by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Operation: Diving Eagle

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Operation: Diving Eagle - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation: Diving Eagle

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:37 pm

"maybe it's because I'm one of the tallest people in Japan right now?" Rebecca suggested with a smile, "and don't worry: it's not like we're gonna throw you in the shower, or Adrian's going to record it..."

"WHAT!?" Adrian yelped, "I thought we agreed not to mention that! And I only did it once!"

"To a certain cowboy..." Rebecca said, sending a cat-like smirk to Clyde.

"Different one! His name was Johnny and... why am I even talking about this!" Adrian huffed "And fine! No makeup to fake beatdowns... eesch."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Hearing the banter between Adrian and Rebecca that sounded like a rather unexpected revelation. Clyde's face went pale, his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped sharply when Rebecca smirked at Clyde following her comment about Adrian peeping on a certain Cowboy.

"........Ah................." Clyde let out, not knowing what to say for a moment as his face went deep red until Adrian cleared it up.

"JOHHNY LAWRENCE!?!? You gon' spy on him!?! What's he got that I ain't G-..... N-Nevermind... There be only one Cowboy 'round here and That's Clyde T. Gastin! THE ORIGINAL!" Clyde would declare proudly before he flipped his hair back after managing to persuade Rebecca and Addy to not use Makeup.

"...Dang Right..." He'd say. "So is that it?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Rebecca couldn't help it, she burst out laughing at the whole scenario. It wasn't often she got to wind people up like this, now both Clyde and Adrian were red in the face. "Sure, yeah..." She said, trying to stop "That pretty much covers it, we can get the match booked for tomorrow, and I'll be around to pick you up, right Addy?"

"Y-yeah, sure! Thanks Clyde, I didn't know who else to turn too here." Adrian said, still blushing slightly. "So... how've you been otherwise?" She asked.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:04 am

Clyde couldn't help but be anything but a little embarrassed and would turn his reddened face away from The Two. A bit flustered by the thought of Adrian actually eying him while he was in the shower and slightly jealous that didn't actually do it. But he'd never admit to the latter, so he just nodded in agreement towards the match being booked for tomorrow and being picked up by Rebecca. Maybe he'd cut his hair in the mean time. Not likely.

"Eh It ain't no thing, Addy... More than happy to help."
He'd admit honestly. Her next question though made him frown a bit, was he to be honest and tell Adrian that he had been downright lost, miserable and at one point suicidal? Or should he lie and tell her he's been alright? Could he even manage to lie and actually convince her that it was the truth?

He couldn't help but avert his eyes and lower his head. Feeling rather pathetic for just how far he had fallen in the past 4 months. "...Alive..." He'd tell her with a half-smile, trying his best to make a joke out of something that was almost a lie for him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Adrian kind of blanked at Clyde's response, as did the Amazon... there really wasn't much to say after that, it was clear that Clyde wasn't doing too well for himself now and even if he was alive, he wasn't living, so to speak. But the fix for that could be worked out. "So... I'll see you tomorrow at 5?" Rebecca said "Show normally starts at 8 but Adrian's a star and it's kind of an important match, we could probably have until nine unless the people here get bitchy about showing up late."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:48 pm

"At 5!" Clyde shot back with a thumbs up and wide grin towards Rebecca as he brought his mood back up.

"Addy may be a star in Friction but last time I checked Clyde T. Gastin was one of Tension's best and is doggone a Hero on his home-turf of Kyoto! A Hero I tell ya!" Clyde declare proudly, mostly to keep his ego up. Though his performance in the ring had dropped quite a bit since the breakup.

"Man don't even worry 'bout the time... They'll get their match and you'll get your little pendany thang... I'll also be sure to clean up real nice for the match..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:54 pm

"Awesome! We are gonna rule the main event! And totally won't get trash thrown at us!" Adrian declared, matching Clyde's thumbs up, "This is gonna work out great, thanks Clyde~" the cosplayer said to her co-conspiritor, giving the Tension wrestler a big ol' hug and ignoring the stink.

Rebecca smiled back at Clyde, maybe this time when she went out for drinks, she'd actually have a good time. "See you then, hey if you pass out: I'll carry you to the arena... but piss me off and I'll be carrying you in a torture rack." She jokingly threatened. She wanted Clyde in some shape to compete for this to work, but overall: this was a fun plan and the best idea that Adrian had in months.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:19 pm

"They'd do that?" Clyde would ask with a tilt of his head during the thumbs up before Adrian gave Clyde a sudden expected affectionate hug that caught Clyde off guard and made him blush lightly before he hugged Adrian back. He didst say anything about how he felt, but a hug from a good friend was something he was definitely needed right now.

Clyde then nodded to Rebecca with a play grin at her joke. "Heh... You'd have to catch me first before you could do that, Missy." Clyde joked as well. Honestly not up for such a challenge with Rebecca, seeing as he was kind of a twig compared to her.

"Well! if thats all then... Thanks for stoppin' by y'all... And don't worry... Clyde T. Gastin will put on a good show and getcha that pendant!" Clyde declared before he went over to the door and opened it to let the two ladies out.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:13 pm

"Nah, although if they do, say it's my fault 'cause I can spin it easy." Adrian tried to dissuade Clyde's fears "Come on Becks, I think I'm out of blonde hair dye so this one's gonna have to be different but I don't know what we can do with purple." the cosplayer told the amazon, smiling as she was lead out of the room.

"This is gonna end with me dressed as She-Hulk isn't it..." the amazon said dryly.

"No! I'm not giving those green girls any more press than they deserve, which is none!" The cosplayer replied, causing Rebecca to sigh as they left the room.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Shaking his head with a small laughing sigh, Clyde shut the door behind the humorous duo and went to do the one thing he had not bothered to do in quite some time... Take a Shower. He was well aware that Rebecca was woman first and a musclebound powerhouse second and didn't want to embarrass her by showing up to the bar looking and smelling like crap. If he was alone, it would have been a different story, but not today obviously.

Either way the warm water felt nice. After a good Twenty minutes or so, Clyde finally got himself cleaned up and got his threads on. White T-shirt, Blue jeans and brown cowboy boots. He was ready.

He then sighed to himself and looked around the apartment that felt almost unfamiliar to him. It was messy, dark and eerily silent, nothing like it used to be. With a sigh, Clyde laid himself down on the sofa and waited for Rebecca to arrive. Taking a small nap while he waited for his friend to arrive.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next