by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 3 Bots

kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!)

Post by Jessica Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Sarah looked at the german girl,shocked. Such a strong girl,how could she be defeated?. She didnt know,and then she lays her head on the pillow again,looking at the roof.

"So...You lost,huh? Who was the girl?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!)

Post by nduns Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Anna thought about this and said, "Her name was Nadya."

She sighed and said, "I was trying my best to win without using my most extreme techniques, because one of them almost killed you and another degraded me. The fact that I couldn't win without the moves I'd rather not use makes me think... perhaps Nadya was right... maybe I do need more skill."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:43 pm

"You dont need more skill! You're great just how you are!" Sarah said,suddenly lifting half body up to look angry at Anna.

"If you werent great,you would not have beaten me!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Anna blinked before a smile crossed her face. She sighed and said, "You're right. Thanks. I almost lost my confidence."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:56 pm

"Your welcome..." Sarah said with a smile.She was glad of helping a girl in problems,even emotionaly. "Would you like to stay with me for a while? This beautiful woman is interviweing me..." Sarah said,turning her head to Elenore

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:57 pm

Anna turned to her and said, "Well, hello."

She nodded and said, "I'd be glad to stay here."

Just then, Anna got a message on her cell saying that she had to go to a match and said, "I'll catch up with you later."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:01 am

Interesting, Elenore thought. She knew her cameraman had gotten the entire scenario on tape.

"May I have a moment of your time, Miss Christina?" she pressed Anna all of a sudden. "I'm sure your match can wait a minute."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:15 pm

Anna was already gone and in the ring to start her match. She couldn't let this wait.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:19 am

Elenore chuckled. "Very on-the-go," she commented. She turned back to Sarah. "The two of you seem to be on good terms. You are friendly rivals now?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:13 pm

"Something like that. I mean,I dont really hate her for what she did to me,after all,it was a match.Actually I think we are really good friends" Sarah said,relaxing her body on the bed. The wound wasnt so serious,but it still hurts a little

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next