by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Punishment (Sandy and Sasha)

Go down

Punishment (Sandy and Sasha) Empty Punishment (Sandy and Sasha)

Post by Kelsea Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:32 am

After the Sandy vs Sasha match in the ring:

kelseakk: Sandy headed back stage after the match, a towel slung over her sweaty shoulders as she sipped from a bottle of water. After celebrating in the ring for a short while, she was going to hit the showers

headshotgunny: As she took the second bend into the small doorway that led to the showers she saw Sasha standing infront of a burly man in his late early fourtys.He was wearing black army boots, camo-tres, a black pullover and a jacket.he was talking to Sasha, two big guys right as his side.They where speaking Russian.Sahsa stood there, head bowed and it wa sahrd to imagien Sasha bowing her head to anybody.Shame was written in the teenagers face,a towel hanging in her left hand."You can't be my child.you are weak scum,said the man suudenly in english,making one of the big guys smile who hadn't understood anything so far as it seemed.With the spped of an agile, cunning fighter the man suudenly spun short,widing up with a short bow and bend hip,sending a right hook into Sasha's guts an inch below her naval
headshotgunny: Sasha was lifted from her feet by the ompact,doubling over with a gasp,mouth opened into a silent scream.She droped to he rknees,gasping and gagging.

kelseakk: Sandy thought it was strange at first, figuring the man talking to be a no related man in the Russian army.. She thought it strange that Sasha would be a wrestler and also drafted into a military.. Then she was surprised by what she heard in English, not to mention appauled by what the man did next. "HEY!" She shouted, pushing her way into the room with a hard glare on her face "Just what the hell d'ya think ya doing?"

headshotgunny: "Showing my property and my get what failures and weakling have to expect for causing such disgrace to me!" The man hissed, the two big guys facing Sandy now.Sasha pressed her head to the cold floor, gasping:"Forgive me Sir, I failed.unghhh"

kelseakk: Sandy noticed the two guys were facing her, but still went about what she had to say "I don't know where ya get off calling someone you're property like she's some kind tool... As for failing.. This girl just went up against the ex champ of AFW and earned her respect for putting up a hard fight... You're shrugging that off as failure?!"

headshotgunny: "Defeat is a failure for the second ranker is only the most prominent among the losers" the man hissed. His bodyguards didn't move at all. Sasha dragged her self to all fours, like in her fight with Sandy, just a minute ago."I did send her here to win and get harder, not to play games, games are for children!" The man hissed and kicked Sasha's side,sending her sprawling again.

kelseakk: As soon as the man kicked Sasha, Sandy moved up close till her breasts were almost touching his chest. "I don't what philosphies ya got.." she said in a lower tone of voice "Ya try to hurt her again for losing against me... And I'm gonna have ta make you wish you hadn't"

headshotgunny: "So since you proofed to be a stronger fighter, you have right to demand something"the man said with a dark smile, he looked down at Sasha:"Go for a shower now soldier and get off that stench of failure if that's possible" With that words he stepped back.Sasha slowly stood up,avoiding both, eyecontact with her father and Sandy.

kelseakk: Sandy didn't seem that satisfied with the man's response and made sure she held her glare for a long time after he stepped back "And maybe as the winner of the match I'll demand that you leave the AFW grounds and leave us ACTUAL wrestlers, the gals who actually do all the work here, in peace.."

headshotgunny: Sasha went to the shower room with out a word, the man in the dark cloathing saying:"Well MsStarlight, you are a winner and a fighter so I will show you the ..needed respect. " Turning toward Sasha he said:"Soldier, you will be present for punishment and new instructions at 2200..got that?" . Sasha stiffened:"Sir,yes,Sir"
headshotgunny: Sasha went to the shower room, the man just gave a short bow to Sandy with a mean smile and went off.

kelseakk: Sandy stayed in her aggressive pose until the guys had left and then quickly went after Sasha "Sasha wait... ya ok there?"

headshotgunny: Sasha froze saying nothing, just trying to walk as upright as she could,giving a short nodd.

kelseakk: "Seriously..?" She said, catching up to her so that she could put a hand on her shoulder, she looked to her to make sure she was physically alright after that punch and kick.. "Don't you listen to that guy... He speaks like someone thats never stepped into the ring."

headshotgunny: "He had seen real battlefields and the Major is my commander.I have failed and I should pay for that" the girl said.

kelseakk: "I don't care what he's seen.. if he treats his daughter like that, hitting her.. I should turn his sorry ass in to the cop for that.."

headshotgunny: Sasha blushed at Sandy being so, she blushed about anybody taking care about her at all."It#s okay Mam" she whispered
headshotgunny: The bruises on her body where a clear mark and Sandy could see something horible on Sasha's back:whip-marks.

kelseakk: "No.. its not okay.. I've seen and wrestled with girl's that have been mistreated like this..." somehow she thought of Layne in particular and what Sellers did to all her slaves "Look, I've fought so many matches I can't remember in my career.. And of course I lost a good number, but you mustn't get disheartened by defeat. You didn't fail and quite frankly, that major isn't worth getting the approval from."

headshotgunny: "He is the only one I have Mam, the Major pays my food and gives me a place to sleep"
headshotgunny: Sasha answered, gettign out of her cloathing

kelseakk: Sandy understood that it could be a delicate situation, although it'd be best for her not to be associated with such a man.. if he were to go to prison for what he did to her, what would become of Sasha? "Well anyway, approval from that guy is still pretty hollow. If you want approval, look for it from your opponents... After each match, see when they have been surprised by you or appreciate your skills, like I did"

headshotgunny: Sasha turned at Sandy, trying to undertsand the plain and true thing said."But he is my commander" she said,even so she got what Sandy was talking about.

kelseakk: "Well.. Just remember what I said, ok..?" Sandy said, after hearing the way Sasha talked about him being a superior... Only time would finally remove her from that view of him. "Ya fought well out there tonight kid... Perhaps we'll meet in the ring again."

headshotgunny: Sasha blushed even deeper at this words. She had to clear her throat befor she answered the former champ:"Realy Mam? I didn'd had a single good suplex or blow in our match. Would be boaring again for you to face me again,or?"

kelseakk: "I've faced a friend of mine, Tanya Monterio, 3 times in that ring and facing her still hasn't got boring, stop going so hard on yourself... I'm not the ex champ for nothing so yeah, you did put up a good fight"

headshotgunny: "Ahh..thanks Ma'am,mind if I take a shower?" Sasha asked, feeling some relieve.

kelseakk: "Sure.. go ahead.." Sandy said with a smile before going for her locker, at least now she knew why Sasha was acting so reserved after their match a few minutes ago

headshotgunny: Sasha stepped under the shower and started to take a shower, doing so as quick as possible.A square hip,boyish built and still quite girlike body, marked by scars and mucles.

Search Tags:

Spotlight
characters:
Punishment (Sandy and Sasha) ELZuoMvPunishment (Sandy and Sasha) OG5hnuaPunishment (Sandy and Sasha) Cg3CzYmPunishment (Sandy and Sasha) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down