ms. Sellers, I prefer to have friendly relations vith our wrestlers. I prefer to be ... intimately familiar vith those who I must represent." Lukretia was close to Sandy now, and pushed her face so that thee only think between the two was the microphone.

"I only vish ze best from you! Zat is vhy I have vhipped up zis match. You really vere ze ccrop of ze cream here at AFW before. Now zat you have decided to make a return, I vant to see if you have lost your edge. You see, frauline, your success is our success! Und ve only vant you to show us all zat you deserve ze spot you once had! I am sure you vill be able to make quick vork of your inaugural match. I know I am eager to see how vell you fair!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next